[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Shattered Will

MaximusMaximus
Vindictus Rep: 1,085
in General Discussion
Okay, in the Shattered Will battle there is this bridge that I always seem to die at since i don't know how to get across the gap without falling.

Anyone know how!?

Comments

• RealReal
    Vindictus Rep: 825
    You click E (use) and your char jumps over
  • MaximusMaximus
    Vindictus Rep: 1,085
    Real wrote: »
    You click E (use) and your char jumps over

Tried that, still fall and die...
  • SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 7,360
    Pressing grab key on the edge makes the character to jump over, like in Braha. Make sure You are facing the proper direction.
  • LoLoBootyLoLoBooty
    Vindictus Rep: 5,275
    I was having trouble with this at first too. The trick is to not use any directional keys or mouse movements. Just hit e and nothing else.
  • SlothPrincessSlothPrincess
    Vindictus Rep: 1,420
    I found that being as close to the edge as possible helps too. Sometimes I jump but I don't make it because I was a foot or two away from the edge, lol
  • llWoodsllllWoodsll
    Vindictus Rep: 700
    edited November 1, 2017
    i just ran straight to the edge and pressed e while still holding directional keys and it still worked
  • BabyDaniBabyDani
    Vindictus Rep: 1,735
    i had trouble with this at first too.... i found that just clicking E once worked every time... if i clicked it twice (cuz in the habit of spamming it from abomination +shy) then i would fall