[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Which of the Donegal bosses have break offs?

RiceMonsterRiceMonster
Vindictus Rep: 850
edited August 7, 2017 in General Discussion
Yeah.

Edit: a friend tells me only Johanus has a break off.

Comments

• RadeRade
    Vindictus Rep: 1,020
    I'm pretty sure at least one of the other ice warrior bosses has a breakoff, remember seeing them do an animation while I was fighting them. Think it was Erkanbald.
  • TaylaTayla
    Vindictus Rep: 650
    No just Johanus. I've been farming extensively and he is the only one.
  • RaijinnRaijinn
    Vindictus Rep: 1,490
    edited September 7, 2017
    Ran Johanus with a friend and brought sticky bombs, got the break after two flinches. Break off point seems to be his back.
  • EnigmaTaroEnigmaTaro
    Vindictus Rep: 3,815
    Does breakoff give elixir/paradise stone like s3 raid (since rise)? Don't think I will bother with breakoff if it doesn't help with the drop of OJ chunk.
  • ikeviikevi
    Vindictus Rep: 3,670
    EnigmaTaro wrote: »
    Does breakoff give elixir/paradise stone like s3 raid (since rise)? Don't think I will bother with breakoff if it doesn't help with the drop of OJ chunk.

Breakoff can give Orange. Only issue is Perfect Chunks are the cheapest orange mat... so while you can get 2-3 extra cores with the break, it still seems better to farm other runs.
  • DrustanDrustan
    Vindictus Rep: 870
    ikevi wrote: »

Breakoff can give Orange. Only issue is Perfect Chunks are the cheapest orange mat... so while you can get 2-3 extra cores with the break, it still seems better to farm other runs.

You seem to imply that the type of orange chunks dropped depends on the boss. I usually just run johanus and so far got solid, smooth and perfect from him. Any idea where I could find information on what the other bosses drop?

Also Johanus's BO location is located somewhere around his chest. I thinks it is the green plant thingy he has on his chest, but seeing the blast range of stickies and the fact that no part actually breaks(animation wise) there is no way to be 100% sure.
  • MisterWhiskersMisterWhiskers
    Vindictus Rep: 2,615
    Drustan wrote: »
    ikevi wrote: »

You seem to imply that the type of orange chunks dropped depends on the boss. I usually just run johanus and so far got solid, smooth and perfect from him. Any idea where I could find information on what the other bosses drop?

Also Johanus's BO location is located somewhere around his chest. I thinks it is the green plant thingy he has on his chest, but seeing the blast range of stickies and the fact that no part actually breaks(animation wise) there is no way to be 100% sure.

u4K3MsW.png
    Drustan