[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

No quick retry on stage 20 wall master

CometCupidCometCupid
Vindictus Rep: 1,990
edited October 5, 2017 in General Discussion
That was a sadistic move.

Comments

• therapistguytherapistguy
    Vindictus Rep: 850
    I did wall master for first time a few days ago and had the same issue. Luckily you remake the boat and start again from stage 20. It's just annoying having to go through 2 loading screens every time.
  • CometCupidCometCupid
    My biggest gripe is that needing to leave like that just breaks concentration and lets all the steam out of your engine.

I finally got it after a few tries by switching my strategy to hugging the back wall, but that just trades out blindness for loss of depth perception.

Of course being the masochist that I am, I did it all again... on my Kai.
  • GalatheanGalathean
    Vindictus Rep: 400
    edited October 24, 2017
    Seriously ?

I wanted to do the wall with my secondary characters, and .. what?

it is a will of the developers to create this additional difficulty or it's just a bug again.

If it has to stay it's completely stupid, a waste of time and a dosage of difficulty completely stupid.

Annoying to see such nonsense

Give us back a "restart" button !

mini_326184201710240002.jpg

And as you can see on the screenshot; I only have one solution to start again is to type / leave in the chat box !

saddening

• ElleaseEllease
    Vindictus Rep: 1,625
    edited October 24, 2017
    To add insult to injury, either the gold trophy was removed or is currently bugged. Did both challenges this week and didn't get a trophy after completion.
  • CometCupidCometCupid
    Are you sure? When you complete stage 20 you get no notification at all that you received a gold trophy, but one does appear in your NX inventory.