[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

You can no longer kick people from boats anymore?

JamesGrossJamesGross
Vindictus Rep: 2,600
edited September 29, 2017 in General Discussion
Is it just me or you can no longer kick people from the boat anymore? I hope this isn't intentional...

Comments

• MadcobraMadcobra
    Vindictus Rep: 5,230
    edited September 29, 2017
    Yes you cant after last patch . They added new funcion . Now if you want to remove player from your boat you need to hit the voting with the rest of players on boat for a kick , discgracing af in my opninion , kick was just faster and it depended only from host now u need vote with the rest or just close and reopen boat
  • MisterWhiskersMisterWhiskers
    Vindictus Rep: 2,615
    Thank god.No more " sry,gota kik you,dis is guidl run"
    DubDeeRezi
  • MadcobraMadcobra

Well if some ppl dont want you on boat they will just vote what is more cruel or just reopen a party. This change its like waste of time to start the raid
    PhoebeHalliwelBownerHarii
  • RyanReynoldsRyanReynolds
    Vindictus Rep: 1,795
    I agree, it is complete waste of time, vote kick while in the run was good enough but now we need to vote just to kick off the boat?
  • RyanReynoldsRyanReynolds
    Vindictus Rep: 1,795

They're still gonna vote kick you if it is guild run. Why would anyone stay thinking the people who are hosting for guild run would change their mind? That or people will just drop the boat remake it.
  • JamesGrossJamesGross
    Vindictus Rep: 2,600
    People like you annoys me.

RyanReynoldsDrachusHarii
  • EnigmaTaroEnigmaTaro
    Vindictus Rep: 3,815
    Their ways of addressing toxicity of the asian playerbase.
    LeucosieHarii
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    I would rather say its bit like racism . The old way of kick was more delicate but being removed by vote is just ..... bleh
    PhoebeHalliwelHarii
  • MisterWhiskersMisterWhiskers
    Vindictus Rep: 2,615
    quick battle is a way of joining /doing battles fast; they put a power/tech req so in the eyes of the game devs you're fit to do that raid; kicking should be reserved for people who afk or die like 10 times in a row on purpose,and not for "I want my friends on boat instead of u".
    Go make a private run if you want a premade party.Or ask devs to implement invite option in qb

QB= public party; I totally agreed with devs on that one,god bless them.Fantastic change
    DubDeeOrder5
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    You forgot about one detail , qb gives plus one core thats why ppl rather do those
    quick battle is a way of joining /doing battles fast; they put a power/tech req so in the eyes of the game devs you're fit to do that raid; kicking should be reserved for people who afk or die like 10 times in a row on purpose,and not for "I want my friends on boat instead of u".
    Go make a private run if you want a premade party.Or ask devs to implement invite option in qb

QB= public party; I totally agreed with devs on that one,god bless them.

Engel
  • CometCupidCometCupid
    Vindictus Rep: 1,990
    I agree it was stupid, but so what? If you're doing a guildie/friend run, premake the group or set to private. Think that one extra button of preparation will save you all the future kick clicks you'll have to endure.
    Rezi
  • EffectEffect
    Vindictus Rep: 1,040
    I never minded being kicked before the loading screen even finished because I knew it was for a guildy/friend and I did those runs sometimes myself. If anything though, this update will just make the process a bit more social and not so blunt to new people who aren't sure why they're being kicked. Most people are willing to leave to make room if asked.
  • EngelEngel
    Vindictus Rep: 310
    Unfortunately, we cannot make a Quick Battle raid with a premade party, the system won't allow it, it'll just give an error if we try. At the same time, we want to run Quick Battle because it gives an extra core for more chance at orange drops.

If we wanted to just do regular raids, it's not really a problem because it'll allow premade parties but the down side is no additional core.

What makes this change to vote quick option a slight pain is we want to raid with our friends in Quick Battle which doesn't allow premade parties so it takes a bit more time and work now to get all of our friends into the boat with the new vote kick.

It also doesn't help that it sometimes only takes less than a millisecond for a Quick Battle to fill so everyone has to be extremely quick to join or someone will be left behind and we don't want to launch without them.

Edit: Also forgot to mention that there's no option for private in Quick Battle.
  • RhilinRhilin
    Vindictus Rep: 1,070
    Quick battle is design to be quick. Open,join and depart. No waiting for friends, guildies, special someone.... it's not what the creators intended. It's like complaining that you can't trade seals in arena as smoothly as before because someone beat you to the punch. Either deal with it or use the actual alternative which allows you problem free premade parties. If you want extra core you can now do Hero mode or heck use Luck stones for that sweet +1 that changes worlds.
    SlothPrincessReziOrder5Furiel
  • AynpheAynphe
    Vindictus Rep: 700
    'I have no friends so this change is ok'

tsssk.
    Anthonytonyboyclickhere
  • InnoyInnoy
    Vindictus Rep: 810
    So really the issue is you want an extra core for pre-mades? Shouldn't you just be asking for that?
    SlothPrincessOrder5
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    Innoy wrote: »
    So really the issue is you want an extra core for pre-mades? Shouldn't you just be asking for that?

no one is doing the same raids over and over just for fun because it stoped to be fun long ago , so yes everyone count on extra core
  • VladinoVladino
    Vindictus Rep: 2,875
    They could have just:
    1. either remove +1 core from QB
    2. or add +1 core to full guild battles

But now guilds are almost useless and if you want +1 core you are forced to do QB with ppl you don't know (and they usually don't bring any pots, feathers etc.)
    DrachusSirRFI
  • ReziRezi
    Vindictus Rep: 2,585
    edited September 30, 2017
    Or they could make guild parties count based on the number of guildies in the party rather than requiring only guildmates to be in it. Problem solved, and kicks less likely.

Although I do agree with this in the sense that guilds will get annoyed with having to vote so they'll be more likely to make private parties, which stops them from annoying people like myself that just want to do a dungeon only to get kicked because the guild was stupid enough to set it as public.

Hell, we could even make guild runs only work in private parties so the guilds won't public them at all. Problem solved even more, unless the first option is implemented; implementing both wouldn't make sense.

Also, who's the wise kid that thinks quick battles should be private? Quick battles have a higher requirement to join than normal battles anyway; you're not going to get anyone weak in that party, so suck it up and do the battle quickly like it's supposed to be done. But the idea that only QB has +1 core is definitely stupid and should be removed.

Oh, and there should be a penalty for kicking people too much. If you kick 3 times in a day, you should be unable to kick - even unable to vote kick - for the rest of the day. Maybe then even more bigots will make their parties private and leave the rest of us alone.

I don't have a problem with elitists. I have a problem with elitists that are stupid enough to make their party public then expect people not to be offended when they spam-kick strangers.

SlothPrincessGriciel
  • PifiPifi
    Vindictus Rep: 1,015
    edited September 30, 2017
    No one I know wants to waste their time hanging with the exact type of person they dislike most (for me that's selfish/lazy people).
    Let me know if I accidentally end up on one of your kicker boats so I can just leave and not waste my time or yours, ty. ^_^
    CometCupid wrote: »
    If you're doing a guildie/friend run, premake the group or set to private. Think that one extra button of preparation will save you all the future kick clicks you'll have to endure.

^Has a brain.
    Rhilin wrote: »
    Quick battle is design to be quick. Open,join and depart. No waiting for friends, guildies, special someone.... it's not what the creators intended. It's like complaining that you can't trade seals in arena as smoothly as before because someone beat you to the punch. Either deal with it or use the actual alternative which allows you problem free premade parties. If you want extra core you can now do Hero mode or heck use Luck stones for that sweet +1 that changes worlds.

^Also has a brain.
    JamesGross wrote: »
    People like you annoys me.

People like you annoy me.

Rezi