[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Server Merge. Lets talk about economy.

Comments

• Yuria100Yuria100
    Vindictus Rep: 2,480
    edited October 21, 2017
    I think this is just going to screw the whole idea of the MP. They are going to strip the MP items; which means when the game is back online the MP will start at the highest prices with the amount of people that will show up it'll double or triple to the point where you could more then likely find a OJ weapon for under 1m. Airtights will decrease in price because you'll have more selling. Right now, as I see it, the prices on something going out there are outrageously high. But nothings really selling unless you have the luck of RNG on your side and you rolled a +12 or higher Dulla anything.

The biggest complaint, beside the lag of eventful events, is the MP. Adding the amount of crafters else where that means that the main EAST server will see more then likely more it just means ruin, so those holding on to the billions wont be making as much.

Lets talk realistically for a moment. The RNG will only get worse, the drop rates will become worse, luck enough to get [and] an OJ chunk to drop every so often now it'll [will] be impossible [to obtain]. Farming will become twice as hard.

The reason obviously, is because people keep complaining about [the] lack of people. Honestly, its 4 people raids at this point. Either you jump in with people you don't know or find a crew you can run with. I found 3 other people and we run dulla, Donegal, and anything else we wanna run together as a group. Half of us can solo BCE and Berbhe at this rate so we don't even have to wait on teams until we wanna do a fast raid.

The games dying and after 2 years of playing even I can see that I don't see this merger becoming isn't the band aid to make things better. They need to find a new outlet this isn't it and neither is [that isn't] a new special raid. Once the honeymoon pass, it'll just be another thing to do at some point. Lets think outside of new raids, new content might be helpful, when Miri is released I'm pretty sure there will be in an increase in people for a while even if it is a while. Also the rankings are going to take a hit, and the complains will roll in about that, the spam on the mega will only increase. Christ, half the time someone from another server makes there way over they [to] complain east are a pack of nasty *** hats. So I'm sure we'll see more issues rising between players. This is just gonna be a bigger headache then anything else.

Also what are you going to do about time difference, while we are in bed that's there day time, etc etc ok sooo are you changing reset for them? The clocks became a mess after the last merger and never even got fixed. I can't imagine the lag that will increase once we open up the flood gates. I just don't see this being the answer. But I guess we'll just have to see what comes of this.

Now I can read it without destroying my eyes, now let see what they said :*

Original >:)
    I think this is just going to screw the whole idea of the MP, they are going to strip the MP items which means when the game is back online the MP will start at the highest prices with the amount of people that will show up it'll double or triple to the point where you could more then likely find a OJ weapon for under 1m. Airtights will decrease in price because you'll have more selling. Right now as I see it the prices on something going out there are outrageously high. But nothings really selling unless you have the luck of RNG on your side and you rolled a +12 or higher Dulla anything. The biggest complaint beside the lag of eventful events, is the MP, adding the amount of crafters else where that means that the main EAST server will see more then likely more it just means ruin, so those holding on to the billions wont be making as much. Lets talk realistically for a moment. The RNG will only get worse, the drop rates will become worse, luck enough to get a OJ chunk to drop every so often now it'll be impossible. Farming will become twice as hard. The reason obviously is because people keep complaining about lack of people. Honestly its 4 people raids at this point either you jump in with people you don't know or find a crew you can run with. I found 3 other people and we run dulla, Donegal, and anything else we wanna run together as a group. Half of us can solo BCE and Berbhe at this rate so we don't even have to wait on teams until we wanna do a fast raid. The games dying and after 2 years of playing even I can see that I don't see this merger becoming the band aid to make things better. They need to find a new outlet this isn't it and neither is a new special raid. Once the honeymoon pass it'll just be another thing to do at some point. Lets think outside of new raids, new content might be helpful, when Miri is released I'm pretty sure there will be in an increase in people for a while even if it is a while. Also the rankings are going to take a hit, and the complains will roll in about that, the spam on the mega will only increase Christ half the time someone from another server makes there way over they complain east are a pack of nasty *** hats. So I'm sure we'll see more issues rising between players. This is just gonna be a bigger headache then anything else.
    Also what are you going to do about time difference, while we are in bed that's there day time, etc etc ok sooo are you changing reset for them? The clocks became a mess after the last merger and never even got fixed. I can't imagine the lag that will increase once we open up the flood gates. I just don't see this being the answer. But I guess we'll just have to see what comes of this.
  • SaphreeSaphree
    Vindictus Rep: 2,280
    Arrow95 wrote: »
    Se5j4DP.png bring it on

Be my sugar daddy? +shy

and as I see it, more people running more missions should = more items to buy which would turn into cheaper prices (probably). And more people for gacha so cheaper on that front since there's more going around. It could also take a 180 and everything could skyrocket but I kinda doubt it will.

I'm just wanting to witness the leaderboard chaos +cold
  • SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 7,360
    i wish they would just give us tir coins already if they are doing this
    Takes the dust off the thread from 5th page of suggestions section
    *caugh caugh caugh*

Meant this?: http://forums.vindictus.nexon.net/discussion/4439/tir-coin-cash-goodies-for-everyone

I know people already dealt with the way things are nowdays, keeping TIR and the game before Rise as a good memory at best. It doesn't mean it cannot change though - TIR is up to Nexon America, unlike Rise-related changes which are up to DevCat.
    Guess their current model is to make people buy whole load of RNG boxes and sell tradeable junk on market. I am fine with such solution, but there are still things TIR could be used for. I think most of the points made in this (TIR) topic are still valid.

I don't want to derail current thread, so if You want to talk about it - use the link above.
  • ReziRezi
    Vindictus Rep: 2,585
    The flipping will be insane.
  • RyanReynoldsRyanReynolds
    Vindictus Rep: 1,795
    Look on the bright side. you hungry guys will all get to meet Australian girls.
  • DeadlyAshDeadlyAsh
    Vindictus Rep: 660

10/10
    Rezi
  • CometCupidCometCupid
    Vindictus Rep: 1,990

Looks like we've got ourselves a craving for a bit of the "down under" :p
  • LadySimoneLadySimone
    Vindictus Rep: 500
    Arrow95 wrote: »
    Se5j4DP.png bring it on

More money than me... :'(