[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

All event prizes and wording

RankZRankZ
Vindictus Rep: 740
edited November 8, 2017 in General Discussion
Trying to determine whether any of the events are worth doing, here's my understanding so far, please correct:
1. Ultimate objectives - You don't have to participate at all and can afk all day until Dec 6 to get the ultimate prize which is +1 bind coupon, but doesn't work on permabinds.
2. Daily objectives for Miri- Do all the daily missions every week for a grand prize of 1k ap, a title, and a +10 coupon.
3. +1 raid event

If I'm missing anything else please let me know.

Comments

• iEatEverythingiEatEverything
    Vindictus Rep: 1,220
    yh twinkling set 200m for free
    iMedusaZ
  • ScheherazadeScheherazade
    Vindictus Rep: 2,660
    Abysall Shards, you can buy them from others even if it's bound.
    iEatEverything
  • RankZRankZ
    Vindictus Rep: 740
    where's it say twinkling set and abysal shards?
  • SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 7,360
    edited November 8, 2017
    RankZ wrote: »
    Trying to determine whether any of the events are worth doing, here's my understanding so far, please correct:
    Ultimate objectives - You don't have to participate at all and can afk all day until Dec 6
    Either participate and be guaranteed to get reward, or be online at the very moment the goal is achieved. Since all the goals are S3 raids, I guess it's better by all means to participate.

The ultimate challenge seems to be Dullahan, with the prize of +11 Flawless Enhancement Stone, which apparently works on both 95 level weapons and armor. But yes, the +1 unbind coupon should be quite useful given the so-far useless Destruction Safeguard Runes. In fact, all the prizes are nice - You have a chance to get scrap of most expensive scrolls, which in connection with +1 raid event may significantly drop prices. This should be nice time to gear up.

Lastly, according to my memory - the +1 unbind coupon did work like that in the past, so the description is likely valid.

RankZ wrote: »
    where's it say twinkling set and abysal shards?
    Twinkling - see Miri Welcome Ticket shop (the heart shaped coupons). Shards are main prize of one of the weeks.