[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Are the runes from the event packages tradeable?

Question2Question2
Vindictus Rep: 3,235
in General Discussion
Within the same account obviously. Anyone happen to know?

Comments

• InnoyInnoy
    Vindictus Rep: 810
    Yes
    PixelPantsu
  • MisterWhiskersMisterWhiskers
    Vindictus Rep: 2,615
    is this about the runes from the event (8 coin cost) or the ones bought iwth nx?
  • Question2Question2
    Vindictus Rep: 3,235
    The 8 coin ones.
  • ISnatchMoneyISnatchMoney
    Vindictus Rep: 1,995
    edited September 30, 2017
    yeah, the Vindictus, Happy, and 7th ann. package runes are not character bound, and can be transferred with the shared storage function.
    (these are the packages purchased with 8x of [7th anniversary coins].)

Also, I suggest you run your dailies on all of your alts.. as you can purchase one package per character... so if you have 6 alts, you can purchase the Vindictus package six times, (6 enhancement runes and put in shared storage... that's a 24.00$ NX value for free.. just running dailies lol)
  • DeadlyAshDeadlyAsh
    Vindictus Rep: 660
    yeah, the Vindictus, Happy, and 7th ann. package runes are not character bound, and can be transferred with the shared storage function.
    (these are the packages purchased with 8x of [7th anniversary coins].)

Also, I suggest you run your dailies on all of your alts.. as you can purchase one package per character... so if you have 6 alts, you can purchase the Vindictus package six times, (6 enhancement runes and put in shared storage... that's a 24.00$ NX value for free.. just running dailies lol)

are also the gangster costume i wanna get it for miri i been told is character bound
  • LunettaLunetta
    Vindictus Rep: 940
    edited September 30, 2017
    DeadlyAsh wrote: »
    are also the gangster costume i wanna get it for miri i been told is character bound
    Same rules applies to the exchange shop. If you hover over the set in the shop, you'll see the orange text saying that item can't be traded.