[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

When does Blute / Miri release?

LaharLahar
Vindictus Rep: 1,285
edited October 3, 2017 in General Discussion
I no longer like glave but want to give blute Lynn a chance spending on my new favorite scythe Evie. Not very interested in Miri.

Comments

• MisterWhiskersMisterWhiskers
    Vindictus Rep: 2,615
    november blute

december miri
  • LaharLahar
    november blute

december miri

Very nice, next month. Do you have a number date for blute release?
    blute might come as soon as 1st or 2nd november ( when the actual events end)
  • LaharLahar
    Made a simple scythe Evie video, the character seems to be much easier compared to most. My Lynn and Arisha are both lv 95 and Vella at 86 but when I reach the most difficult stages its just not possible to do well. Looking forward to testing out the blute but a lot of things simply don't seem very viable to me.

• CallMeMrBCallMeMrB
    Vindictus Rep: 660
    Finally we know when we have Miri release :D 6th December I'm waiting for this loooooong time ^^
  • TamagoTamago
    Vindictus Rep: 5,460
    edited November 9, 2017
    november blute

december miri

"There might not be a lot to this month's update, but we've been spending the last few weeks making sure that the North American server merge goes off without a hitch!"

That might mean there's nothing else for November. Dreams crushed.
    edited November 10, 2017
    Mainichi wrote: »
    november blute

december miri

"There might not be a lot to this month's update, but we've been spending the last few weeks making sure that the North American server merge goes off without a hitch!"

japanese prophecy ruined
  • TamagoTamago
    november blute

december miri

japanese prophecy ruined

Apparently JP pushed Blute to after Miri too.
  • ElusiveDawnElusiveDawn
    Vindictus Rep: 1,530
    november blute

december miri

japanese prophecy ruined

Apparently JP pushed Blute to after Miri too.

JP is releasing blute on november 22
  • ElusiveDawnElusiveDawn
    We followed JP all the way through after RISE, and now we're going down a different patth :/
  • TamagoTamago
    edited November 10, 2017
    We followed JP all the way through after RISE, and now we're going down a different patth :/

Hopefully that's when we get it too, but it seems very unlikely. Miri's on 12/6 already.
  • ElusiveDawnElusiveDawn
    edited November 10, 2017

Hopefully that's when we get it too, but it seems very unlikely. Miri's on 12/6 already.

We'll probably get blute next year in february, considering the chances that aes sidhe might get release before it...
  • TamagoTamago

We'll probably get blute next year in february, considering the chances that aes sidhe might get release before it...

SIGH
  • ElusiveDawnElusiveDawn

SIGH

yea, I was really hyped for blute too :(
  • AbyssofthorAbyssofthor
    Vindictus Rep: 1,345

Ivars1U.png
  • CallistheneCallisthene
    Vindictus Rep: 815
    next year in february...

I do hope it won't be delayed more than that though...