[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

[Solved] Unable to talk to NPCs

ManhwaManhwa
Vindictus Rep: 310
edited November 10, 2017 in Bug Reporting
The major quests I need to complete is from NPC Dianann "Do you wanna try composting?", and "Do you want to try Skill Awakening?" . I tried to talk with with her but I can't because the option is greyed out . I might need to complete "Try Material Synthesis?" also. I can't to continue on the s3 storyline but I can't because I need to complete "Do you wanna try composting?" first. I also have several quests with issues like this from s1 sub-quests and content story. I have included screenshots of the issue in my post . I have filed a ticket but the mod handling my ticket did not understand my situation very well.
0dtfaLK.jpg
tR3H709.jpg
7AZXcfj.jpg
ZcfDxaQ.jpg

Comments

• ThokimThokim
    Vindictus Rep: 300
    Member, Nexon
    If you have already completed the Corrupted Queen Regina Quest, you should be able to move forward. However, if you have completed it and still are not able to move forward, I'd suggest that you submit a ticket through our Customer Support page so that we can have an agent look further into this issue!
  • PifiPifi
    Vindictus Rep: 1,015
    edited November 9, 2017
    I haven't run into this myself, but the quests often grey out like yours have when something is required first.
    I would complete "Try Material Synthesis?" at least, if that doesn't work, try completing anything else you have left especially with the main story.
    Also, just in case you didn't try this already, click the "Hidden Story" button in your story window (I use M, not "story hints").
    Otherwise, hopefully someone who knows more will reply, gl !
  • ManhwaManhwa
    edited November 9, 2017
    Thanks for the replies.
    I have tried unchecking "View Hidden Story" and finding any main stories that are left. Still haven't found a solution for it so I've completed some sub-quests from s1. The NPCs from the sub-quests I've completed won't let me talk with them.
    I had no problems with my other chars from my accounts, only my Hurk have this problem.
  • ManhwaManhwa
    edited November 10, 2017
    Update: I found what's wrong with quests and now it's been solved by the GM who handled my ticket. Thanks.
  • My problem is more like I can't even see the button that will let me continue on with replacing the materials for the replica armor