[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

What would YOU consider average stats at lv.90?

Comments

• NecrochildNecrochild
    Vindictus Rep: 3,325
    Kuaidian
    Kuaidian said:

Necrochild

Level isn't really a determining factor when leveling is easy as hell now. Also your highest value is only capped for season 2, and not even balance capped.

Right now it's 130 crit/~22.7k (if I remember right) for season 3.

People, if the average attack for a lv.90 player is 21k, then you can expect to see an 8-man raid with pretty much everyone @ 21k attack OR some with 23k and some with 19k or something like that which makes sense to me speaking from experience.
    If the average attack were something like 23k.... holy crap you can expect pretty much ANYONE to walk into a boat and feel like WE GOT DIS.!

Sorry, I just found the choices a bit weird. My perspective is from someone who generally doesn't do public runs. Most everyone I raid with is capped on at least attack (actually not much of a feat, especially now) and most of which in crit and balance, due to generally playing their same character for years.

I guess I don't know what "average" is from the concept of pugs, I do know that a lot of people I inspect in the megaphone generally have high enhances, low title counts, and low trans levels. There seems to be a trend for strange priorities for stats, such as players ending up way above attack caps with attack boosting enchants, and well below balance/crit caps. I actually think a lot of current players are actually relatively new to the game, it makes me wonder on the state of the "revolving door" in regards to new players coming in/old players going out.
  • JustFrameJustFrame
    Vindictus Rep: 1,005
    Hally
    Hally said:

As I've said before, even with just a +10 weapon lvl 90 weapon, purple lvl 90 armor, with zero offensive enchants, no bracelets; you can already reach 20k attack. That is how easy it is to get attack right now.
    I disagree on this. My strongest character atm is Vella and she sports a +10 Arma TS, along with lvl 90 purple armor and I'm not even remotely close to 20k atkpwr. In fact I barely break the 17k atkpwr mark. The only way I can hit 20k pwr is if I'm running soap boost, along with the 7-day atkpwr boost etc, etc, which is the only way I can get near 20k.

I'm going on the assumption that you're probably assuming that individuals at level 90 are also running lvl 70-80+ accessories which dramatically change the make up of your atkpwr because they're insanely powerful accessories.

Most like myself have No Access to those rings/jewelry due to the absurdly high cost dealt with them, and the difficulty of obtaining one from a drop. I wish 20k atkpwr was this easy to come by, but that is simply not the case.

• HallyHally
    Vindictus Rep: 1,985
    edited November 8, 2016
    JustFrame
    JustFrame said:

Hally
    Hally said:

As I've said before, even with just a +10 weapon lvl 90 weapon, purple lvl 90 armor, with zero offensive enchants, no bracelets; you can already reach 20k attack. That is how easy it is to get attack right now.
    I disagree on this. My strongest character atm is Vella and she sports a +10 Arma TS, along with lvl 90 purple armor and I'm not even remotely close to 20k atkpwr. In fact I barely break the 17k atkpwr mark. The only way I can hit 20k pwr is if I'm running soap boost, along with the 7-day atkpwr boost etc, etc, which is the only way I can get near 20k.

I'm going on the assumption that you're probably assuming that individuals at level 90 are also running lvl 70-80+ accessories which dramatically change the make up of your atkpwr because they're insanely powerful accessories.

Most like myself have No Access to those rings/jewelry due to the absurdly high cost dealt with them, and the difficulty of obtaining one from a drop. I wish 20k atkpwr was this easy to come by, but that is simply not the case.

Arma ts has about 2k less attack than a 90 weapon. You are probably also missing a lot of AP/titles that would give attack. You don't need 70/80 jewlery; infact, they are a waste of money comapred to basic enchants.
  • JustFrameJustFrame
    Vindictus Rep: 1,005
    edited November 8, 2016
    Hally
    Hally said:

Arma ts has about 2k less attack than a 90 weapon. You are probably also missing a lot of AP/titles that would give attack. You don't need 70/80 jewlery; infact, they are a waste of money comapred to basic enchants.
    Yes, a +10 Arma TS is missing the damage, however a +10 lvl 90 weapon is simply not easy to come by for most individuals, and let's be real honest here.

That type of weapon would only really be accessible to a seasoned player with the sufficient funds capable of either obtaining such a weapon through enchanting or from a straight up purchase, which is simply not possible for most players.

A +10 lvl 90 is going to be easily over 100m+ (that's me being super generous, probably more like 200-300m+), and if you plan to enchant it yourself than that's around 200k+ per ore, so when figuring the math.

It is only people who already have a hefty sum of gold that are capable of obtaining such a weapon that leniently. So without question a lvl +10 90 weapon can get you there, however to get one is another story all together if you're not a hefty purse.

Not to mention with the influx of new level 90s with the event, I can easily see the average Atkpwr dropping, however that isn't my reasoning, but just simply on the disagreement that it's easy to reach the 20k mark.

Let me admit right now that I'm one of the many individuals whose been at max level for quite sometime now (months actually) and yet I'm still scratching my way to obtaining that +10 or higher lvl 90 weapon. I can agree that the titles do matter, considering I only have around 250 titles, but overall, obtaining 20k atkpwr is not as easy as you're making it out to be.
  • LaosduudeLaosduude
    Vindictus Rep: 3,005
    edited November 8, 2016
    I expect to see choice 3 in season 3 along with knowledge of how to dps more than or close to 10% of damage in a full 8 man in a run that can be from 5minutes to 15 minutes. Also because gear is more accessible with recent changes. Dont really care about season 1 or 2 in relation to level 90 average gear.
  • ArthyenArthyen
    Vindictus Rep: 635
    edited November 9, 2016
    Around 19k atk and almost hitting 9k def. That is with wearing level 90 purple gears (or fully enchanted +10 level 80 wep). As for bal and crit, possibly almost 75 bal (unless fully enchanted +10 level 80 wep, than it is higher depending on the scrolls) and around 90 crit (level 90 weps makes it easier to stack crit and Master ES).
  • NaraxasNaraxas
    Vindictus Rep: 930
    edited November 10, 2016
    From a simple gear standpoint, I think it would be safe to say the casual F2P gamer could reasonably have:
    +8 Decisive/Valor-Bloodlust Orange Level 90 Weapon
    Non-enchanted Orange Armor Set w/Master
    Thunder Rings/Crescent Moonlight Rings
    Pirate Earrings, Emerald/Ruby Belt, Ruler's Brooch
    Single Gem Diamond or Double Gem Sapphire-Ruby
    Free Outfitter from Event
    900~ Base Stats from Titles and AP

This would take 3~ hours of game-play a day allowing for 900 seals in 45 days while using "raid drops" to fund accessories.

Resulting in approximately:
    19946 Atk
    10024 Def
    99 Crit
    76 Bal
    20 Spd

http://tinyurl.com/CheapSetVind

*Link points to Vindictus Armory for theory crafting*