[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Old outfits resale please

Comments

• meltymelty
    Vindictus Rep: 520
    Wild Card
    The first maid set in standard form
    Stadium/Field
    Rockstar set promotion

Although it would be nice if we could just rotate through older sets weekly/monthly.
  • AnthonytonyboyAnthonytonyboy
    Vindictus Rep: 4,665
    I need this, Halloween is almost comes, pls re-sale this Premium stats, EU never get it premium stats yet
    00HFH-9614b57c-a481-4aac-9dea-7c615ab1a772.png
    lady-ghost-set-full.png
    OUgyoZX.gif
    Quinque
  • InnoyInnoy
    Vindictus Rep: 810
    What is this outfit?
    evyavatar_f.jpg
    QuinqueThe_Villain
  • Ash60Ash60
    Vindictus Rep: 410
    I'm hoping we can get the Special White Wedding Dress Set to return!

white-wedding-dress-close.jpg
    PhoebeHalliwel
  • The_VillainThe_Villain
    Vindictus Rep: 1,550
    I'd like to see Field Stadium sets (even if it was the unlimited version added to the outfitter shop) and the Tailored Urban Winter/Tailored Metro Winter sets come back around. Maybe Tieve set too (also unlimited version added to outfitter shop).
    Quinque
  • CometCupidCometCupid
    Vindictus Rep: 1,990
    Thirding Mystic.

Best set.
  • DragonRiderDragonRider
    Vindictus Rep: 2,600
    Ehgess wrote: »
    Is there any other outfits you guys would like to see?
    I'm directing the team to this thread for input.

Yes, since Halloween is coming next month - please bring back the Vampire Outfits as well for those of us who havent had a chance to pick them up yet!

vampire-outfits.jpg
    QuinqueScheherazade
  • QuinqueQuinque
    Vindictus Rep: 1,805
    Hopefully we are getting some of these outfits back next week. :#
  • CometCupidCometCupid
    edited September 23, 2017

Yes, since Halloween is coming next month - please bring back the Vampire Outfits as well for those of us who havent had a chance to pick them up yet!

heroes.nexon.co.jp/notice/all.aspx?no=2287

According to Vindi Japan, they're bringing these back for Halloween. At least the male set is coming back, anyway. It didn't show the female set on the page. We'll probably have the same, though it's likely NA will bring back the female set since they've done it before and it makes no sense not to.

This is the new Halloween outfit for girls.

a0BpT9A.jpg
    Alternate 1
    Alternate 2
    PixelPantsuSlothPrincess
  • DragonRiderDragonRider
    CometCupid wrote: »

heroes.nexon.co.jp/notice/all.aspx?no=2287

According to Vindi Japan, they're bringing these back for Halloween. At least the male set is coming back, anyway. It didn't show the female set on the page. We'll probably have the same, though it's likely NA will bring back the female set since they've done it before and it makes no sense not to.

This is the new Halloween outfit for girls.

a0BpT9A.jpg
    Alternate 1
    Alternate 2

wow thats a really nice set for the girls, even though i dont play any female chars, its very nice.

so there's nothing new for the guys this halloween? can't be... :S
  • CometCupidCometCupid
    Ever since I've come back, the few people I know still playing have lamented to me that KR no longer cares about male characters. I haven't been keeping up to date, but it wouldn't surprise me if that were the case. It's been obvious for a while now they favor the "sex sells" mindset.
    Quinque
  • ExamplesExamples
    Vindictus Rep: 420
    High class gangster is the set with the most demand, hopefully we see it back on the 27th.
    QuinquePhoebeHalliwel
  • BowtacojrBowtacojr
    Vindictus Rep: 2,545

I dunno about inners, but could we get the Iset inner back for a bit?
  • PixelPantsuPixelPantsu
    Vindictus Rep: 1,960
    God I hope we get that witch outfitter.
    I've been dying for another witch hat since the scarlet witch hat.
    SlothPrincess
  • quietguyquietguy
    Vindictus Rep: 1,010
    edited September 26, 2017
    Here's an idea:

Bring back all the outfitters and put premium stats on each piece. That way players can pick and choose which parts of out of which outfitters they want, and still get premium stats, and create a unique look for their character, and not get disappointed because "that part looks dumb," or "this part looks bleh," or certain parts having clipping issues when fighting/running.

Cuz lets face it -this what everyone really wants....their own unique look, with premium stats.
    QuinqueDragonRiderSlothPrincess
  • CometCupidCometCupid
    I'm still waiting for them to release the St. Patrick's day outfit in pieces. The stats don't even matter. Nobody wants a preexisting set that's been gimped with a no-dye rule and I'm not willing to pay $30 just for the hat.

They know this though.
    Quinque
  • DragonRiderDragonRider
    quietguy wrote: »
    Here's an idea:

Bring back all the outfitters and put premium stats on each piece. That way players can pick and choose which parts of out of which outfitters they want, and still get premium stats, and create a unique look for their character, and not get disappointed because "that part looks dumb," or "this part looks bleh," or certain parts having clipping issues when fighting/running.

Cuz lets face it -this what everyone really wants....their own unique look, with premium stats.

I totally agree, i've always wanted it this way but what can you do? they are hoping you just cave in to the whole package and pay the price for the entire set, even though you may only want one piece of the set to make your own unique look. Personally, it always dissuades me from buying if they do it that way. But I think they beleive they can make more $$$ by getting people to cave in and pay the higher price.

One good example was the Zecallion set. I didnt care one bit for the body arms or legs, I just wanted the head only. What's even worse, was that the head wasnt even dyeable.

The Vampire Slayer set had a nice hat that I wanted, but I wasnt willing to pay for it because I didnt like the rest of the costume.
    Quinque
  • quietguyquietguy
    Vindictus Rep: 1,010
    edited September 26, 2017
    I kinda liked the old Malignant set. Those are the best made pants in the game. The casual business pants look like you're preparing for flood season(I would know, thx Harvey). But I like the rest of the casual business set - the shoes, the shirt, even the hat. The hand item i dont care for. Maybe i'll just wear Pitbull gloves, idunno.

But if they wont offer them as individual pieces with premium stats....my money will probably be staying in my wallet. I agree with CometCupid, above - There's no way i'm paying 30$ just because i want one piece, and the rest of the outfit i could care less for.
  • DragonRiderDragonRider
    edited November 5, 2017

hey Ehgess,

now that you guys finished the first wave of old outfitters on Hurk's Teide release, how about the 2nd wave of old outfitters for Lynn's Blute, or Miri?

I'm requesting that this particular outfit from 2013 come back because it has never had a re-sale before:

Mystic Outfitter

20130328update3.jpg.952111d4123f651ed4e04af9af16656e.jpg

635006716425161692.jpg

635006717515175644.jpg

If you guys could add it to the Outfitter Shop with INDIVIDUAL pieces for sale, that would be really cool.

Also, about the bright color hairs, you re-released bright green and orange for halloween, so how about for Lynn's blute, Miri, or just black friday or christmas in general, you release the bright red one or any new bright colors you guys have for us. (i want the bright red one).
  • DragonRiderDragonRider
    CometCupid wrote: »
    Ever since I've come back, the few people I know still playing have lamented to me that KR no longer cares about male characters. I haven't been keeping up to date, but it wouldn't surprise me if that were the case. It's been obvious for a while now they favor the "sex sells" mindset.

I don't know why this wasn't reported on the forums, but we spoke too soon! Surprise surprise, Mr. scarecrow joins us! It's just too bad it didnt come to NA this year....

[video]