[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Less Dismantling Fragments -> Change Requirements

TamagoTamago
Vindictus Rep: 5,460
in Bug Reporting
Since orange materials were nerfed to only give 25 inherited/ sealed power: fragments when being dismantled instead of 100, the requirements for material synthesis need to be adjusted as well.

The old requirements are absurd with the dismantling change.
Example: y10Jy.png

This change was also never listed in patch notes, so we don't know if it was intended or not.

Comments

• ChromaticChromatic
    Vindictus Rep: 1,110
    I agree
  • MisterWhiskersMisterWhiskers
    Vindictus Rep: 2,615
    edited October 25, 2017
    No

The price of orange main parts went to 10-50k gold on EU and they used to be 200k+
    Sure,overtime the price was gonna drop anyways but when they buffed OJ droprates in Rise it screwed the prices for sealed power:fragments,they used to cost way too less money.Now it's back to normality

also the 650 fragment requirement is a ONE-TIME cost that lets you change the skill of pants/weapon/armor; if you want to complain about the high price of some reagents then pick the ones needed for ATT limit release.Those shards cost a fortune, they only give 50 att limit release and you have to repeat that process a billion times.
  • Nelly0416Nelly0416
    Vindictus Rep: 920
    noticed that too. ha. too bad I didn't go through with it when I kept "wanting to" a thousand times but stopped, thinking just maaayybee I'll try to sell it. and was it always 450 seals? I thought it used to be 80.