[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Who/What do you think will be the next Redeemers?

QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
Vindictus Rep: 4,960
in General Discussion
Post your predictions.

My guess would have to be Balor/Balor of the Evil Eye. Balor was the king of Fomors. He is often described as a giant with a large eye in his forehead that wreaks destruction when opened. He has been interpreted as a god or personification of drought and blight.

This could explain the eyeballs located all over Lochlann, Berbhe, and Donegal.

Comments

• TamagoTamago
    Vindictus Rep: 5,460
    Nuadha?
  • QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    Vindictus Rep: 4,960
    Isn't Milo supposed to be Nuadha? He said that he must be the King Of Erinn in the ending S2 cutscene.
  • TamagoTamago
    Nuadha isn't the king of Erinn though. He's the king of gods and of the Tuatha De Danann.
  • iMiniiMini
    Vindictus Rep: 2,065
    There's been predictions going around that it's Macha. As to the reason behind these predictions, I can't say without spoiling an entire quest line.
  • DrusaDrusa
    Vindictus Rep: 2,100
    Implying majority even read the texts.
  • MisterWhiskersMisterWhiskers
    Vindictus Rep: 2,615
    edited November 9, 2017
    has to be something with good ti ts/ass otherwise people will show little interest
  • MartinDanteMartinDante
    Vindictus Rep: 920
    By the name of the game mode (Redeemers -WTF really? Unless we the players are the redeemers, the name of the game mode makes no sense-) and the prizes that must be given (What prize/s can be given that neither break the game, nor are a massive letdown?), I think it's actually a one-off. I think one of these 2 things may happen:

-The Redeemers mode is revamped when a new boss is going to be added.
    -The one-off is kept and all new bosses will be raids as always.

Back to bosses, I think it will be Macha (It may indeed be her as iMini said, for story reasons).
  • iMiniiMini
    Vindictus Rep: 2,065
    Regardless of the point that a majority don't read text, there yet exists a great number that do. I do not intend on ruining the experience for such readers as I do not want it ruined for myself.
  • SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 7,360
    Sounds like a story debate. The initial thought was we are going to fight all 3 "sisters" that Morrigan is "made of", assuming this is the case in Vindictus lore. We know Macha is around, but can't tell if she will make her appearance so soon story-wise.
  • TamagoTamago
    I don't read the text, but played Mabinogi for several years in the past and know the story there.
  • GambIeGambIe
    Vindictus Rep: 2,820
    3GRVk.gif
    Braha Fusion :*
  • RhilinRhilin
    Vindictus Rep: 1,070
    If it's not a god or a goddess it would seriously degrade Neamhain's credablity towards that status. So it should be a goddess and since only Morrighan, Cichol and Macha have any buildup so far and assuming Morrighan and Cichol be saved for last or dead to last, it should be Macha.