[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

We need a NEW EVENT director .

ziggybladeziggyblade
Vindictus Rep: 1,155
in General Discussion
These events are a joke ....all yrs prev to this gave way better stuff now the game gives as little as possible. Thats why your game is going down hill . RIP EVENT'S
llWoodsllJinyieArcticAzrealSaphreeTitanX

Comments

• llWoodsllllWoodsll
    Vindictus Rep: 700
    edited October 11, 2017
    whose idea was this thrilling halloween trick???????????
    this is worse than the stupid cupcake from last year
    -reverse directional keys for 20 seconds
    -no critical for 20 seconds
    -restore 5 STA per sec for 20 seconds
    -Immediately restore 1500hp and decrease hp restoration by 50% for 20 seconds

Thanks for the "four buffs"
    ArcticAzrealTitanXSaphree
  • SheiklesSheikles
    Vindictus Rep: 410
    What about the other event going on this month that rewards potentially dozens of enchant/enhancement runes?

There isn't much to this halloween one true but is it so bad to have a silly, fun event between major ones (anniversary and Christmas)?

Just my two cents. I like the screenshots filled with doughnuts and silly jack-o-lanterns.
  • llWoodsllllWoodsll
    edited October 11, 2017
    Sheikles wrote: »
    What about the other event going on this month that rewards potentially dozens of enchant/enhancement runes?

There isn't much to this halloween one true but is it so bad to have a silly, fun event between major ones (anniversary and Christmas)?

Just my two cents. I like the screenshots filled with doughnuts and silly jack-o-lanterns.

First week, 250 like on facebook
    Second week, 300 likes on facebook

They post the picture on facebook and u need enough votes to get the runes.
    first week didnt get 250 likes. (it probably has over 250 likes now however)
    Im not sure if they will reward you if you hit the number of likes after the week is over

as for fun, i dont really like running the same run over and over, apparently some people did it for over an hour and hasnt seen a single coin or outfit piece =\
  • SheiklesSheikles
    llWoodsll wrote: »

Im not sure if they will reward you if you hit the number of likes after the week is over

as for fun, i dont really like running the same run over and over, apparently some people did it for over an hour and hasnt seen a single coin or outfit piece =\

The facebook event is just for the destruction runes, I was referring to the ones you get from the daily 7th anniversary coins. I do hope getting the likes after the week is over still counts.

And yeah it does seem like the droprate is strangely low, which is a shame.
  • llWoodsllllWoodsll

The facebook event is just for the destruction runes, I was referring to the ones you get from the daily 7th anniversary coins. I do hope getting the likes after the week is over still counts.

oh, mb, you can only get one coin per day though right?
  • BowtacojrBowtacojr
    Vindictus Rep: 2,545
    Hey man, at least it's not just a bunch of cash shop sales this time, right? :'^)
  • SheiklesSheikles

oh, mb, you can only get one coin per day though right?

Yeah, one per day per character. But they're tradable between accounts so if you have shared storage tabs you can make and delete alts repeatedly to get more runes.
    llWoodsll
  • MonohaMonoha
    Vindictus Rep: 1,485
    How to get me to not play Vindi 101. These horrible ''events'' :^)
    Prototypemind
  • MisterWhiskersMisterWhiskers
    Vindictus Rep: 2,615
    edited October 11, 2017
    we get enhance/enchant/fusion runes for free (up to 7 if u have 7 chars)
    stop bitching for once in your life,half of the events for october are already active,halloween is just some extra **** to pass time
  • llWoodsllllWoodsll
    edited October 11, 2017
    we get enhance/enchant/fusion runes for free (up to 7 if u have 7 chars)
    stop bitching for once in your life,half of the events for october are already active,halloween is just some extra **** to pass time

but we gota btch every event to keep the tradition going
  • InnoyInnoy
    Vindictus Rep: 810
    Lock them up! Wait I like these events.
  • VladinoVladino
    Vindictus Rep: 2,875
    edited October 11, 2017
    What I don't like is that you can't spam them for all day (like oh I couldn't play all week but I can do this event whole weekend) instead you have to log daily for a few battles. Doing daily on all chars for +11 enh stone for lvl 90 ... ehm ok but after 2 weeks of switching chars for one coin it got me bored. Same with Halloween -> 5 coins per day and only drops in certain dungs.

Not to be so negative: +1 for stylish Karoks
    PrototypemindArcticAzreal
  • Batata321Batata321
    Vindictus Rep: 200
    This event sucks.
  • TwilightSparkleTwilightSparkle
    Vindictus Rep: 2,440
    edited October 12, 2017
    this outfit event was guud and they actually came out with it instead of copying another region soooo they get my support :D
  • CometCupidCometCupid
    Vindictus Rep: 1,990
    this outfit event was guud and they actually came out with it instead of copying another region soooo they get my support :D

How to tick off the player base in three easy steps.

1. Take a preexisting permanent cosmetic and make an undyable outfit version of it
    2. Put a timer on it so you can't even keep it like the originals
    3. Make the players grind for one every day if they want to enjoy it

Now as for the cosmetic armor pieces costing 20 character-bound coins each, you now realize you have to log in every day until event end, without fail, to grind the coins needed to collect all five on a single character, thus barring you from getting the -timed- ghost effect on them as well. But who are we kidding? You weren't seriously going to waste three days of coins to buy that or the consumables anyway.
    ArcticAzreal
  • QuinqueQuinque
    Vindictus Rep: 1,805
    edited October 13, 2017
    Put some VIP caps in these event exchange shops at least, we are running out. :'(

Bringing back the chalk hair and succubus packages would have been a good idea too.
    LoLoBootySlothPrincess
  • The_VillainThe_Villain
    Vindictus Rep: 1,550
    Idk. KR got much better events this year than we ever did. I don't think it's director this time around, I think it may be something on NA. KR gets really decent events but there have been a few occasions where that same event would be ported over, only to have certain outfitters or items switched out.

For example, the Field Stadium sets were supposed to be put on the Avatar shop and NOT be in those rip off got'cha cons (gochapons) while outfit from the "Wedding in the East" update was put in the Avatar shop instead.

Another example is that coin event where you basically had to spend a certain amount of nx or spend a certain amount of time in game to be able to get a pair of White Phoenix Wings on KR, but when it was ported over to EU and NA, we got Cursed Devil Wings instead.

Let's not forget about all the golden time events KR got, while we only got one that was early on this year. There was also a login event where you had to spend a certain amount of time in game that at the end of it, you got a choice of choose between Black, White and Regular Phoenix Wings that we never got as well.

From the pattern I'm noticing, it seems that NA's branch has some control as to what events get ported over and what doesn't, as well as what items are distributed or switched out. I could be wrong with that theory, but with how shady NA and the very little communication we've been having lately, I wouldn't be surprised if I ended up being correct.
    LoLoBootyPixelPantsuPrototypemind
  • ReziRezi
    Vindictus Rep: 2,585
    I just want to point out that the costume rewards are not worth doing the event for.
    CometCupid
  • CometCupidCometCupid
    Vindictus Rep: 1,990
    Rezi wrote: »
    I just want to point out that the costume rewards are not worth doing the event for.

The smaller eyepatch is kind of worth it if you're into the anime cosplaying. The gloves are all horrendous though.
    Rezi
  • TwilightSparkleTwilightSparkle
    Vindictus Rep: 2,440
    CometCupid wrote: »

How to tick off the player base in three easy steps.

1. Take a preexisting permanent cosmetic and make an undyable outfit version of it
    2. Put a timer on it so you can't even keep it like the originals
    3. Make the players grind for one every day if they want to enjoy it

Now as for the cosmetic armor pieces costing 20 character-bound coins each, you now realize you have to log in every day until event end, without fail, to grind the coins needed to collect all five on a single character, thus barring you from getting the -timed- ghost effect on them as well. But who are we kidding? You weren't seriously going to waste three days of coins to buy that or the consumables anyway.

i thought this was the update event not the Halloween event >.>buuut yaa this halloween event is rlly bad