[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

special sale...

Raiden893SoLRaiden893SoL
Vindictus Rep: 660
in General Discussion
anyone else thought it was going too be the death cubes and not this monstrosity +sigh
    No results for this poll

Comments

• MisterWhiskersMisterWhiskers
    Vindictus Rep: 2,615
    edited November 1, 2017
    they should keep their bullshit niche promotions for the korean/jp versions

nobody in the west ever heard of the game they're partnering up with to make these avatars
  • pootismanpootisman
    Vindictus Rep: 885
    ^U wot m8. KoF is a great series and well known.

Either way, 37 bucks for an airtight that can be traded imho is pay2win and a cheap way to get people to spend NX. Looks like this game is finally going to the toilet for real.
  • Raiden893SoLRaiden893SoL
    KoF is well known but was looking forward for death cubes i never saw anyone interested in KoF outfitters so far
  • BowtacojrBowtacojr
    Vindictus Rep: 2,545
    The Death Cubes should be saved for a major update, it would be a waste to add something so lucrative when there isn't a reason for the seasonal player to come back

Either way, this sale is pretty nice because you canbuy and sell everything on the MP, though I'm interested to see how the pricing will work out.

nobody in the west ever heard of the game they're partnering up with to make these avatars

Go back to bed child.
  • Raiden893SoLRaiden893SoL
    i guess i can feel them coming either december or black friday
  • DragonRiderDragonRider
    Vindictus Rep: 2,600

You couldn't have made a more ignorant comment than that, keep up the troll status on these forums buddy.
  • 7th_Sister7th_Sister
    Vindictus Rep: 625
    hold on, are these really 37$ per outfit set..............?! O.O
  • CometCupidCometCupid
    Vindictus Rep: 1,990

Guaranteed replies!

But I can do you one better: KoF is better than Street Fighter >:)
  • SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 7,360
    Things like Death Cubes are timed like updates - with delay. The KOF seems to be more of a global action, like Rise. Shouldn't be long from now though.
  • DragonRiderDragonRider
    I mean... if they made a Geese Howard or Ryuji Yamazaki, i'd cave in and give them the $37 bucks for those two awesome characters, but I'm not a fan of Iori, Kyo, Mai, or Yuri.
  • DravekDravek
    Vindictus Rep: 620

That game series has been around for over 20 years now

• MisterWhiskersMisterWhiskers
    Vindictus Rep: 2,615
    edited November 1, 2017

You couldn't have made a more ignorant comment than that, keep up the troll status on these forums buddy.

oh wait I forgot the earth and everything revolves around USA
    also,triggered nerds are food for my soul
  • InnoyInnoy
    Vindictus Rep: 810

KoF is more popular in asia/latin american countries though. Stay ignorant and keep flapping your lips though, it's good entertainment.
  • BlueRappyBlueRappy
    Vindictus Rep: 1,265
    edited November 1, 2017
    More people know what KOF is than what Vindictus is... sadly :#
  • BountyBounty
    Vindictus Rep: 1,140
    edited November 1, 2017

I understand a lot of people play this game are a lot younger. SNK KoF was pretty big like street fighter when i was growing up. I'm showing my age D:
  • DragonRiderDragonRider
    edited November 1, 2017

what does the USA have to do with this? Boy you just keep sounding dumber and dumber. Not surprised since the majority of your posts on these forums are troll-bait or provocation-infused. I think you're the honorary Vindi forum troll, Mr. whiskers, therefore, nobody ever takes what you say seriously. :'(
  • ReziRezi
    Vindictus Rep: 2,585
    CometCupid wrote: »
    But I can do you one better: KoF is better than Street Fighter >:)

While that may be true, SF outfits are a million times better than KoF ones. Every single time I see a KoF character, I want to puke.

I guess that explains why Nexon put their costumes in Vindi, amirite?
  • EbonwingsEbonwings
    Vindictus Rep: 1,790
    "Urban" Chun Li and "Rapper" Ryu would strongly disagree.
  • The_VillainThe_Villain
    Vindictus Rep: 1,550
    I will say that it's kind of.. Odd for the KoF franchise to partner up with Vindi. None of the characters really fit the environment or feel of Vindi. The pricing is a bit meh (maybe 29-32k nx, 35 at most), but I'd like to think that it's a step forward as to how they may possibly handle events/outfitters. Direct purchase always trumps the rip off gambling fueled gachapons; at least they should in theory since you're getting exactly what you're paying for, which means you could easily buy multiple ones for multiple characters.

Still, KoF is a bit out of place. Maybe they should've gone with Soul Calibur instead~

lolw0t.. Yeah, pretty sure only YOU haven't heard of KoF, as it's fairly popular everywhere in the world. Come out from under your rock, little starfish~
  • ReziRezi
    Vindictus Rep: 2,585
    Maybe they should've gone with Soul Calibur instead~

No, don't jinx it! Now DOL will be even less likely to implement an idea that good!

Hell, could you imagine the thousands they would make on Day 1 of an SC costume event? This is exactly why they'll never do it; Nexon never has, and never will, come up with a good financial idea, and I'm honestly surprised it's managed to make profits in spite of that. If Nexon didn't have unique, niche games, it would be 100% dead.