[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

looking for friends in game and out

Vintage_WineVintage_Wine
Vindictus Rep: 850
edited October 11, 2017 in General Discussion
I'm on the West server but I'm posting here because I wouldn't mind talking to people from any server via email. If you want to talk about Vindi and just other stuff PM me here and we can exchange emails (it would be especially interesting to talk with EU players!). If you are on West and want to talk in game, whisper or mail TerraTheRed. You could also join my guild DrunkenRage.
I'm especially looking for players over the age of 25 and being a guy is a plus (I'm a lady IRL).
Thanks!
LoLoBootyKingRichRice

Comments

• PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    edited October 11, 2017
    You should join the Vindi Discord or some such. I'm not on there, but I'm pretty sure it's still active.

Nvm, after some looking around I'm not sure if the OG Vindi server is still up. You could probably post on the Vindi subreddit and get a heads up on that, though.
  • Vintage_WineVintage_Wine
    You should join the Vindi Discord or some such. I'm not on there, but I'm pretty sure it's still active.

I tried that but it wasn't active when I went on...
  • PlaksterPlakster
    Vindictus Rep: 1,705
    edited October 11, 2017
    dont mind me asking but why you want guys over age of 25 :P sound like a dating site to me ( least i dont have to feel old then)
  • InnoyInnoy
    Vindictus Rep: 810
    Plakster wrote: »
    dont mind me asking but why you want guys over age of 25 :P sound like a dating site to me ( least i dont have to feel old then)

Bc we have jobs and can pay for that outfit addiction :#
  • Vintage_WineVintage_Wine
    Plakster wrote: »

Cause I'm over 25 and have more in common with older players than say, an 18 year old.
  • kendangkendang
    Vindictus Rep: 200
    I am surprise discord inst active to you . For the past few week vindictus (west) discord have been pretty active, so i don't know what you are talking about .
  • hornywatermelonhornywatermelon
    Vindictus Rep: 3,985
    Translation: I'm a girl and don't want to spend my own money on outfits so I'm looking for a neckbeard to sponsor me.
  • RhapsodyOfFireRhapsodyOfFire
    Vindictus Rep: 5,375
    The negative kind of people here probably don't have friends even irl.