[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Miri Stuff

Comments

• PuppymanPuppyman
    Vindictus Rep: 3,055
    edited September 9, 2017
    Axxon wrote: »
    She feels very very repetitive like Sylas from the look of her gameplays Vids. I understand the hype for some but she lacks combo potential imo.

Depends. All characters are repetative in the exact way in the end. Some just look more obvious. Imo she's pretty fun if you can get past her being super flashy.

And if you dig being swung around like a rag doll, cause it's fun to watch

I'd like Miri even more if she had actual rag doll physics like when your character dies, but for whenever she's being swung around by her weapon :>
    Saphree
  • ReziRezi
    Vindictus Rep: 2,585
    I feel like I'm the only one that absolutely hates Miri's gameplay. She's just a worse Delia, and a worse Vella, combined into the game's worst hybrid; I don't know how they could go from a great hybrid like Sylas to a terrible one like Miri. Her attacks are more attack speed dependent than any other character, she can't effectively AoE because of the dragon meter, and her powerup barely increases her stats. Her only hope would be a Drake DK/Pali, but knowing DevCat they likely disabled combining the trans.

And if she has dragon powers, where's her Flamebreath and Fus Ro Dah? Where's her Scaleskin buff that gives magic resist? Where's her High Jump? Where's her space/time altering powers? Why can't she summon REAL dragons to help her fight? This is the worst dragon class I've ever seen.

LynnCUBE wrote: »
    but devCAT figured out how marketing works +cry

If they did, they'd be getting a bunch of new players. But they aren't, because all MMO hosts and developers absolutely suck at marketing above all else.
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    Vindictus Rep: 5,590
    edited September 10, 2017
    All these questions about why miri isnt so technical. Meanwhile elemental weaknesses are still not a thing but no ones complaining about that xD

Jokes aside

Imma say what i always say in my streams. You either love or hate specific characters. No way around that xD
    Ertxz18Zaeadras[Deleted User]
  • MisterWhiskersMisterWhiskers
    Vindictus Rep: 2,615
    edited September 10, 2017
    Miri playstyle is great tbh.Block nonstop with normal attacks , building your way to her drift attacks then unleash them when you have an opening

at least her spammable smash has 4 different animations so it doesn't feel as repeating
  • ReziRezi
    Vindictus Rep: 2,585
    After reading Miri's backstory, it makes me wonder if she's Ruari's ancestor.
    Zaeadras
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    Rezi wrote: »

I do have to say her backstory made me laugh in regret that i even read it tbh.
  • PuppymanPuppyman
    Vindictus Rep: 3,055
    Rezi wrote: »

I do have to say her backstory made me laugh in regret that i even read it tbh.

I read it through broken google translate due to sheer laziness and was having a blast with "the floor" being constantly referred to as a person, Miri's gender constantly changing, and a constant battle of whether she had a brother or sister or even both.
  • SaphreeSaphree
    Vindictus Rep: 2,280
    Added a Neamhain solo and an Arkana no hit solo, I'm not sure what happened to all the pictures and idk if I can fix them or not
  • SaphreeSaphree
    I'm going to be restarting the vanity part of the thread because it broke for some reason, so there will be new pictures there and the old ones PROBABLY won't be there at all
  • SaphreeSaphree
    added a list of Miri's titles and reorganized a bit
  • Xhominid the CrazedXhominid the Crazed
    Vindictus Rep: 530
    edited November 12, 2017
    Anyone knows how Miri looks if she's wearing the Mai/Yuri outfitter? Because I plan on buying 4 of them and seeing if they work well with her or not because otherwise I'll just sell them and save up for a better outfitter for her instead.

EDIT: Found one with a Mai outfitter on but she seriously doesn't seem to be rocking it as much as I thought she would. Someone saying she's like Delia with no hip game is pretty much right in that case but I'll probably save one set in the future and hopefully I can preview it without using it as my Evie could use it instead if it doesn't look well if I beef her up with the character creator a little.
  • SaphreeSaphree
    edited November 13, 2017
    Anyone knows how Miri looks if she's wearing the Mai/Yuri outfitter? Because I plan on buying 4 of them and seeing if they work well with her or not because otherwise I'll just sell them and save up for a better outfitter for her instead.

EDIT: Found one with a Mai outfitter on but she seriously doesn't seem to be rocking it as much as I thought she would. Someone saying she's like Delia with no hip game is pretty much right in that case but I'll probably save one set in the future and hopefully I can preview it without using it as my Evie could use it instead if it doesn't look well if I beef her up with the character creator a little.

It also partially depends on how you shape your Miri, gotta make her THICC
  • AbyssofthorAbyssofthor
    Vindictus Rep: 1,345
    My question is does she have bigger boobs then arisha HebOlwl.png
  • PlaksterPlakster
    Vindictus Rep: 1,705
    edited November 18, 2017
    My question is does she have bigger boobs then arisha HebOlwl.png

nope arisha only one with the perfect bod !

this some miri i made in CN

68d49fd5ff5478d7a77c924365dc9ca8.jpg
  • PlaksterPlakster
    edited November 18, 2017
    rip double post
  • SaphreeSaphree
    MIRI TOMORROW, TIME TO GET HYPED BOIS
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    Ancestral Garb to me in any way shape or form does not fit Last Descendant as a Transform name for Miri. Am I the only one who feels this?....
  • DokkunDokkun
    Vindictus Rep: 1,500
    miri_3Ddesign.jpg
    Outfitter (preview ?) for JP

hyped for really anything at this point
    Saphree
  • PlaksterPlakster
    i want that outfit now !
  • SaphreeSaphree
    MIRI MAINTENANCE HAS BEGUN