[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

★ NA Server Merge Celebration Photo Day ★

GambIeGambIe
Vindictus Rep: 2,820
edited November 12, 2017 in General Discussion
EvenKai77Wrelsh
  1. Choose one that works best for you42 votes
    1. Friday -- 6:00 PM PDT
       7% (3 votes)
    2. Friday -- 7:00 PM PDT
       0% (0 votes)
    3. Friday -- 8:00 PM PDT
       7% (3 votes)
    4. Friday -- 9:00 PM PDT
       10% (4 votes)
    5. Saturday -- 6:00 PM PDT
       19% (8 votes)
    6. Saturday -- 7:00 PM PDT
       5% (2 votes)
    7. Saturday -- 8:00 PM PDT
       10% (4 votes)
    8. Saturday -- 9:00 PM PDT
       19% (8 votes)
    9. Sunday -- 6:00 PM PDT
       10% (4 votes)
    10. Sunday -- 7:00 PM PDT
       2% (1 vote)
    11. Sunday -- 8:00 PM PDT
       2% (1 vote)
    12. Sunday -- 9:00 PM PDT
       10% (4 votes)

Comments

• MadcobraMadcobra
    Vindictus Rep: 5,230
    I just hope this merge wont be toxic like the last one for europe where half players landed on block list http://forums.vindictus.nexon.net/discussion/comment/45941#Comment_45941
    GambIe
  • TheFinalEpicTheFinalEpic
    Vindictus Rep: 1,340
    edited October 26, 2017
    I had something like this in Archeage where most of the big guilds got together in Mirage Isles and took a giant pic together with America's song of remembrance playing and it was pretty neat.

As I'm typing this, I realized that west server (my server) has been here since the game launched in 2010. I've been playing since open beta and after 7 years of service, West Server is finally coming to an end. Wow. Just puts it in perspective....

I'm going to miss it.

Anyway I think its best if its on the weekend, Saturday is most likely the best day for everybody if you want my thought on it.
    GambIe
  • vgfan100vgfan100
    Vindictus Rep: 2,085
    edited October 26, 2017
    Obviously, original post said to suggest dates, times, and location for the photo shoot. However, we don't exactly know when the Server Merge is gonna happen. Also, what works for people who live in the East region won't work for the other regions. Nevertheless, here's what will work for me:

Best day of week: Friday, some Saturdays, or Sunday
    Time: Late afternoon and evening (4PM - midnight EST)
    In-game location: Rocheste Field (It's a largest area in the game)

Once we know when the server merge will happen, having a poll up asap will help. :)
    GambIe
  • Vintage_WineVintage_Wine
    Vindictus Rep: 850
    PLEASE let it be Friday or Sunday, I'm out all day on Saturdays!!!
    GambIe
  • euphoriazephyreuphoriazephyr
    Vindictus Rep: 550
    I think the poll would be much better if we could multi select the options and not be forced to choose only one.
    GambIeSaphreeRaiden25
  • LoLoBootyLoLoBooty
    Vindictus Rep: 5,275
    edited October 27, 2017
    I think the poll would be much better if we could multi select the options and not be forced to choose only one.

Unfortunately the polls don't allow any multi-selection when creating them.

I think we would be better with a poll choosing a day first. Then time in another poll.
    GambIe
  • TheFinalEpicTheFinalEpic
    Vindictus Rep: 1,340
    LoLoBooty wrote: »

I think we would be better with a poll choosing a day first. Then time in another poll.

Gamble could just use poll maker, it allows multiple choice voting.
    GambIe
  • GambIeGambIe
    LoLoBooty wrote: »

Gamble could just use poll maker, it allows multiple choice voting.

Weekend nights should work for most. It's unfortunate some of us won't be able to make it at tba, but it is the reason for this poll. I'm not available for few of the options as well, so I'll just afk at the location if I need to.
  • GambIeGambIe
    Bump before the merge! Vote will end on Saturday at noon. Support this post and help me spread the word so that we have a large group!!
  • JamesGrossJamesGross
    Vindictus Rep: 2,600
    You are under the assumption that merge/maintenance will be done by then.
  • GambIeGambIe
    Bummp!
  • GambIeGambIe
    edited November 10, 2017
    Final bump! Vote for your preferred time! :*
    You should take the 4 highest voted times and do another poll between those four.
  • GambIeGambIe
    You should take the 4 highest voted times and do another poll between those four.

I can't understand why you're suggesting for another poll within a poll. I guess it can be considered if there is a tie, but I think we'll be okay.
  • Raiden25Raiden25
    edited November 11, 2017
    So ummmm I'm literally okay with any date as long I know the time. lol. I been really wanting to join a photo shoot for awhile.
    GambIe
    GambIe wrote: »

I can't understand why you're suggesting for another poll within a poll. I guess it can be considered if there is a tie, but I think we'll be okay.

Because if Saturday wins by only one or two votes, it would only be fair to do another vote with either Friday or Sunday as the second option.
    There aren't that many votes on the poll anyway.
  • GambIeGambIe
    GambIe wrote: »

Because if Saturday wins by only one or two votes, it would only be fair to do another vote with either Friday or Sunday as the second option.
    There aren't that many votes on the poll anyway.

Someone else can always host another photo day. Although it would be nice to start another poll to narrow down the best day, I'd like to respect the winning vote and the people that voted for it. Thank you though.
  • TamagoTamago
    Vindictus Rep: 5,460
    https://www.when2meet.com/
    You could have people fill this out to determine the best time (after you make an event for them to fill out timeslots on). It's a bit more work though.
    GambIe
  • Raiden25Raiden25
    Also what about a strawpoll next time? and Gamble can I add you? ign?
    GambIe
  • GambIeGambIe
    Raiden25 wrote: »
    Also what about a strawpoll next time? and Gamble can I add you? ign?

IGN: Deuce, BIeue
    Mainichi wrote: »
    https://www.when2meet.com/
    You could have people fill this out to determine the best time (after you make an event for them to fill out timeslots on). It's a bit more work though.

You better come! :]