[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

What is this message?

want2seedwant2seed
Vindictus Rep: 230
edited October 16, 2017 in General Discussion
"You've been gently brought outside to protect you from the untoward behaviour of others or clashing with players with a different philosophy than yours. Please select a different room to play in. You'll have more fun there."

I tried to join a lower level boat party but instantly got kicked and got this message.
Is this a new system where I am not allowed to join random lower boats, or some setting a player can set?
Rezi

Comments

• ElleaseEllease
    Vindictus Rep: 1,625
    It's a "witty" message to let you know the party has kicked you. In this case, a player may have kicked you because they wanted to solo it (or play only with their friends).
  • SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 7,360
    Unsure, but I think it also appears when boat was disbanded (doesn't affect QB). Aside from that - as said above: appears on kick.
  • ReziRezi
    Vindictus Rep: 2,585
    "Please select a different room to play in. You'll have more fun there."

I absolutely love how the game calls out boat kickers as jerks.
    DubDee
  • ArcticAzrealArcticAzreal
    Vindictus Rep: 955
    Its a fancy way of them saying. You weren't wanted and were kicked for someone else, find a new team have a nice day.
  • quietguyquietguy
    Vindictus Rep: 1,010
    Only 20 people playing and still toxicity exists. wow.
    Sloppyseconds
  • ArcticAzrealArcticAzreal
    Vindictus Rep: 955
    Vindictus Community at its finest. Then again I have run into the issue were I tell people hey the spots taken. I want at least 5 min they stay and I have to boot. So you do have those issues.
  • llWoodsllllWoodsll
    Vindictus Rep: 700
    edited October 17, 2017
    i sometimes dont understand why people kick when they can just form the party before they make the boat or make a private game instead. really annoying when i personally take forever to load into the game and then they kick me.
  • want2seedwant2seed
    Vindictus Rep: 230
    Thanks for all the replies.

So, this was definitely a kick?
    There's no level limiting option that I am aware of.