[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Enchant scroll for Scythe Evie

RavenWestRavenWest
Vindictus Rep: 795
edited September 4, 2017 in Evie
I was curious on what scrolls would be recommended for a scythe Evie build . Would it be best to use the S3 Scrolls on 90 weapons still or save up for the 95 instead?

Comments

• HonokaHonoka
    Vindictus Rep: 1,110
    edited September 11, 2017
    honestly depends on your budget.

Generally righteous/judgment on your weapon
    heartless/enthusiastic for helmet/pants (memorable instead of heartless if 90, well-balanced instead if you want a cheaper scroll)
    weeping/echoing for gloves/boots (reinforced instead of weeping if 90)
    well-balanced/stigma for chest (master instead of stigma for a cheaper scroll)

small tweaks can be made here and there depending on budget and if you have stats from ein lacher or neamhain, such as immoral/chaotic instead of righteous or resistant over enthusiastic if you are sacrificing speed for crit
  • RavenWestRavenWest
    Budget wise, well still a work in progress on that one. Still deciding on what's going to be better in the longer run for 90 weapon/armor or 95 weapon/armor.
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    I've been going Immoral rather than Righteous lately as building to the crit cap is more important to me than 4 extra speed, which isn't going to be noticeable.
  • RavenWestRavenWest
    edited September 16, 2017
    I've been going Immoral rather than Righteous lately as building to the crit cap is more important to me than 4 extra speed, which isn't going to be noticeable.

Wouldn't Chaotic ES work as well due to little bit more crit?
  • RavenWestRavenWest
    Take that back . Forgot it's a R6 scroll, only work for 95 weapons