[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

⚔ ¡Halloween event and contests! ⚔

AndromedaGMAndromedaGM
Vindictus Rep: 16,875
edited November 9, 2017 in North American Chat
⚔ Halloween event <3 o:)

Rr509EQ.png

⚔ Information

h34z3fl.jpg

⚔ Random gift application

wPqBUQo.gif

http://fluky.io/

⚔ Discord

https://discord.gg/j9b26G6

Aa45dFv.gif

PS: For the category of screenshot they must upload their photos in our discord group in the events ch, have until the 31 of this month 11:59 pm PDT. The other winners will be announce them at the end of the event in the game of the day 30th in discord and in this post. Any questions do not hesitate to comment, greetings and we are waiting for you this halloween. Ch 112 front to the rocheste cahtedral at 8pm PDT, for start the celebration and the contests , greetings & ty for the attention. :)
SirRFIJapetoUranoKuroro12SateruThanathos12HimikoCids

Comments

• ISnatchMoneyISnatchMoney
    Vindictus Rep: 1,995
    You mentioned that this is primarily intended for WEST players, so EAST players can only participate in the best screenshots of Halloween?
    AndromedaGM
  • AndromedaGMAndromedaGM
    You mentioned that this is primarily intended for WEST players, so EAST players can only participate in the best screenshots of Halloween?

If so, more than anything for the gifts that are intended for the participants. The majority of gifts are monetary, enchantment and vanity and only for these can only be sent to the winners on the west server, which is where we are creating the event.

From the contest of the photos there is no problem since we consider 2 special gifts for that they are from East, Aus & EU, I can send the gifts for other servers to the winers because it is digital art, join to discord and encourage to participate.

4CoMinJ.gif

Finally to the future when the fusion of this server are coming , will be better as it facilitates the activities of coexistence, contests and events, we seek to unite the people with the events but always one must be honest of the limitations and fit to status current of servers.

And if the desire to live together is for all players , only for this the team put one good update for union the server soon . Until the migration are come, we prepare them this activity. Please if you have other questions, do not hesitate to post , greetings & good night. :) <3
    UranoKuroro12JapetoSateruThanathos12HimikoCids
  • AndromedaGMAndromedaGM
    #Additional event updates :

⚔ Gif of drawing process by Andro

il4u0oy.gif

⚔ Twitch online for the event by Liadrin :

https://go.twitch.tv/redpk31

⚔ Youtube to remember the event by : AndromedaGM

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPPJQQWkXCRxWnNtyjAv6yg
    JapetoUranoVelisiriaKuroro12SateruThanathos12HimikoCids
  • SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 7,360
    From the contest of the photos there is no problem since we consider 2 special gifts for that they are from East, Aus & EU, I can send the gifts for other servers to the winers because it is digital art, join to discord and encourage to participate.
    So, the reward for cross-region contest is digital art, like the SQ image?
    UranoAndromedaGM
  • AndromedaGMAndromedaGM
    SirRFI wrote: »
    So, the reward for cross-region contest is digital art, like the SQ image?

M9WK9Ks.gif

Hi :) Yes, it is only the winner, you can win a chibi illustration made by me or an emoji that we will use in the discord group to remember the event and that the winner like the his prize. Just to clarify that this category is the only one that is fixed with two established variables and according to the roulette you will see what kind of illustration will be made for the winner. Since the other categories that are for west server, the roulette decides the type of prize.

Finally I invite you to participate entering the discord group leaving your photos, just remember to leave the IGN and server. Also this event of halloween can participate who like to stay in the video in case there are players from other regions that create a character on our server to leave on youtube & twitch so we coexistence more people, greetings, any doubt do not hesitate to comment here or in discord. Goodnight. o:)
    UranoKuroro12JapetoSateruThanathos12HimikoCids
  • vgfan100vgfan100
    Vindictus Rep: 2,085
    Thank you so much for hosting an event for West players. It is awesome to see members of the community give back and provide fun events for everyone. Once the server merge happens, holding player-hosted events will be SO much easier! Good luck on your contest ! :)
    UranoAndromedaGMHHHawk90Kuroro12JapetoSateruThanathos12HimikoCids
  • AndromedaGMAndromedaGM
    edited October 21, 2017
    vgfan100 wrote: »
    Thank you so much for hosting an event for West players. It is awesome to see members of the community give back and provide fun events for everyone. Once the server merge happens, holding player-hosted events will be SO much easier! Good luck on your contest ! :)

zxmgGKJ.gif

Yes is the good of the server fusion coming soon, we will be able to coexist better in the game for activities and events created by the team or players.
    Thanks for the support also wish you the best in your celebration of Halloween on east server. Finally when the fusion are available do not hesitate to add me in the game is good to play and work together with players who contribute to the community, greetings. <3 :)
    Kuroro12JapetoUranoSateruThanathos12HimikoCids
  • AndromedaGMAndromedaGM
    edited October 22, 2017
    Hello good morning community, :) o:) in what arrives the day of the event of halloween, I will continue answering your doubts both here and in the game if they existed by the contest or event. Also to remind them the remaining time and continue inviting more players, with this i take this opportunity to share the following information:

rmDBDmQ.gif

I was told yesterday in the game that if it is allowed to participate in all categories, of course, since the main objective of the event is to have fun, coexist and in a certain way incentivate with a gifts. Only clarify just as they can participate in all categories to have more opportunities to win,but we will only reward players once, for get more opportunity for all players to participate and win in the different categories.

Finally another doubt that I see in the game, in relation to if it is necessary to have an outfit, expensive or determined to be able to win, since not all have a set of halloween theme and only by this they believe not to be able to participate.

The answer is clear, have insurance here will not judge by the one who has the most expensive set, or rare, but rather with the wardrobe that complies with the function focused by category and more attached to the subject of celebration, focusing also on the creativity, originality and visually composition related to the combination of elements, such as shape, color, textures, etc. Also as there are categories that are rewarded to maximalism there is minimalism that is few elements, so we establish a hierarchy from highest to lowest in how they look sets so that at the time of selecting we have several tools to evaluate them, so if you feel like participating do not hesitate that on that side our criteria be fair and impartial in the decisions for selection winers.

PS: We wait for you within a week to celebrate the event, also remind that they have 8 more days to upload the photos in discord: https://discord.gg/j9b26G6 in the ch for : #events , this categorie is for all servers, any doubt in trust thanks for the attention & good weekend for all.
    JapetoKuroro12UranoSateruThanathos12HimikoCids
  • AndromedaGMAndromedaGM
    edited October 24, 2017
    #Good day community, we continue inviting players for the holiday, remember that in the category of screenshot ends on October 31 in 6 days but the call closes and for the Halloween event we see this next Monday 30.

62TtZTN.gif

We also decided to add a last category so that more players participate and have fun.

#Additional event updates :

⚔New category of : Social until the bones.

( This category rewards the most sociable and enthusiastic player of the celebration of the next October 30 in the game, it is the only category that the winner will be selected by the vote of all participants and you will be voted the winner) .

PS: Thanks for the attention, we reiterate our support and advice to all the players who participate or if they have any doubt of the event, greetings good day to all.
  • AndromedaGMAndromedaGM
    edited October 26, 2017
    #Good day, we continue inviting players from all servers to send their photos to participate in the categorie of screenshot, in 4 days more we closed this category, finally thanks to all who are participating in the video parts that this week we have been taking in the game.

Fydeu0B.gif

PS: Finally we will continue collecting material to edit the video with the main part of the party of Halloween this next Monday 30, all the parts of video that are collected in the end we will unite them. Thank you for the attention and any doubts for participate or for the event , all can contact us in discord and here, greetings.
  • AndromedaGMAndromedaGM
    edited October 28, 2017
    Good #evening community, we continue to invite you to the Halloween celebration event & contests o:) <3 this next Monday 30 Server West ch 112 front to the chatedral of rocheste at 8pm PDT, we are almost close.

R0AUPrk.gif

We also remind to all that the category screenshot closes this October 31 at 11:59 pm PDT, keep uploading your photos to our discord :
    ( https://discord.gg/j9b26G6 ) group for the category of all servers, greetings thanks for the attention.
  • AndromedaGMAndromedaGM
    Good #afternoon community. o:) :)
    Today is the day of the celebration of Halloween in server West, ch 112 in front of the cathedral of rocheste, we started the celebration at 8pm PDT do not miss it !.

During the party we will select the winners through the jury, the prizes will be given in the game after the event are ended and the winners enter discord to verify the random gifts, then they will be announced here and in discord, together with an additional surprise gift to the winners.

IYqh4zf.gif

PS: Finally the category of screenshot closes tomorrow, they have until 11:59 PM PDT to upload their photos with halloween theme, only this category will take time to send the gift to the winner because it is an illustration made by me to the winner, thanks for attention and see you today in the game for the event , greetings.
    JapetoKuroro12UranoSateruThanathos12HimikoCids
  • AndromedaGMAndromedaGM
    edited November 1, 2017
    dcv4BGE.png

⚔ Winners of the Vindictus Halloween event :

1.- RugaL (Minimalist Ghost) (2M Random gift + 5M additional gift)
    2.- Vallesti & CrescentROSE (Terrifying Couple) (10M Random gift + 5M additional gift)
    3.- VYLET (Dead Maximalist) (Dye Ampoule Random gift + 5M additional gift)
    4.- Tryllt (Sociable Until The Bones) (Emoji Illustration Random gift + 5M additional gift)
    5.- Zydratee (Vampire Counts) (One month free host Random gift + 5M additional gift)
    6.- Berserkering (Lord Of Death) (Expeditionary ES Random gift + 5M additional gift)
    7.- XxFremyxX (Lovely Witch) (Chaotic ES Random gift + 5M additional gift)
    8.- KaiDiva (King Of Horror) (6m Random gift + 5M additional gift)

C3BF6uv.gif

PS: Ty to all for participate & Gratz to the winners , i enter to the game in a few minutes to send them gifts by mailbox, in case someone is disconnected there is no problem tomorrow i send their gift. Finally the winner of the last category will be announced in 2 days for the : Screenshot of Halloween, they have until tomorrow to upload their screenshot and for the winner of this last category i will draw their character. Video of the celebration available in 2-3 days, greetings and very happy halloween to all. <3 o:)

abWeJGh.png
    BerserkeringJapetoUranoKuroro12SateruThanathos12HimikoCids
  • AndromedaGMAndromedaGM
    edited November 1, 2017
    dcv4BGE.png

⚔ Winners of the Vindictus Halloween Screenshot Contest :
    1.- KidIcarus /Server East (First place) (Chibi illustration)
    2.- KaguraHimiko /Server EU (Second place) (Emoji illustration)
    3.- Eltanen /Server West (Third place) (Emoji illustration)

PS: Thanks to all for participating, winners please send me pictures of their characters, front view, zoom and back to draw their characters for the first place : chibi illustration and emojis for the others two places, greetings and thanks for the attention.

nta0uvR.gif

⚔ [Vindictus NA] Halloween Event ⚔ (Celebration Party)

PS: Thanks to all for participating o:) <3 in this celebration event and halloween contests, my best wishes to all. I am satisfied with this event to see the happy and united community is the best gift for me, regards.

abWeJGh.png
    JapetoUranoRUKSTAHKuroro12SateruThanathos12HimikoCids
  • AndromedaGMAndromedaGM
    IfOxN88.gif

I #share the sketch of the illustration that I am still working on, this project i will unite it with the winners of the last halloween event to create a composition , once it is finished the two proyects I share it here. o:) <3

WMeyqOE.jpg
    UranoJapetoKuroro12SateruThanathos12HimikoCids
  • TrylltTryllt
    Vindictus Rep: 370
    Andro makes the best events, if you play on the west server, keep an eye out for them.
    AndromedaGMJapetoUranoSateruThanathos12HimikoCids
  • AndromedaGMAndromedaGM
    Tryllt wrote: »
    Andro makes the best events, if you play on the west server, keep an eye out for them.

TY coming soon more surprises for next year <3