[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Use Active Skill 20 times

therapistguytherapistguy
Vindictus Rep: 850
edited October 1, 2017 in General Discussion
I have been trying to complete the daily missions everyday for the anniversary coins however this particular mission has proven to be quite time consuming for specific characters. Characters like staff evie can use any spell and complete this easily since every spell smash counts as an active skill.
However, a character like Karok is forced to use sp skills since nothing else seems to count as an active, and his lowest cost sp move is still 250 sp. This means I either have to play these characters for quite awhile to get enough sp to do this 20 times, or use all my sp potions. This can lead to taking several hours to do this on all characters, leaving me with no time to actually play the game.

So I guess my question is: Is there an easier way to complete this daily mission? and what's with the discrepancy on what defines an "active skill?"

Comments

• MisterWhiskersMisterWhiskers
    Vindictus Rep: 2,615
    I just skip these.Theres enough days to get both enhance and enchantment rune on 7 chars
  • ElleaseEllease
    Vindictus Rep: 1,625
    If the characters are level 90, launch Hero The Evil One. The spiders and hemdrills there give about 6-8 bars of SP within a minute, so you can spam the cheapest skills you have and then replay until the bonus mission is complete.
  • iEatEverythingiEatEverything
    Vindictus Rep: 1,220
    for low lvl chars , pick the highest instance stage , which will be max at 3 decisive runes , each time you change instances ur active skill resets so no need to wait the 3 min cool down . just repeat the stage 6 times for the 20 active skill
  • iEatEverythingiEatEverything
    Vindictus Rep: 1,220
    honestly though , just delete ur karok and make an evie :]
  • ReziRezi
    Vindictus Rep: 2,585
    Five Spider Brothers is great for regaining SP. I got about 16 actives just messing around on my Delia in one run, so two runs should be enough for Karok.
  • EbonwingsEbonwings
    Vindictus Rep: 1,790
    Rezi wrote: »
    Five Spider Brothers is great for regaining SP. I got about 16 actives just messing around on my Delia in one run, so two runs should be enough for Karok.

Delia has an active that requires no SP and can be reused in 10 secs. Karok has no luxury. He's doing a LOT of waiting after every SP usage, and if you have alts, you don't want to wait.
  • ikeviikevi
    Vindictus Rep: 3,670
    edited October 1, 2017
    Ebonwings wrote: »

Delia has an active that requires no SP and can be reused in 10 secs. Karok has no luxury. He's doing a LOT of waiting after every SP usage, and if you have alts, you don't want to wait.

Well at least he isn't Lann... 2 1/2 min cool down for the 250 sp move, or build up 750. Fun stuff. That said my new BKM for Lann for 10x isn't bad. Do Kraken, only go after head. Do berseker, kill with the trans spear move (10 min cooldown), rerun 5x. The issue then comes down to getting the 20x. For those I will often use trans, so that is an easy 3 moves more, if you are lucky you can get enough sp to get 4 if you purposely miss the boss.

(note yes you can do a hero run, but again the only low cooldown is slashing high, and farming Kraken at least gives S2 scrolls. 5 runs in ~5 min.)

And if you have to do a 50x kill, well then you can run a S3 farming run. (New rooms = another berseker at least.)
  • ReziRezi
    Ebonwings wrote: »

I never use that skill; it's the dumbest and most useless thing in the game. I use Full Moon, which I can Z about every 5 seconds because of the fast and constant spider kills filling up my SP.
  • AeledingAeleding
    Vindictus Rep: 1,255
    I never use that skill; it's the dumbest and most useless thing in the game. I use Full Moon, which I can Z about every 5 seconds because of the fast and constant spider kills filling up my SP.

Do you even Delia bruh ?
  • CometCupidCometCupid
    Vindictus Rep: 1,990
    The coins are account tradable. It always helps to have one of every character just in case they can cheese something and help the rest of your account.

Even if that's not the case, it's still roughly 10 coins you can grind out per day.
  • InnoyInnoy
    Vindictus Rep: 810
    edited October 1, 2017
    You should get in the habit of using the cosmic blitz on cd, it has the falling comet follow up.
  • therapistguytherapistguy
    Vindictus Rep: 850
    honestly though , just delete ur karok and make an evie :]

I already have two
    Ellease wrote: »
    If the characters are level 90, launch Hero The Evil One. The spiders and hemdrills there give about 6-8 bars of SP within a minute, so you can spam the cheapest skills you have and then replay until the bonus mission is complete.

This ones pretty good, however some of my characters are not 90 yet, so I've been doing shakarr with the trans sp gain. Still takes a few runs though since he dies too fast.

Also, I found out someone already made a guide for this in the guides subforum here already.
  • ReziRezi
    Aeleding wrote: »
    Do you even Delia bruh ?

Meteor Hop = Meteor Impact cancelled by Gravity Hop. Master it and you'll never need Cosmic Blitz again.

As for Falling Comet, you don't need CB for it, and you'd only use the CB+FC combo at the beginning of a battle since CB jets Delia off to the other side of the screen, which makes using it a hassle mid-battle since Delia is a close-range character. FC is best used after Orbital Flurry, especially since the only other good combo you're thinking of - CB+FC(+IT) is really difficult to aim compared to OB+FC(+IT), the latter of which keeps Delia in place.
  • PhoebeHalliwelPhoebeHalliwel
    Vindictus Rep: 1,720
    i do it on shakarr
  • dazedgumballdazedgumball
    Vindictus Rep: 7,725
    Run a Dullahan raid and use Crushing Sweep every chance you get. It has a low cooldown and only uses 250 SP.
  • AeledingAeleding
    Vindictus Rep: 1,255
    Do you even Delia bruh ?

Meteor Hop = Meteor Impact cancelled by Gravity Hop. Master it and you'll never need Cosmic Blitz again.

As for Falling Comet, you don't need CB for it, and you'd only use the CB+FC combo at the beginning of a battle since CB jets Delia off to the other side of the screen, which makes using it a hassle mid-battle since Delia is a close-range character. FC is best used after Orbital Flurry, especially since the only other good combo you're thinking of - CB+FC(+IT) is really difficult to aim compared to OB+FC(+IT), the latter of which keeps Delia in place.

Granted CB+FC might be difficult to aim (and even that depends on the boss), but it's waaay faster than OB+FC, so it's easier to exploit bosses openings with it. Plus, at any point of CB+FC you can cancel into IT, so it's even safer to use (granted you know what you are doing with the IT) than what you said. Also i'm curious as to where your sp is going if you're not using CB+FC :o
  • quietguyquietguy
    Vindictus Rep: 1,010
    ikevi wrote: »
    Well at least he isn't Lann... 2 1/2 min cool down for the 250 sp move, or build up 750. Fun stuff. That said my new BKM for Lann for 10x isn't bad. Do Kraken, only go after head. Do berseker, kill with the trans spear move (10 min cooldown), rerun 5x. The issue then comes down to getting the 20x. For those I will often use trans, so that is an easy 3 moves more, if you are lucky you can get enough sp to get 4 if you purposely miss the boss.

(note yes you can do a hero run, but again the only low cooldown is slashing high, and farming Kraken at least gives S2 scrolls. 5 runs in ~5 min.)

And if you have to do a 50x kill, well then you can run a S3 farming run. (New rooms = another berseker at least.)

Kraken: Slashing High, Berserker, Moonsplitter to re-build sp, Slashing High, Moonsplitter finish. Can possibly get another berserker if you go naked with event weapon.

• ReziRezi
    edited October 3, 2017
    Granted CB+FC might be difficult to aim (and even that depends on the boss), but it's waaay faster than OB+FC, so it's easier to exploit bosses openings with it. Plus, at any point of CB+FC you can cancel into IT, so it's even safer to use (granted you know what you are doing with the IT) than what you said. Also i'm curious as to where your sp is going if you're not using CB+FC :o

I have Full Moon maxed so I spam it if ever I'm facing a tricky enemy, like a boss (dodge -> FM, block -> FM, etc). Dodge-FMing costs SP but Block-FMing is free. If ever the boss has an opening after my dodge, I just LLR(R) instead.

I never really feel the need to use Stam and SP draining skills except for Meteor Hop and FM, especially since my MH can lead directly into LLR(R).
  • DragonRiderDragonRider
    Vindictus Rep: 2,600
    edited October 6, 2017
    I have a lann, karok, and sylas that are absolutely terrible at this daily task. They STRUGGLE to complete it in a short time because their skills have such long cool downs or lack of SP skills in general!! Evies, Kai's, Fionas, etc have it easy on this one - total bullshit.

THIS MISSION HAS COME UP 3 DAYS IN A ROW NOW - GET RID OF IT!!
  • KMonkKMonk
    Vindictus Rep: 1,495
    Came here to complain about this. I will run out of SP pots if this trend continues. Ten Active Skills should be max 10. Twenty is really stupid. Three days in the row on this.. YOU CAN'T SKIP THIS ANYMORE.