[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Lann Changes from KR

AerodosAerodos
Vindictus Rep: 610
edited November 8, 2017 in Lann
Korean
U6RiDYL.png

English (CAUTION: Google Translated)
RFJbLcX.png

Compilation of Patch Notes on a Google Doc:
Vindictus KR 10/19 Patch Notes

Start of Lann Changes Overview (English) - Lann Changes
Start of entire overview (English) - Character Adjustment Patch Overview

What I gathered was:
-Reductions to recovery time after furies.
-A new fury that costs 250 SP that you unlock at either rank 9/8 Gliding Fury which gets activated by using sprint smash and then immediately right clicking again. You don't even have to hit a mob/boss, let alone crit on one to activate the fury. You simply need the 250 SP.

In my opinion, the lessened delays on the furies are strong changes, however I don't like the new fury that costs 250 SP. It takes one of our smashes out of practical use since 250 SP is a ridiculous cost for an on request fury. And having one less option for attacking (at least in a practical sense) makes the situational string of attacks Lann is capable of following up with less diverse, hence making it a bit less fun. Then again, I'm probably just talking utter nonsense. Whaddya guys think :3

Update (10/20/2017) - I found a more concise translation from a user in the Future Content section of the forums. I'll just put up the Lann portion. I'll mark everything else as spoiler to get it out of the way.
[Lann]

- Players can use 'Absolute Fury' once they have 'Gliding Fury' on Rank 9 or higher.
: Activates after the player presses the smash button twice while running.
: Performs like 'Gliding Fury' and requires 250 SP to activate, but doesn't require Crit.
: Can be chained into 'Lightning Fury' if 'Absolute Fury' crits.

- Players can now use 'Slip Dash' much faster after using any 'Fury' type skill.

- Players can now use 'Spear Dash' after using any 'Fury' type skill.

- Players can now use 'Dash Smash' much faster after using 'Spear Dash'.

this doens't help the lann

All credit for translation goes to LynnCUBE. Here's the link for the full translation -> Patch Notes

Overview of KR Patch by Junyoop in English (I set the times already)
Lann Changes (3:20:11) -> Lann Changes Video @ 3:20:11
Start of Overview (3:14:53) -> Patch Overview @ 3:14:53

Update (10/26/2017) - So Vindictus KR included a hotfix patch that changed some things for several chraracters (including Lann, Fiona and Hurk) along with a few other bugs and event fixes. The Lann changes made were in regards to the new absolute fury :)

Here are the changes first in Korean followed by the Google translated version:
Korean
[리시타]
- '앱솔루트 퓨리' 스킬의 일부 기능을 변경합니다.
: 발동 조작 키를 일반공격 키로 변경합니다.
: SP소모량을 50으로 변경합니다.
: 재사용시간을 20초로 적용합니다.

- '스피어대시' 이후 '대시 스매시'로 연결되지 않도록 수정합니다.

English (Google Translated)
[ Rishita]
- 'Absolute Fury' changes some of the skills.
: Change the activation key to normal attack key.
: Change SP consumption to 50.
: Applies reuse time of 20 seconds.

- Fix to not connect to 'Dash Smash' after 'Spear Dash'.

Here is a video by YouTuber Junyoop talking about and showcasing the hotfix changes (I put video at correct time):
Vindictus KR Hotfix Overview @ 32:27

The Google translate seems to have correctly translated it in accordance with the actual changes so I don't think I'll have to grab LynnCUBE's translation on the Future Content forum topic this time, however I'll make sure to check and quote his/her translations and put it in a spoiler block below this block of text.

Link to Hugemelll's forum post about the aftermath of Oct. 26th 2017 patch.

Comments

• ikeviikevi
    Vindictus Rep: 3,670
    Not much of a change at all. And hopefully you have to hit z or something to trigger the sp move. Likely wont use it unless it has a high multiplier.
  • AerodosAerodos
    ikevi wrote: »
    Not much of a change at all. And hopefully you have to hit z or something to trigger the sp move. Likely wont use it unless it has a high multiplier.

Unfortunately I think the move is triggered with the smash key, at least from what I've been seeing of it v.v
  • hugemelllhugemelll
    Vindictus Rep: 905
    edited December 28, 2017
    Here's what I've translated. It is actually a lot worse than you think ikevi.

안녕하세요. GM포비슈입니다.
    Hello, this is GM Fovish.

2017년 10월 19일 목요일
    정식 서버 업데이트 후 적용되는 변경 점은 다음과 같습니다.
    Followings will be implemented to the main server after the update on 19th of October, 2017.

■ 캐릭터 조정
    Character Balancing

[리시타]
    Lann

- '글라이딩 퓨리' 스킬을 9랭크 이상 수련하면 '앱솔루트 퓨리'를 사용할 수 있습니다.
    - You can use ‘Absolute Fury’ if you trained ‘Gliding Fury’ to rank 9 or higher.

: 빨리 달리기 도중 스매시 버튼을 2회 누르면 발동합니다.
    : the input command is 2 x Smash Button while you sprint.

: SP를 250 소모하며, 기본적으로 '글라이딩 퓨리'와 같지만 크리티컬 조건 없이 더 빠르게 공격합니다.
    : It costs 250 SP, basically same as ‘Gliding Fury’ but it is faster, will be activated regardless of your critical rate.

: 이후 크리티컬이 발생하면 '라이트닝 퓨리'로 연결할 수 있습니다.
    : if it becomes critical, you can link it to ‘Lightning Fury.’

- '퓨리' 계열 스킬 사용 후 빨리 달리기 및 ‘슬립대시’ 스킬을 기존보다 빨리 사용할 수 있도록 변경합니다.
    - A change will be applied so that you can either sprint or use ‘Slip Dash’ faster than current.

- '퓨리' 계열 스킬 사용 후 '스피어대시'를 사용할 수 있도록 개선합니다.
    - A change will be applied so that you can use ‘Spear Dash’ immediately after ‘Fury’ Skills.

- '스피어대시' 이후 대시 스매시를 빨리 사용할 수 있도록 변경합니다.
    - A change will be applied so that you can use sprint smash immediately after using ‘Spear Dash.’

And the reaction from KR Lann Players? Absolutely outrageous.
    Following screens shots are reactions from one of the largest forum in Kr.
    Link: http://www.inven.co.kr/board/powerbbs.php?come_idx=2033

1.jpg

2.jpg

The comments are like these ‘Why do we even have test servers?’ ‘This is absolutely Bs.’ ‘does the director even know how lann works? Or does he understand what the character is having right now?’ etc.

And this link is the Video from Junyoop about the patch.

starting from 0:43:50 (For English, 3:17:52) of the clip, he shows the changes made to both sword and spear lann, His comment on overall was, ‘this is annoying, SP gets depleted too fast. unless you have a really delicate control, it will mass up your control. This is more of a nerf, I hope they fix it soon.’ Also he said ‘Omg, director, wth did you do..’

Following images are the comments from Binsam, one of the top tier Lann player in Kr about the patch.

3.jpg

4.jpg

Translation
    “I am not playing Lann anymore, not like this. I played Lann only a while ago, so I wouldn’t care about it during back then. But now also play Arisha as a sub, this patch leaves me no more for Lann. Absolute Fury is completely a garbage, and I’m not even allowed to use sprint smash as a follow up when Gliding fury does not crit. On top of that, I am not allowed to fury infusion immediately after I role either. Seriously, what’s the point of the giving sprint after fury, while you can just set it to dodge skills. I really should say everything else is ok to put through, but anything they did on Lann from this patch really should be rolled back.”

Translation: “Seriously, I say you should leave every content of the patch as it is, but you really should role back what you’ve done to Lann. Seriously, the entire control mechanism got massed up and became completely futile, yet you call this is the improvement? The new skill you added is completely a wastage, on top of that it completely ruins the control. What is the point of this? If you were going to ‘improve’ like this, this is completely worse than before. Or is this same as ‘let’s kill Lann since it barely has few players,’ is that it? How about you guys stop mocking us, the Lann players? Seriously, you better fkin role back the patches you did for both sword and spear for Lann."

A comment from one of the top tier spear lann player KR (he asked me to keep his name anonymous.

5.jpg

Translation: seems like the director wanted us to make use of the Absolute Fury, perhaps that’s why he made sprint smash to go off when you press smash button after you Spear dash. But this is really torturing and turned out a complete nightmare.

A comment from Hellpat, one of the known top tier Lann Player in KR.

6.jpg

Translation: the command for Absolute fury seemed to be glitched. It gets triggered even if you just hold the smash button, instead of pressing it twice. This is ridiculous, this Abolute **** goes of when I try to use Fury infusion. Lol

Other comments from two subscribers I’ve interviewed with.

7.jpg

Translation:
    Subscriber 1: Well.. this is just same as you do random **** while you’re blind folded.. The situation is completely nightmare. I wish things would have been better if they just left us alone like they did to Kai and Vella.

Subscriber 2: Actually, there was a case in Maplestory. It is the case that overseas servers refused a large scale update from KR server, after the overseas players learned the patch was a complete nonsense. Overseas Servers can discover such things ahead, so they should do whatever they can to avoid such bs like this. In KR server, this new so called director didn’t even put this update through the test server, didn’t even give us a notice ahead. The overseas servers should not make the same mistakes that’s already eating us.

I did went through KR Karok forums as well, and situations for karoks in KR is very devastating as well. Even Fiona players recently discovered some of the contents that has been applied to Fiona are turned out to be chock holds as well.

So long story short.
    - Absolute fury costs 250 SP. On top of that, Lann’s stamina issue which was dressed since 2010 hasn’t been solved, nor SP gain.
    - Lann’s crit based Gliding fury/lightning fury problem remains unsolved
    - Lann’s damage issue remains unsolved.
    - Because of Absolute Fury, Lann can be lack on both stamina and SP gauge through any battle. It literally prevents Lanns from using Slashing high or Fury No 7.
    - Absolute fury can also be triggered by holding smash button, which can really bother for spear Lanns when they try to use Fury Infusion.
    - Sprint smash patch applied to spear Lann is very inconvenient. If you hold the smash button after you role, sprint smash will take priority and will be triggered, not the fury infusion.
    - If you want to use Fury Infusion after Spear Dash, you must wait for a moment involuntarily then use it, while risking it will trigger Absolute Fury.

The rest of the Translations for the patch as below. Just be warned, I only translated the ones that are matter to what’s out in NA server.

[피오나] Fiona
    1. 공통
    1. Common
    - 구르기 이후 대시 스매시로 빠르게 연결할 수 있습니다.
    - you can now immediately link to sprint smash after you roll.

- 대시 스매시의 스태미나 소모량을 하향합니다.
    - Sprint smash will cost lesser amount of Stamina.

- 대시 스매시 이후 추가 공격을 이어갈 수 있습니다.
    - you can now link 2nd hit after sprint smash.
    : 롱소드는 '액티브: 스프링클 카멜리아'의 추가 공격을 사용합니다.
    : for longswords, it will be the additional hit of the Active: Focal Point.

: 롱해머는 '그랜드 슬램 칼라'의 추가 공격을 사용합니다.
    : for long hammers, it will be the additional hit of ‘Crushing Swing.’

- '액티브: 방패 질주'의 최고 랭크 기준 재사용시간이 3초로 감소합니다.
    - Cooldown of ‘Active: Shield Charge’ will be reduced to 3 seconds at the max rank.

: 발차기 버튼을 통한 사용에는 적용되지 않습니다.
    : it will not be applied to the activation through the kick button.

- '액티브: 방패 질주'를 발차기 버튼으로 사용할 때 SP를 사용하지 않고 스태미나를 소모하도록 변경합니다.
    - If you use ‘Active: Shield Charge’ through the kick button, it will cost stamina instead of SP.

- '액티브: 스프링클 카멜리아'를 다음과 같이 변경합니다.
    - following changes will be applied to ‘Active: Focal Point.’

: 공격 판정을 개선합니다.
    : hit count will be improved.

: 발동 시 필요한 SP가 25만큼 감소하고, 추가 공격은 필요한 SP가 25만큼 증가합니다.
    : SP cost will be reduced upon both the activation and the additional attack.

2. 롱소드 Longsword
    - '아이비 스위퍼'의 추가 공격인 발차기를 '아마란스 킥' 이후에 이어서 사용할 수 있도록 변경합니다.
    - the additional attack of ‘Ivy Sweep’ can be used as a follow up from Amaranth Kick.

3. 롱해머 Long Hammer
    - '그랜드 슬램 칼라'의 공격 판정을 개선하고, 추가 공격 이후 일반 공격으로 빠르게 이어갈 수 있도록 변경합니다.
    - hit count of ‘Crushing Swing’ will be improved, and delays will be adjusted so you can link to normal attack quicker after the additional hit.

- '버터플라이 스윙' 도중 '슬래싱 하이' 또는 '피해 감쇄' 효과 없이도 '스티그마 해머'로 이어갈 수 있도록 변경합니다.
    - you can now link to ‘Stigma Hammer’ while using ‘Butterfly Swing’ without ‘Slashing High’ or ‘Active: Iron Defense.’

- 롱해머 전용 스킬 '액티브: 짓누르기'를 추가합니다.
    - New skill ‘Active: Pounding’ will be added for Long Hammers.

: SP 150을 사용합니다.
    : costs 150 SP

: 사용 시 2분간 모든 공격의 역 경직이 50% 감소합니다.
    : While active, recoils of every attacks from Fiona will be reduced by 50%.

: 스매시 공격 및 퍼펙트 가드 등에 성공하면 스킬 효과의 지속시간을 연장할 수 있습니다.
    : If you successfully land smash attacks or perfect guard, the duration will last longer.

[이비] Evie
    1. 배틀사이드 Scythe
    - '배틀사이드'의 일부 공격 판정을 보다 넓고 길게 개선합니다.
    - following skills will have wider hit boxes.

: '데몬 스플리터' Demon Splitter
    : '헬 퀘이크' Hell Quake
    : '소울 스큐어' Soul Secure
    : '인비지블 룸' Invisible Loom
    - '배틀사이드' 0타 스매시 및 차징 공격 중 시작 시점부터 블링크로 중단할 수 있도록 변경합니다.
    - You can now cancel into Blink while using a charging skill or while using 0 normal hit smash.

- '릴리즈'의 스태미나 소모량을 하향합니다.
    - Stamina comsumption on ‘Release’ is reduced.

[카록] Karok
    1. 공통 Common

- 힘겨루기 사용 후 적용되는 근육 경련 상태효과의 내용을 수정합니다.
    - Cooldown on clash will be adjusted

: 지속시간이 스킬 랭크와 무관하게 20분으로 통일됩니다. (제압 스킬과 동일)
    : Cooldown will be fixed to 20minutes regardless of the skill rank.

: 근육 경련 상태에서 추가 공격 속도가 붙게 됩니다.
    : you’ll be given attack speed buff while your clash is on cooldown.

: 근육 경련 상태효과가 행동불능이 되어도 남아있게 됩니다.
    : the cooldown will remain even if you are incapacitated.

2. 배틀필러 Battle Pillar
    - 바이슨 폼으로 획득한 상태효과의 내용을 수정합니다.
    - Effect gained from Bison Form will be changed.

: 증가한 공격 속도가 공격 이외에는 적용되지 않도록 변경합니다.
    : the attack speed buff will not be applied other than attack, it won’t be applied to movement speed.

: 바이슨 폼으로 증가하는 공격 속도를 10으로 고정합니다.
    : attack speed gathered from Bison Form will be fixed to 10.

- 데들리 스톰프 상태효과의 내용을 수정합니다.
    - Effect gained from Bison Form will be changed.

: the attack speed buff will not be applied other than attack, it won’t be applied to movement speed.

: 데들리 스톰프로 증가하는 공격 속도를 40으로 고정합니다.
    : attack speed gathered from Bison Form will be fixed to 40.

3. 블래스터 Cestus
    - ‘버스트: 돌격’의 상태효과 내용을 수정합니다.
    - ‘Blast: Terror Rush’s effect will be changed.

: 공격 속도 증가 폭이 기본 공격 속도에 의해 영향 받지 않도록 합니다.
    : the attack speed buff will not be affected by the base attack speed.

- 2타 스매시가 PVP에서는 스매시 적용을 받지 않도록 변경합니다.
    - ‘Straight Shot’ will be no longer counted as a Smash attack while in PVP.

[허크] Hurk.
    1. 그레이트 소드 Great Sword

- '신월'의 대미지를 상향합니다. The Damage from ‘Crescent’ will be increased.
    - '만월'의 대미지를 상향합니다. The Damage from ‘Full Moon’ will be increased.
    - '붕괴'의 대미지를 상향합니다. . The Damage from ‘Decimate’ will be increased.
    - '한계초월' 스킬이 다음과 같이 변경됩니다. Following changes will be applied to ‘Transcend.’

: '한계초월'이 발동된 상태에서는 지친 모션이 나오지 않도록 수정합니다.
    : You’ll no longer see the fatigue motion while ‘Transcend’ is active.

: 최대 체력에 비례하여 소모되던 스태미나 당 수치를 절대값으로 변경하여 최대 체력이 증가하여도 소모되는 수치는 변하지
    않도록 수정합니다.
    : The Cost/second on stamina will be changed, so it will stay at the fixed cost, even the max HP is increased.

: 스킬의 최대 랭크가 6랭크로 변경됩니다.
    : The max rank is now Rank

7. - '철벽'의 밸런스를 수정합니다. Impenetrable, aka Stone Wall will be changed as below.

: A랭크 기준 적에게 받는 최대 대미지 수치를 '700 → 600'으로 수정합니다.
    : at Rank A, the maximum damage you get from a foe will be reduced from 700 to 600.

: 철벽 시 연속적으로 피해를 받을 경우, 첫 피해를 기준으로 다음 피해가 순차적으로 50%씩 감소하도록 수정합니다.
    : If you get multiple hits while ‘Impenetrable’ is active, the hits you receive will be reduced by 50% gradually. Ex. 1st hit you lose 500
    hp, then 2nd hit you lose 250, 3rd hit you lose 125.. so on.

- '복수' 스킬의 생명력 회복 수치를 소폭 하향합니다. Life steal on Revenge will be reduced by small amount.

: A랭크 기준으로 적에게 가한 대미지의 20% 회복, 최대 800만큼 생명력을 회복합니다.
    : at Rank A, it will recover 20% of the damage given to the foe, maximum 800 hp. (sound like the initial amount only, from what
    I discovered from KR community.)

: 추가 회복 수치는 기존과 동일합니다.
    : additional recovery amounts will remain the same.

- '액티브: 광폭화' 스킬을 상향합니다. ‘Active: Berserk’ will be improved

: 스킬의 최대 랭크가 8랭크로 변경됩니다.
    : maximum skill rank will be 8.

: 8랭크 기준으로 광폭화 시간 17초, 철벽 시 4초 증가, 최대 유지 시간 32초로 상향됩니다.
    : at Rank 8, the initial duration will be 17 seconds. If Impenetrable is active, it will give 4 seconds extra duration,
    maximum 32 seconds duration for Berserk.

: 발동 시 공격력 증가 수치가 대미지 % 증가로 변경됩니다.
    : On activation, the Attack boost will be changed to percentile buff.

: 8랭크 기준 대미지 10% 증가.
    : at Rank 8, it will gain 10% damage boost.

- '액티브: 심판' 스킬을 상향합니다. ‘Active: judgment’ will be improved.

: 스킬의 최대 랭크가 8랭크로 변경됩니다. Maximum rank will be now Rank 8.
    : 8랭크 기준으로 대미지와, 공격 중 피해를 받지 않는 시간이 증가합니다. At rank 8, both the damage and invulnerability frame
    during Judgment will be increased.

: 심판으로 공격에 성공 시 각 공격당 15의 SP가 증가되도록 변경합니다.
    : If you successfully use ‘Active: Judgment’, every follow up attacks will give you 15 SP.

- '액티브: 필살의 일격' 스킬을 상향합니다. ‘Active: Execution will be improved.

: 대미지를 상향합니다. The Damage will be improved.
    : 공격 판정을 상향합니다. Hit count will be improved.
    : 발동 속도를 소폭 상향합니다. The activation speed will be improved.

- '학살'의 각성 상태효과 증가 수치를 상향합니다.
    - Awaken Effect gained from ‘Massacre’ will be improved

- '소용돌이'의 각성 상태효과 증가 수치를 상향합니다.
    - Awaken Effect gained from ‘Vortex’ will be improved.

- 각성 상태효과 시 스매시 및 액티브 스킬에서 공격 궤적이 변경되도록 수정합니다.
    - While ‘Awaken Effect’ is on, the directions of Smash and Active skills’ can be controlled.

- '액티브: 심판' 스킬 사용 시 간헐적으로 대미지가 두 번 적용되던 현상을 수정합니다.
    - Double count on ‘Active: Judgement’ is fixed.

2. 테이드 Teide
    - '리로드 스탠스'를 이용한 제자리 장전이 3발로 상향됩니다.
    - Reload stance now charges 3 shots.

- '리로드 스탠스’에서 가능한 추가 장전 동작이 2회에서 1회(3발)로 변경됩니다.
    Additional charges from Reload Stance is now reduce to once, but gives 3 charges.

: 세 번의 동작에서 두 번의 동작으로 전체 탄환을 장전할 수 있습니다.
    Instead of three, you can now charge entire cartridge with 2 motions.

- '롤링 로드' 이용한 회피 장전이 2발로 상향됩니다.
    - ‘Barrel Role’ will reload two shots.

- '롤링 로드'에서 이어지는 강화탄 장전도 2발로 상향됩니다.
    - ‘Bullet Upgrade’ now loads two shots.

- '액티브: 퍼펙트 리로드' 스킬에 '총열 과열' 상태를 즉시 해제할 수 있는 기능이 추가됩니다.
    - An ability to remove overheat effect of ‘Active: Deft Reload’ will be added.

- '가벼운 상처'의 지속시간이 '20→25초'로 상향됩니다.
    - ‘Flesh Wound’s duration will be increased from 20 seconds -> 25 seconds.

- '벌어진 상처'의 지속시간이 '15→20초'로 상향됩니다.
    - ‘Open Wound’s duration will be increased from 15 seconds -> 20 seconds.

- '찢겨진 상처'의 지속시간이 '10→15초'로 상향됩니다.
    - ‘Gaping Wound’s duration will be increased from 10 seconds -> 15 seconds.

[아리샤] Arisha
    - 전투 입장 시 MP를 250 보유한 상태로 시작하도록 변경합니다.
    - Arisha now starts with 250 MP when battle starts.

- '액티브: 루인 블레이드'의 강화 공격이 아닌 기본 공격 시에도 충격파가 1회 발생하도록 변경합니다.
    - While ‘Active: Ruin Blade’ is on, the shockwave triggered by the enhanced attack, will be triggered once during normal attack as well.

- '액티브: 캐스트 마나'를 '잡기'키로 근접한 대상에게 사용할 때의 사정거리를 상향합니다.
    - The range of ‘Active: Mana Tracer’ will be increased, if it was used to a target with a grab key.

- '액티브: 마나 리전'을 사용하여 깔린 바닥의 마나 지역으로 적에게 대미지를 입히면, 대미지 1회당 스태미나를 13씩 회복하도록 변경합니다. If you damage a target with ‘Active: Ether Zone,’ it will restore 13 stamina per hit.

[델리아] Delia
    - '스타 스크래퍼' 의 스태미나 회복 량이 70으로 변경됩니다.
    - Starbloom/Star Scrapper will restore 70 stamina.

- '스타 디바이더' 의 스태미나 회복 량이 120으로 변경됩니다.
    - Lunar Assault/Star Divider will restore 120 Stamina.

- '액티브: 화이트 로즈' 의 마무리 공격 스태미나 회복 량이 70으로 변경됩니다.
    - Stamina recovery from the Finishing attack of ‘Active: Full Moon/White Rose’ will be changed to 70.

- '액티브: 엘레강트 피겨' 이후 연결되는 '위스퍼링 로즈' 와 '라스트 슈팅스타' 스킬의 SP 소모량이 50으로 변경됩니다.
    - SP Cost of both ‘Whispering Rose’ and ‘Last Shooting star’, followed up from Elegant Figure will be reduced to 50 SP.

- '예리함' 상태효과에 공격속도 상승 효과가 추가됩니다.
    - Attack speed buff will be added to the Keen effect.

- '와일드 스타' 사용 시 얻게 되는 '기력소진' 상태효과를 삭제합니다.
    - Exhaustion from ‘Wild Star’ will be removed.

- '액티브: 로즈 크러시' 스킬의 지속시간이 120초로 변경됩니다.
    - Duration of ‘Active: Zenith/Rose Crush’ will be set to 120 seconds.

- '라스트 슈팅스타' 의 전방 공격 범위가 소폭 상승됩니다.
    - ‘Last Shooting Star/Falling Comet’s hit box will be increased.

- '기백' 상태효과의 피격 시 페널티가 다음과 같이 변경됩니다.
    - Penalties from hits while Vigor effect is on will be changed as bellow.

: 3단계에서는 3회 피격 시 기백 효과가 1단계 감소합니다.
    At stage 3, if you get hit three times, it will lower the stage by 1.

: 2단계에서는 5회 피격 시 기백 효과가 1단계 감소합니다.
    At stage 2, if you get hit five times, it will lower the stage by 1.

: 1단계에서는 7회 피격 시 기백 효과가 사라집니다.
    At Stage 1, you’ll lose the effect if you get hit 7 times.
    LoLoBootyAerodosPrototypemind
  • AerodosAerodos
    I'm quite worried about the changes they're going to do to Lann. From all the KR forum complaints you demonstrated hugemelll, it seems like the changes are really breaking Lann's flow.

I'm currently unable to play now due to hardware issues in my setup, so if you guys could reach out to other Lann players or players in general and tell them about this I would appreciate it.
  • hugemelllhugemelll
    Will do, i'm already imforming the situation to everyone in my friend list. Unfortunately Aerodos, this change is already out in KR server. This is complete nonsense.
  • hugemelllhugemelll
    Also, this Absolute fury also interferes 'Gliding Fury' at a random chance. There are a lot of reports in KR already showing that it interferes activation of Gliding fury when SP is lower than 250.
  • The_VillainThe_Villain
    Vindictus Rep: 1,550
    So, instead of giving him better stamina control/mitigation, or more movement speed, or just rolling the changes back to his shortly lived revamp day, they give him an wonky & buggy extra fury attack that costs SP which can only accessed by the forced usage of his running smash................................................................................................................................................................................................................

This Dev needs to punch himself in the face, and resign. Why is the original creator of this game allowing these assbags to butcher his game like this.. The game is on it's last legs, especially over here in NA, and this is the best they can come up with. Fire yourselves and get a new team that actually play & enjoy the game, and knows how to properly code.
  • ikeviikevi
    edited October 20, 2017
    Hm... if it really is glitched like that, and you can't roll + fury it will stink. The problem is I don't think NA has any pull to prevent any change like this.

@Saygo @Ehgess can you please make sure that Korea knows NA lanns are quite worried about the new pushed update. At a minimum they should just make that new sp move hot key triggered instead of double smash/hold down smash triggered. At best we are requesting that they just don't give us this update.
    AerodosISnatchMoney
  • AerodosAerodos
    I'm not all too familiar with the people that work behind the scenes to bridge our concerns to the people pushing out the content due to my own fault to familiarize myself with forum-goers and moderators. However, I too would like to request that they keep the changes from coming to fruition. At the very least, if they have to put out changes on Lann I'd want them to completely scrap the new fury and only apply the recovery time reductions for furies they planned.

Either way, I don't really understand the resolve and reasoning behind these changes when the biggest complaint I've seen surrounding Lann has to do with Sword Lann and stamina problems. That wouldn't get addressed whatsoever with this patch. Even if this patch got put through, the reduced recovery time on furies and the new on demand fury would only serve to cleave through Sword Lann's stamina faster on top of the fact that the on demand fury takes up valuable SP Sword Lanns need to try and consistently keep Slashing High up as often as possible.

There are definitely big problems with some of these changes, both in terms of disruption of character flow and lack of a constructive goal for what these changes are meant to accomplish.
  • ikeviikevi
    edited October 20, 2017
    So I just started watching how often I double click smash while on spears... Crazy a lot. It looks like I got into that habit to catch MS =>crit => glide since you don't stop MS if you hit smash a few times.

This change is really going to hurt unless they just let you bind it to a quick key and disable the double smash option.
  • EnigmaTaroEnigmaTaro
    Vindictus Rep: 3,815
    Couldn't they just give lann active skills like how they've given a bunch chainblades and arisha?
    Even having fury infusion in quickslot is welcomed now.
    ISnatchMoney
  • quietguyquietguy
    Vindictus Rep: 1,010
    you ask them for changes...they only make things worse...typical nexon.
  • The_VillainThe_Villain
    Vindictus Rep: 1,550
    Let's just hope they had enough foresight/intelligence that they put SP reduction awakening on Absolute Fury.. not like it'll help, but it'll be "something"..
  • AeledingAeleding
    Vindictus Rep: 1,255
    To think that gliding furies could be used after any smash and could be linked to lightning furies 100% of the time without any sp used back in XE server...
    They said back when neamhain released that they would look into ways to make proccing furies more reliable, but that's not how you do it, for 180 sp i'd rather use radical fever + fury, deals more damage and you get some sp back from the fury rather than using some.
    This change makes no sense whatsoever, but it's no news that devs only care about their 'pet' chars and destroy the others because they are too lazy to invest any time in improving them...
  • ISnatchMoneyISnatchMoney
    Vindictus Rep: 1,995
    edited October 23, 2017
    Aerodos wrote: »

I'm currently unable to play now due to hardware issues in my setup, so if you guys could reach out to other Lann players or players in general and tell them about this I would appreciate it.

Did you download the window 10 creator's update? I heard it messes with people's settings in game.. keyboard problems, anychance it's related?- I personally did not update yet for that reason...
  • AerodosAerodos
    Aerodos wrote: »

Did you download the window 10 creator's update? I heard it messes with people's settings in game.. keyboard problems, anychance it's related?- I personally did not update yet for that reason...

Oh, nah. I had Win 7 Pro. The problem ended up being my video card. It was causing these visual glitches (broken, and glitchy vertical lines) on my monitor and wouldn't allow me to boot past the startup loading screen unless I uninstalled the video adapter in safe mode. I got it checked up on and was told the card was pretty much dead. It was like a 7 yr old build and the graphics card specifically was actually something that got gifted to me by a friend who stopped gaming (essentially a hand-me-down lol). So, I'm not very surprised that it crapped out after 7 yrs + however long my friend had used it.

I'm getting new parts for another build now so I should be back within a week's time :3
  • EhgessEhgess
    Vindictus Rep: 2,910
    Member, Nexon
    I brought this to the attention of the NA Production team. I can't make any promises about where it goes from this point.
    AerodosISnatchMoneyhugemelll
  • ikeviikevi
    Ehgess wrote: »
    I brought this to the attention of the NA Production team. I can't make any promises about where it goes from this point.

Thanks, that is about all we can ask for at this point.
  • AerodosAerodos
    At the top I've incorporated news regarding the hotfix Vindictus KR implemented which ends up changing some things with a few characters one of which includes Lann.
  • ikeviikevi
    Good news concerning the update :-)
    Aerodos