[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Artifact for Evie

RavenWestRavenWest
Vindictus Rep: 795
in Evie
What would be a good artifact to use on Evie in any type of battle? I mostly Scythe, though sometimes I use staff once in a while. I wanted to get opinions about this.

Comments

• LoLoBootyLoLoBooty
    Vindictus Rep: 5,275
    I'm a staff and I use greater cat. I largely operate in a support role so I like to keep using my SP on health actives. I suspect lots of scythes use paw for speed.
  • RavenWestRavenWest
    Is there 1 that's considered universal that both Evie's can use?
  • RhilinRhilin
    Vindictus Rep: 1,070
    I don't think so. Artifacts are entirely dependant on personal preference. While some use Paw for speed others use succubus fang for health while thir use cat for SP. While you play notice what you often find yourself in lack of... be it SP, low health, speed or other.
  • hornywatermelonhornywatermelon
    Vindictus Rep: 3,985
    If you like bursts of speed > paw
    If you like to never run out of stamina because of infinite reaper > cat
    If you're bad at clicking shift > fang.
  • Yuria100Yuria100
    Vindictus Rep: 2,480
    If you use staff, you mostly looking at using either Paw or Cat (DPS versus Support).

As scythe, imo, Paw is the only way to go x3.
  • ScheherazadeScheherazade
    Vindictus Rep: 2,660
    Scythe:

Personally (90-95 base speed) I use paw everywhere, I have no trouble to get my sp in raids. I'm able to use reaper + arcane pretty fast and constantly, later in the run I have spare SP to use void star more frequently.
    So paw is better for me as I'm able to attack more. (Not good if you get hit frequently)

If you want to use Void star at all times without sacrificing reaper and arcane during a raid you can go for cat.

If you have low speed you might want to take Cat to get Reaper starting faster, as I can imagine it's harder to obtain sp. (Not just at the beginning, but will benefit during the whole run)
    The additional speed from reaper will help you get started faster.

• HonokaHonoka
    Vindictus Rep: 1,110
    Paw for scythe. Unless you are in neamhain, you end up with more sp than you need if you use cat.
  • RavenWestRavenWest
    Haven't done Neamhain yet(Will once I enchant better gear). I may stick with paw since I'm lacking in speed.
  • RavenWestRavenWest
    Off topic,. If you unbind a weapon or armor, will it be bind again if you enhanced it or enchant it ? I do recall it'll be bind if it's +9 or a successful scroll. I was wondering if it gets bind again if you enchant or enhance any further.
  • LoLoBootyLoLoBooty
    Vindictus Rep: 5,275
    RavenWest wrote: »
    Off topic,. If you unbind a weapon or armor, will it be bind again if you enhanced it or enchant it ? I do recall it'll be bind if it's +9 or a successful scroll. I was wondering if it gets bind again if you enchant or enhance any further.

Yes
  • X1Guts1XX1Guts1X
    Vindictus Rep: 1,795
    edited November 20, 2017
    Scythe Evie = Greater Werewolf Paw. This is because she can double-tap Insane Reaper + Arcane Gate and thus should never need additional SP
    Staff = Greater Cat Statue mostly

If you want one for both, go greater cat statue. It easier to get, and for level farming with scythe it is actually better than paw cause u can spam void star
  • NiburuNiburu
    Vindictus Rep: 1,430
    Cat and Paw are good for Scythe for sure, I cant really say much for staff, but id imagine its the same.