[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

does knockdown rate awakening stone works on ein?

ShifonShifon
Vindictus Rep: 510
in General Discussion
kind of want to try that if it's working to help geting golds
thank you for the answer

Comments

• ScheherazadeScheherazade
    Vindictus Rep: 2,660
    Awakenings work, tested it out by simply checking the durability after finishing a battle.
    But I can't say if knockdown is any good, always had dmg on mine.
  • SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 7,360
    Aren't Ein Lacher enemies resistant to knock down? Some of them seem to get stunned at given HP bar only.
  • AeledingAeleding
    Vindictus Rep: 1,255
    The probability of you knocking down a boss in ein lacher is so low i don't think using knockdown stones is worth it. With fiona, being the character that has the highest knockdown rates of the game, i got one stun in silberin, and that was mostly using CA, the second highest knockdown rate skill in the game next to shield bash (flinch moves like shield charge and furious seven obviously do not count)
  • Weiss_OswaldWeiss_Oswald
    Vindictus Rep: 1,475
    I think that bosses in ein latcher and "unknockable" unless you use a 100% knockdown move like fury7 or shield charge.
    And I'm glad it is this way, so many times I flinch a boss with a counter move, it ruins my tactic, and makes me vulnerable to his next hit.
  • ShifonShifon
    Vindictus Rep: 510
    oh okay,damage boost better then
    thank you