[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Thoughts on the server merge?

Comments

• TheDazzlingTheDazzling
    Vindictus Rep: 3,295
    @Arrow95 bring it >:I "Dazzy" on West >:I whisper whenever O3O <3
  • ISnatchMoneyISnatchMoney
    Vindictus Rep: 1,995
    This server merge also will affect character rankings.. :(
  • iEatEverythingiEatEverything
    Vindictus Rep: 1,220

plz i can 1 v 2 you and arrow at the same time and still win without a scratch ;]
  • Arrow95Arrow95
    Vindictus Rep: 2,515

plz i can 1 v 2 you and arrow at the same time and still win without a scratch ;]

L'll hold you to that, in all of my years no one can take the unbeatable dazzy cake.
  • Raiden25Raiden25
    Vindictus Rep: 850
    So has Nexon said anything about why they want do server merge?
  • jjXjjX
    Vindictus Rep: 1,475
    Ahahahah AHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

If they did this 2 or 3 years ago when we still had a devout playerbase people would be excited.
    Semi-new faces, oh boi.

After RISE? It looks desperate.
    And it won't recapture people like me.
    (1 year since I could convince anyone I know to log on).
    Prototypemind
  • CometCupidCometCupid
    Vindictus Rep: 1,990
    jjX wrote: »
    Semi-new faces, oh boi.
    After RISE? It looks desperate.
    Something, something, Nexon launcher. Something, something, beat dead horse.
    PrototypemindRezi
  • jjXjjX
    Vindictus Rep: 1,475
    CometCupid wrote: »
    Something, something, Nexon launcher. Something, something, beat dead horse.

Ugh don't remind me. I was there.
  • QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    Vindictus Rep: 4,960
    In Korea, correct me if I'm wrong, but rankings go up to 200 or 300. With the merge, Nexon can expand the ranking from 100 to 200 or even 300.
  • quietguyquietguy
    Vindictus Rep: 1,010
    I'm looking forward to it, but I feel bad for WEST and AU that has to deal with EAST's mp prices ;v;7
    Arrow95 wrote: »

L'll hold you to that, in all of my years no one can take the unbeatable dazzy cake.

Please - All the truly immortal players have moved on to other games. I'm talking about people who solo'd thru season 3 in PVP gear. Quit patting yourselves on the back.
  • Rena_RyuguRena_Ryugu
    Vindictus Rep: 765
    As EU "player" i can say okay merge them but after close the server and trow the key away^^^ joking
  • TheDazzlingTheDazzling
    Vindictus Rep: 3,295
    @quietguy we're just joking o_O I don't even PvP ....... and for you soloing S3 with PvP gear is an achievement? lol try to get Golden God before rise with 8 FPS (even less on the rainy areas ;) )
  • Arrow95Arrow95
    Vindictus Rep: 2,515
    Pvp should not be taken Seriously because how flawed it is but anyway this thread is about the upcoming merge not old news which is pvp
  • ISnatchMoneyISnatchMoney
    Vindictus Rep: 1,995
    i have a serious question about this, considering how our accounts are going to be shared (NA, West, etc)... in one tab, then another..

Will VVIP function work for ALL character still? Or will it change.. In b4 50m VVIP(7days) :c
  • WhiteSizzleWhiteSizzle
    Vindictus Rep: 810
    Don't feel bad guys. This game is way, way, more successful and healthier than anyone could have hoped it would be when it came out over seven years ago!! Next year this game will officially be closer in time to Warcraft III than to the present.

Wildstar, a game that came out barely 3 years ago, has been down to one NA server for ages. Half a dozen triple-a MMO titles aren't even online anymore.

The playerbase is shrinking - slowly - but Vindictus still has a few more years left in it.
    BabyDaniA5UNA4UAnthonytonyboy
  • quietguyquietguy
    edited October 21, 2017
    @quietguy we're just joking o_O I don't even PvP ....... and for you soloing S3 with PvP gear is an achievement? lol try to get Golden God before rise with 8 FPS (even less on the rainy areas ;) )

Allow me to be clear on this: I wasn't one who could do it. Nor could I today. But about 8 or 9 people in my guild, which is now gone, solo'd all s3 raids up to Eochaid in pvp gear.
  • quietguyquietguy
    Don't feel bad guys. This game is way, way, more successful and healthier than anyone could have hoped it would be when it came out over seven years ago!! Next year this game will officially be closer in time to Warcraft III than to the present.

Wildstar, a game that came out barely 3 years ago, has been down to one NA server for ages. Half a dozen triple-a MMO titles aren't even online anymore.

The playerbase is shrinking - slowly - but Vindictus still has a few more years left in it.

Crack is bad.
  • RobertLiviaRobertLivia
    Vindictus Rep: 2,905
    Yeah I don't think keeping AU server open was viable anymore since you all saw it was a ghost-town. Now at least the few players that were playing on there will have people to play with.
  • MisterWhiskersMisterWhiskers
    Vindictus Rep: 2,615

that's what happens when you have monopoly on online action rpg games

vindi is like a goldmine for nexon; tiny goldmine but they still don't want to abandon it yet
  • BountyBounty
    Vindictus Rep: 1,140
    This server merge also will affect character rankings.. :(

Because the game has been flatlining for a while and this is their way to trying to make the mp less -_-

it would be nice if they change the drop rates back to what it was to the first week of the update.