[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Just incase NE1 is clueless where Nexon parodied..

DragonRiderDragonRider
Vindictus Rep: 2,600
edited November 5, 2017 in General Discussion
In case you dont know why the KOF outfitter trailer is the way it is, it is a parody of the KOF 1998 intro.

KOF 98 intro

and in case you want to peek at all the other KOF year intros, here you go (all the way from 1994 to 2016!!!):

1994 re-make on ps2 intro (anime)

1998 re-make on dreamcast (anime)

2005 KOF Maximum Impact (cg intro)

2006 KOF Maximum Impact 2 (cg intro)

2007 KOF Maximum Impact 2 regulation A (cg intro)

2010 KOF 13 (anime intro)

2016 KOF 14 (cg intro)

-- and of course, there are handheld versions of KOF. Also, I didn't include the Fatal Fury series (which is a part of the KOF universe), and has several issues too!

I saw a thread saying we should have a Soul Calibur cross over, and thats a great idea. But remembering NeoGeo's games, two of their franchises would work well with Vindictus a lot more than KOF... and that's Samurai Shodown and Last Blade!

Zeroheart

Comments

• MadcobraMadcobra
    Vindictus Rep: 5,230
    I honestly doubt there will be more outfiters from KOF but who knows
    Saphree
  • AeledingAeleding
    Vindictus Rep: 1,255
    edited November 7, 2017
    [removed]

Too bad we can't use gifs in the game, if you are the same lockdown i think of you'd probably get spammed with this when you do your jokes...
    RealXXlockdownXX
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    Vindictus Rep: 5,230
    edited November 7, 2017
    Aeleding wrote: »
    [removed]

Too bad we can't use gifs in the game, if you are the same lockdown i think of you'd probably get spammed with this when you do your jokes...

i ike hes jokes actually , they are stupid but still landscape-1473770644-1airi2.gif
    XXlockdownXX
  • ZeroheartZeroheart
    Vindictus Rep: 7,740
    Oh my RNGesus!

Surprised SNK and Vindictus did not copy the live action trailer of Fatal Fury 3

This stuff is better than Dragon Ball Evolution and no miss casting and decent effects.
  • DragonRiderDragonRider
    Vindictus Rep: 2,600
    Zeroheart wrote: »
    Oh my RNGesus!

Surprised SNK and Vindictus did not copy the live action trailer of Fatal Fury 3

This stuff is better than Dragon Ball Evolution and no miss casting and decent effects.

Haha, I have all those old commercial videos burned onto a data disk from 15 years ago or so! Including the Art of Fighting ones, lol.

Here is more of Geese Howard's latest appearance in Tekken 7

[video]
  • SaphreeSaphree
    Vindictus Rep: 2,280
    Seeing as their was only 4 SAO outfits for their crossover I don't think we'll be getting more. However 2 of the SAO outfits weren't perm (Lisbeth and Klein) and 2 were perm (Kirito and Asuna), but in this case all 4 are so who knows really, just kinda doubt it.