[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Cant find the link to file a support ticket

Akihiro_AltlandAkihiro_Altland
Vindictus Rep: 455
in Account Support
hey guys, why cant I find the support ticket link on the nexon site? I read the support ticket faq and it says to hit submit ticket on the top right hand corner but their is nothing there.

Comments

• RhapsodyOfFireRhapsodyOfFire
    Vindictus Rep: 5,375
    edited September 22, 2017
    Hello!

You should see this page when you click the "Submit a request":

Qulvd5P.jpg

Select "Account related" as your issue, it will redirect you to the same page but you will see more fields.

At this part you might want to disable Javascript because there are a few hidden fields that are required and will throw an error on submission if they are not filled in.

If you're using Firefox you can disable Javascript by typing "about:config" in the address bar, then in the Search field type "javascript.enabled" and change its value like this:

d46jSBN.jpg

If you're using Chrome then follow these steps (source):
    Click the Chrome menu in the top right hand corner of your browser
    Select Settings
    Click Show advanced settings
    Under the "Privacy" section, click the Content settings button.
    In the "Javascript" section, select "Do not allow any site to run JavaScript"

Then refresh the page and it should look like this:

anaYlwM.jpg
    Akihiro_Altland
  • Akihiro_AltlandAkihiro_Altland
    Vindictus Rep: 455
    Hello!

You should see this page when you click the "Submit a request":

Qulvd5P.jpg

Select "Account related" as your issue, it will redirect you to the same page but you will see more fields.

At this part you might want to disable Javascript because there are a few hidden fields that are required and will throw an error on submission if they are not filled in.

If you're using Firefox you can disable Javascript by typing "about:config" in the address bar, then in the Search field type "javascript.enabled" and change its value like this:

d46jSBN.jpg

If you're using Chrome then follow these steps (source):
    Click the Chrome menu in the top right hand corner of your browser
    Select Settings
    Click Show advanced settings
    Under the "Privacy" section, click the Content settings button.
    In the "Javascript" section, select "Do not allow any site to run JavaScript"

Then refresh the page and it should look like this:

anaYlwM.jpg

Thank you so much for helping me out, appreciate it. Thank you xP.
  • RhapsodyOfFireRhapsodyOfFire
    Vindictus Rep: 5,375
    edited September 22, 2017
    Thank you so much for helping me out, appreciate it. Thank you xP.

Your welcome!

I forgot that there is a hidden field under the "Please select one of the options below" label that you can change to a text field with the browser's debugger. Press F12 and click the blue arrow on the left (in Firefox but it's similar in Chrome too), select that label and you will see in the Inspector that there is an input element under it, double click the "hidden" text at the type attribute and change its value to "text" (without the quotation marks) and press enter, then type "ar_other" (without the quotation marks) in the input field that appeared.

It seems they fixed it since then, so do these steps only if it doesn't work for you and if you need to disable Javascript to make it work.
    Akihiro_Altland