[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Mouse after Fall Creators Update still buggy

BigAssTTsBigAssTTs
Vindictus Rep: 1,120
edited November 6, 2017 in Bug Reporting
The mouse click not registering was supposedly fixed by the maintenance last Wednesday. But I'm still experiencing occasional mouse click combo not responding very often on my pc with the creators update, with all the 3 characters I have (Sylas, Evie and Arisha). On the same network when I play with my tablet or my gf's laptop, neither of which has the update, the problem never happens, ever. So I guess the fix wasn't done in a way that completely resolves the issue, instead more like a temporary workaround or something.

I don't know if anyone else now also has this issue or is it just my pc.
Quinque
  1. Do you have the fall creators update and still experience the same issue?5 votes
    1. Yes
       100% (5 votes)
    2. No
       0% (0 votes)

Comments

• BigAssTTsBigAssTTs
    I moved this to the bug reporting section, hope more people can see it.
    Quinque
  • BigAssTTsBigAssTTs
    I just reinstalled Windows 10 Build 1703 today and came to the conclusion that the fix for Fall Creators Update 1709 didn't fully resolve the mouse issue. On the same PC with the same software and drivers installed, now I'm able to combo mouse clicks 100% normally under Build 1703, while 5-10% of the combo in 1709 failed to register. But I wonder why no one else is reporting this.
    Quinque
  • QuinqueQuinque
    Vindictus Rep: 1,805
    Same issue here. I also reinstalled the 1703 build but the update for 1709 (fall creator) is automatic and can only be postponed by a few days. Please fix asap. Thanks!
  • BigAssTTsBigAssTTs
    Quinque wrote: »
    Same issue here. I also reinstalled the 1703 build but the update for 1709 (fall creator) is automatic and can only be postponed by a few days. Please fix asap. Thanks!

You can go to System Settings/ WIndows Update/Advanced options and change your update branch to Current Branch for Business, and then delay a feature update up to 365 days. This way you are safe from 1709 update for months.
    Quinque
  • EhgessEhgess
    Vindictus Rep: 2,910
    Member, Nexon
    There is another fix being implemented with tomorrow's Server Merge update. If this issue is still occurring afterwards, please let us know.
    BigAssTTs