[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

I feel so dissapointed

BoatGodBoatGod
Vindictus Rep: 2,575
in General Discussion
I wish I didn't have to buy 80 dollars worth of things just to get the high gangster set. Couldn't they have just put it in its own package so it doesn't get grabbed for free from that one even that gave free outfit coupons.
Rezi

Comments

• DianannDianann
    Vindictus Rep: 315
    Alternate way is spending 20$ for one coupon to exchange for a piece of Gangster that u want. Cheaper than the whole set.
  • BoatGodBoatGod
    Vindictus Rep: 2,575
    that feel when the only one you want is the top but requires 2 coupon
  • SuhpremeSuhpreme
    Vindictus Rep: 3,935
    Dianann wrote: »
    Alternate way is spending 20$ for one coupon to exchange for a piece of Gangster that u want. Cheaper than the whole set.

20 bucks for a PIECE of an outfitter? Yikes
  • SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 7,360
    While it may be okay for those who actually wanted to buy these packages, for the others it's definitely not what they wanted by requesting the set's resale.
    PhoebeHalliwel
  • AbaddanAbaddan
    Vindictus Rep: 2,320
    Glad I already own this outfitter from when they sold it way back. FeelsGoodMan
  • DragonRiderDragonRider
    Vindictus Rep: 2,600
    They are milkin' the Teide players! >: )
    TabbedCometCupidWarielDrachusxAvon
  • CometCupidCometCupid
    Vindictus Rep: 1,990

Ha! That makes sense. But why be an enlightened gangster when you can be a swank cowboy?

Y4gHuwQ.jpg
  • AbaddanAbaddan
    Vindictus Rep: 2,320
    CometCupid wrote: »

Ha! That makes sense. But why be an enlightened gangster when you can be a swank cowboy?

Y4gHuwQ.jpg

Because I don't want to look like a budget stripper. :/
    CometCupidWarielxAvon
  • CometCupidCometCupid
    Vindictus Rep: 1,990
    Abaddan wrote: »
    Because I don't want to look like a budget stripper. :/

Fair enough :D
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    edited September 27, 2017
    BoatGod wrote: »
    I wish I didn't have to buy 80 dollars worth of things just to get the high gangster set. Couldn't they have just put it in its own package so it doesn't get grabbed for free from that one even that gave free outfit coupons.

They could, but you paid for it, so why would they? You can't bemoan their sales tactics here and then support them with your money if you ever want anything to change. I hope people start to get that some day.

Also Nexon, you suck for this hype:
    "We have multiple new packages coming for you, with cosmetic updates, dyes, runes, Limited outfits, something for everyone... including a special coupon that you can exchange for some special items, including Fallen Angel Wings!"

I know I wasn't the only one thinking the wings could be earned via in-game actions for those coupons. I should know never to get my hopes up with this company.
  • BowtacojrBowtacojr
    Vindictus Rep: 2,545
    I know I wasn't the only one thinking the wings could be earned via in-game actions for those coupons. I should know never to get my hopes up with this company.

Ha, what a fool he was for thinking these thoughts.
  • quietguyquietguy
    Vindictus Rep: 1,010
    I think I'll play Vindi again - right after Nexon sells it to someone else.