[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

RankZRankZ
Vindictus Rep: 740
edited September 25, 2017 in General Discussion
I recall there was some sale for a dye that removes dye from avatar part, I'm not seeing that anywhere. Is there such a thing in-game?

Comments

• SuukeiSuukei
    Vindictus Rep: 3,220
    You can obtain the Airtight Ampoule Exactor from Hero's Lucky Box or MP. You need 4 of them to use it on a filled dye.
  • RankZRankZ
    Vindictus Rep: 740
    Okay I see it, and that's not what I was talking about, nevermind guess I was thinking of anonther game.

Next question: Where do you buy/craft/unlock/drop level 80 gear? I can't find any and the game does not give you any hint or gift to level 80 gear. All I have are the accessories from MB, but the gear is nonexistant.
  • ElleaseEllease
    Vindictus Rep: 1,625
    edited September 25, 2017
    I think for your original question we never got the dye reset. The item would restore an avatar/outfitter piece to its original dye colors. It might be released in a future event/gacha.

80 gear drops in Twilight Desert, Misty Summit, and Annwynn maps. They are the Noblesse, Heremon, and Armageddon armors if you're searching for them by name.
  • SuukeiSuukei
    Vindictus Rep: 3,220
    edited September 25, 2017
    Well, that item you mention earlier doesn't exist.
    From my experience getting lvl 80 gear, I just do the story line of S2 and completing the quests . You'll get Hermon Armor pieces when completing quests from Twilight Desert. Another alternate is do the ex-raids from Twilight Desert , Misty Summit, or Annwynn.

Someone beat me to it. :#
  • PifiPifi
    Vindictus Rep: 1,015
    You can find it on the market place for cheap too, usually around 250k to 500k for a set.