[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Increase Marketplace Cap Poll

ISnatchMoneyISnatchMoney
Vindictus Rep: 1,995
in Suggestions and Feedback
Please increase the Marketplace gold cap for items above enhancement +14. Some items in this game are worth more than others obviously enough. With a safe trade, you would not have to worry about being scammed or what not. I feel like there should be a way to list items of value for over 1b on the marketplace. Personally I feel it should have already been done. Since we have the chance to have a max enhancement rank '20', there should be a 'better' way to sell these high enhanced items..

Currently 2.1b is max for Mailbox cod feature, and 1b for marketplace.
  1. Should Marketplace Gold Cap increase above 1b current? (for +14 and above enhanced items)21 votes
    1. Yes.
       52% (11 votes)
    2. Hopefully not.
       48% (10 votes)

Comments

• ikeviikevi
    Vindictus Rep: 3,670
    edited October 27, 2017
    The last thing I want to do is keep on encouraging folks to post/repost items way over their worth. Now that you get refunded the posting fee folks already will repost an item 100+ times till some unknowing person just sees the 1 item and buys over priced. At least the cost of mega's etc encourages people to lower their price on items if they are so over priced that no one is willing to bite for >30 days...

+16 to 20 wont be for sale likely ever. If someone was going to sell it, the really would want to attempt to get a bidding war going, instead of just selling it at what they think it is worth.
  • ISnatchMoneyISnatchMoney
    Vindictus Rep: 1,995
    edited October 27, 2017
    this
    ikevi wrote: »
    The last thing I want to do is keep on encouraging folks to post/repost items way over their worth. Now that you get refunded the posting fee folks already will repost an item 100+ times till some unknowing person just sees the 1 item and buys over priced. At least the cost of mega's etc encourages people to lower their price on items if they are so over priced that no one is willing to bite for >30 days...

+16 to 20 wont be for sale likely ever. If someone was going to sell it, the really would want to attempt to get a bidding war going, instead of just selling it at what they think it is worth.

This post I put up is mainly for the high enhanced armor/weapons that go beyond the current 1b marketplace listing.

Some people just don't understand how hard it is to get a good item...

What if and when someone will try to sell a +14/+15 Lvl 95 weapon? Especially with the merge coming, there will be more opportunities.
  • ikeviikevi
    Vindictus Rep: 3,670

This post I put up is mainly for the high enhanced armor/weapons that go beyond the current 1b marketplace listing.

Some people just don't understand how hard it is to get a good item...

What if and when someone will try to sell a +14/+15 Lvl 95 weapon? Especially with the merge coming, there will be more opportunities.

I understand that.
    There are a ton of issues first I don't even think we have a +15 lv 95 on west yet. If you did get that would you just post it at what? 6 b? 10b? ... but gold cap is 2.1b...

Second. Lets say could post it for 10b, and gold cap was raised, sells instantly. Are you happy, or would you think you could have gotten 12 b?
  • QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    Vindictus Rep: 4,960
    I would be more interested if they increased the amount of items you can list on the marketplace from 20 to 30 or 40.
  • QuinqueQuinque
    Vindictus Rep: 1,805
    Isn't it better to just implement the direct trading function between players? A lot of other games have it.
  • MVGAMVGA
    Vindictus Rep: 1,150
    Yes, Gold cap should be raised to at least 5B or 10B, its needed