[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

New KR Update: Arkana Raid Boss + More

KiwaKiwa
Vindictus Rep: 2,280
edited September 21, 2017 in Future Content
Arkana

Iset & Havan Pet gacha

King of Fighters

New Enchants for the 95 Spellbook(Possibly for Focus and Shield as well need confirmation)
Truth: +230 Att and M. Att and +5% Crit Resistance
i13204858757.png
Sealed: +1 Attack Speed, + 500 Defense
i15963861745.png

2017092109365362.jpg
20170921092626335.jpg
Ertxz18SirRFI

Comments

• DragonRiderDragonRider
    Vindictus Rep: 2,600
    WOW! Now that's cool , great trailer!

One question though, and this bugs me. They started making human-sized bosses into giants, and it looks awkward. It started with Lugh, and now its happened to this girl. I know they do that to make the boss more visible and distinguishable from the rest of the teammates, but it looks awkward. They should have just kept these kinds of bosses the same size as Keaghan size.
  • DragonRiderDragonRider
    Btw, that's not Street Fighter. That's KING OF FIGHTERS (a rival fighting game to street fighter back in the 90's)
  • IngkellsIngkells
    Vindictus Rep: 1,405
    baby havan and iset loli? just. no. it probably sells in kr and japan, but skip this here and sell the adult size travel mates instead. or even a 40 something iset. yall are allergic to cougars or something
    Amenari
  • DragonRiderDragonRider
    Yeah I agree, why screw the atmosphere of the game up further with chibi pets? Make them adult-size as you said.
  • BabyDaniBabyDani
    Vindictus Rep: 1,735
    this is awesome xD
  • dazedgumballdazedgumball
    Vindictus Rep: 7,725
    Arkana is hot as hell. I think she's the best looking boss female as of right now.

• MisterWhiskersMisterWhiskers
    Vindictus Rep: 2,615
    oh no...that stupid 1-winged wings is what wer're gonna get in october event.Looks beyond awful
  • RadeRade
    Vindictus Rep: 1,020
    edited September 21, 2017
    Are the new scrolls exclusively for the ancillary weapons, or are they usable on shields/foci as well?
  • guyaltguyalt
    Vindictus Rep: 200
    VERY NICE

Arkana BGM
  • SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 7,360
    Yeah I agree, why screw the atmosphere of the game up further with chibi pets? Make them adult-size as you said.
    It's already screwed with all the kimonos, other colorful or asian things, already existing pets, weird dances/animations and more.

Rade wrote: »
    Are the new scrolls exclusively for the ancillary weapons, or are they usable on shields/foci as well?
    I'll look for it.
  • NyxioNyxio
    Vindictus Rep: 530
    love the BGM ^ anyone know where the shortened version is so I can put it on my phone? lol 10mins+ seems good for when I'm playing, not at the gym +coffee
  • VinVinVinVin
    Vindictus Rep: 1,265
    +1 for the slutty Mai costume.
  • VinVinVinVin
    Vindictus Rep: 1,265
    WOW! Now that's cool , great trailer!

One question though, and this bugs me. They started making human-sized bosses into giants, and it looks awkward. It started with Lugh, and now its happened to this girl. I know they do that to make the boss more visible and distinguishable from the rest of the teammates, but it looks awkward. They should have just kept these kinds of bosses the same size as Keaghan size.

It started with Regina, not with Lugh. Anyway, I agree with you. Now, with the 4-man parties, there are less reasons to have these giant humanoids.
    r0AX5e1.jpg
    QPuVv0Y.jpg
    kfYh2Nl.jpg
    wX0qkND.jpg
  • SirRFISirRFI
    This is what I found on inven regarding new scrolls:
    • Neat (prefix)
      • For Shields and Focus
      • +55 ATK
      • +55 MATK
      • +3 ATKSPD
    • Sealed (prefix)
      • For [Book of Tradition]
      • +500 DEF
      • +1 ATK SPD
    • Truth (suffix)
      • For [Book of Tradition]
      • +230 ATK
      • +230 MATK
      • +5 CRES
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    Vindictus Rep: 5,590
    Arkana hits about as hard as Aes Sidhe. Like a truck and again I have 16k defense. Her torture room feels good though :P
    KingRichRice
  • BowtacojrBowtacojr
    Vindictus Rep: 2,545
    Lol at these fools complaining about chibis ruining the atmosphere, the atmosphere has been dead for years, at least this is creative.

I like the alternative Iset looks, I wonder if we'll ever get that hair the 3rd one has. This also definitely opens up the potential for a baby Zecallion, which I think would be adorable.

I wonder what the inner for that Mai costume will be, or if it's like SQ and Bunny, because it seems really discrete.

Will those movements in the KOF video be emotes?
  • SirRFISirRFI
    @탱크블레이드
    Any info on the Iset/Havan pets? Skills or something?
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    Vindictus Rep: 5,590
    Bowtacojr wrote: »
    Will those movements in the KOF video be emotes?

Yes. The outfits cost 50k NX and the emotes cost 20k NX. Not worth it given the quality of the outfits are the price of 20k NX.