[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Titles!!

AzengatdAzengatd
Vindictus Rep: 305
in General Discussion
Guys, does those 'Defeat gnoll chieftain in macha mode' and 'Collect all broken ash set pieces' titles still able to get?
thank you

Comments

• AeledingAeleding
    Vindictus Rep: 1,255
    For the equipment titles, as long as they are still on sale at aislinn you should still be able to get them granted you have the set.
    As for macha titles, you can no longer acquire them as Oaths of Honor have been removed entirely from the game, that includes Season of Macha as well.
  • AzengatdAzengatd
    Aeleding wrote: »
    For the equipment titles, as long as they are still on sale at aislinn you should still be able to get them granted you have the set.
    As for macha titles, you can no longer acquire them as Oaths of Honor have been removed entirely from the game, that includes Season of Macha as well.

Hmm, ok fair enough. But see, i had the Spider Lord set with me i went to Nyle and i got no title.. so i dont think we can get equipment titles anymore aswell, or im doing something wrong.. x.x
  • AeledingAeleding
    Vindictus Rep: 1,255
    That's weird, maybe go check at aislinn to see whether the quest is in progress or completed ?
    If it is in progress you might want to open your story window and check the "view hidden story" part, that might help... They might have changed the NPC you have to give the quest back to as well.
  • AzengatdAzengatd
    Aeleding wrote: »
    That's weird, maybe go check at aislinn to see whether the quest is in progress or completed ?
    If it is in progress you might want to open your story window and check the "view hidden story" part, that might help... They might have changed the NPC you have to give the quest back to as well.

ok mate, ill try to do that! thanks a lot
  • ikeviikevi
    Vindictus Rep: 3,670
    edited November 3, 2017
    Azengatd wrote: »
    Hmm, ok fair enough. But see, i had the Spider Lord set with me i went to Nyle and i got no title.. so i dont think we can get equipment titles anymore aswell, or im doing something wrong.. x.x

You can get all the set titles. (There are actually a few more post rise since now males/females can use the same armor.) But it needs to be the right type. I don't remember all the possible names, but there was exquisite, broken and then "normal"- no modifier all at some point in time. Right now the right set doesn't have any modifiers, but I know you can't mix light with the normal stuff. At least if you click on the mission it will say if you have the item or not.

Just to test it, I used my set on an alt:

9UymuTv.png
  • AzengatdAzengatd
    ikevi wrote: »
    Azengatd wrote: »

You can get all the set titles. (There are actually a few more post rise since now males/females can use the same armor.) But it needs to be the right type. I don't remember all the possible names, but there was exquisite, broken and then "normal"- no modifier all at some point in time. Right now the right set doesn't have any modifiers, but I know you can't mix light with the normal stuff. At least if you click on the mission it will say if you have the item or not.

Just to test it, I used my set on an alt:

9UymuTv.png

Ohh great, ok ill try it then!! Cheers