[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

New outfit sale

DeadlyAshDeadlyAsh
Vindictus Rep: 660
in General Discussion
37k nx for a outfit **** was 30k nx for special for outfits nexon what you doing

Comments

• DragonRiderDragonRider
    Vindictus Rep: 2,600
    edited November 1, 2017
    they probably had to pay extra to SNK/PLaymore for a KOF licensing contract or something - but i'm not sure why this crossover is significantly more expensive than other ones in the past like Sword Art Online, or Valve.
  • SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 7,360
    The package contains emote with it.
  • DeadlyAshDeadlyAsh
    Vindictus Rep: 660
    SirRFI wrote: »

it does interesting but i heard emotes are bugged
  • SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 7,360
    DeadlyAsh wrote: »
    SirRFI wrote: »

it does interesting but i heard emotes are bugged
    Like what, more precisely? Mei (the fan) emote creates possibilities for fun visual bugs, only if certain actions are made to toggle it.

One way or another, this is the reason why the package costs more than usual, maybe with an extra fee they likely paid for license.
  • Arrow95Arrow95
    Vindictus Rep: 2,515
    you know you don't have to buy it...
  • BowtacojrBowtacojr
    Vindictus Rep: 2,545
    edited November 2, 2017
    37k nx for a outfit **** was 30k nx for special for outfits nexon what you doing

IIRC they were like (the equivalent) of $50 in the Asian servers, and the emotes were sold separately, so I'd say this is a pretty decent deal. You can also dye them, unlike previous crossover outfits.

Plus these are airtight from the get-go, with no gacha, so people can buy them with money, gold, or use them to make gold.

Overall, I'd say this is a solid sale because it gives access to both f2p and p2p.
  • LaosduudeLaosduude
    Vindictus Rep: 3,005
    Airtight as non gacha and contains the emotes, fair deal tbh, specially airtight mainly, first premium outfit for us to have...
  • Xhominid the CrazedXhominid the Crazed
    Vindictus Rep: 530
    Bowtacojr wrote: »

IIRC they were like (the equivalent) of $50 in the Asian servers, and the emotes were sold separately, so I'd say this is a pretty decent deal. You can also dye them, unlike previous crossover outfits.

Plus these are airtight from the get-go, with no gacha, so people can buy them with money, gold, or use them to make gold.

Overall, I'd say this is a solid sale because it gives access to both f2p and p2p.

This. I ultimately plan on buying 4 of them(for my Arisha, Vella and Vanicesol and depending if she can wear it well Miri, otherwise I'll sell it) because I really want to rock wearing the KOF Mai set and this is way too good to pass up and it lasts ALOT longer than most other crossover outfits nor is in some ridiculous Gacha set.
  • Xhominid the CrazedXhominid the Crazed
    Vindictus Rep: 530
    Bowtacojr wrote: »

This. I ultimately plan on buying 4 of them(for my Arisha, Vella and Vanicesol and depending if she can wear it well