[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Quickslot assignment

RankZRankZ
Vindictus Rep: 740
edited September 27, 2017 in General Discussion
Is there a way to assign an HP potion to both quickslots sets at once? Reason being I switch between both quickslot sets because of different weapon modes, and everytime I try to assign HP pot to the other quickslot set, it disappears from the first one

Comments

• BlueRappyBlueRappy
    Vindictus Rep: 1,265
    I assign the potions (and artifact) to expanded quickslots.

Go to UI settings and tick quickslot 1 and 2 on.
    Then go to controls->advanced settings and assign keys for Ext. 1 Quick Slot 1, 2 ,3 etc... (I use R,T, G,H keys).

Hope that helps.
    MadcobraRankZPixelPantsu
  • RankZRankZ
    Vindictus Rep: 740
    thanks, next question, how does transformation work after rise? I don't know why but my counter is 0 all the time
  • SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 7,360
    RankZ wrote: »
    thanks, next question, how does transformation work after rise? I don't know why but my counter is 0 all the time
    Mouse over any transformation skill - there's a counter at the bottom: Something / 300. You need 100 to use transformation, therefore You can hold up to 3 transfos (still can use 1 per battle). Finishing battles gives up to 20 points. They also regenerate slowly on their own.
    Transformation skills has been moved to [V] Skill window and reworked. You can max everything now, as it works like AP system. Old points were refunded - 1 EXP = 1 TP.