[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

We need a NEW EVENT director .

Comments

• QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    Vindictus Rep: 4,960
    edited October 14, 2017
    Let us not forget, the Side Ponytail and Dual Color Shaggy Hair that Korea got most recently, we had to spend x amount of NX to get special coupons to buy it off avatar shop whereas players in Korea don't have to. The Halloween Event is rather disappointing. No Halloween title this year :/

Korea ALWAYS gets better events, they continue to receive Golden Time whereas we don't. If we do get an Event similar to Korea, its always watered down. On top of it all, we are behind on cosmetic items such as hair and inner.
    ArcticAzreal
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    No real Golden Time since the semi-good one last summer, Pay to Participate events, and the Weekly Screenshot Contest dead since March without any feedback as to why it was ceased, that it was even ceased, etc. The communication with the community has pretty much dwindled to streams whenever something new is coming out that includes ways for players to spend money and I ain't about that life.

Vindi's sitting on ugly right now, which is so sad because Rise brought a lot of good potential that has been ruined by the not so good parts of that same update, worse changes that followed, and horrible porting of events over from KR. When KUF2 & the Bless revamp hit I might just drop Vindi permanently. Warframe also just got some new hotness that's added quite a bit of content, so with the core of Vindi carved up I just don't see much reason to play anymore.

Odds are we're going to get the coins again later this year based on login days and NX spent; knowing that we get something for free + kitty boxes every day and I still haven't been on in the past two weeks and only a handful of times since the end of summer speaks to where the game has gone. That I'm taking the time to write all this out and that others have done the same speaks to how many people hate what's been done to the game and actually want a reason to stay. Get it together, rookie Nexon!
  • The_VillainThe_Villain
    Vindictus Rep: 1,550
    @Saygo
    @Ehgess
    @AquaSol

Can't we get some input on this please, we'd like to know what's going on
  • pootismanpootisman
    Vindictus Rep: 885
    This is what happens when you are playing a semi-ded game that's solely relying on the life support of whales.

Free stuff is free, can't complain, but still the overall state of this game these days is just meh at best.
    SuhpremeRezi
  • CometCupidCometCupid
    Vindictus Rep: 1,990
    edited October 16, 2017
    Problem is, the whales enjoy these events as much as anybody else.

And if you can't keep the whales happy, you're SOL.
    Rezi
  • ArcticAzrealArcticAzreal
    Vindictus Rep: 955
    I have to agree, last year Halloween event was much better this one is a total wash. Log in everday run the same stuff fight a nasty look Karok and get 1 coin do this 5 times to get something alright looking. Or best yet spend 100$ or more for wings, outfitter or outfit pieces or maybe if your lucky enough a rune that has a 50% chance of booming to get you to a +12. Honestly at this point idk what's happening with Vindi but they have been slacking the last few event have been total washes. I do them yes doesn't mean they aren't any less of a wash and time consuming as well.

Yes to the point about the Rune its nice we get a free rune, but haven't they lately just been throwing Runes at us. Does no one else think its their way of saying "hey shut the hell up and don't notice the fact that you have empty your account to get something better. This Rune is a band aid don't notice anything else."
  • ArcticAzrealArcticAzreal
    Vindictus Rep: 955
    Sheikles wrote: »
    What about the other event going on this month that rewards potentially dozens of enchant/enhancement runes?

There isn't much to this halloween one true but is it so bad to have a silly, fun event between major ones (anniversary and Christmas)?

Just my two cents. I like the screenshots filled with doughnuts and silly jack-o-lanterns.

I would think that Halloween would be a major event on this game being as everyone like to get dressed up and everything you fight here is a monster. Sooooo why would Christmas be a bigger event time then Halloween? I think Halloween is getting screwed this year. However I hope everyone's ready to open pockets for Christmas more then likely with the way its running now, last years Christmas was the best we'll have for it bit unless you want to shell out serval hundred dollars. I sense a gotcha coming up soon. lol
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    I mean I haven't played Guild Wars 2 actively since before HoT released but I could roll over there and play through Halloween and be much better rewarded for my time. The same is true for almost every other MMO out there, so why waste time on these events?
    Rezi