[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

End Game Euqipment Decision, how Important ??

xAvonxAvon
Vindictus Rep: 490
edited September 15, 2017 in General Discussion
Hello again,

I wanted to know how Important the Engame euqipment choices are. First off im a more Fashion style player (not talking about Cosmetic NX stuff), means i enjoy and pleasure to play with Equipment i like from the asthetic done this without any problem in other games (Monster Hunter, Dark Souls etc...).

But my Question is how viable is this in Vindictus this days and how important, is it possible to survive in a good state on any quest without struggel to much when apply experience and skill to ur playstyle ?
As Exampel, would i need a Full Dullahan Set or can i run around in Season 3 with a K-9 set when proper enchanted and still having a good survive Status ? That curious me a long time now since i restarted playing and in the NX Shop i only found a Weapon Rune to change apparence for asthetic purpose or i oversee one for armor, but for me it seemed like another hint not to worry to much about the set choice when u put ur money into it. Some clear points would be appreciate since im currently on my Abo +10 lvl 90 set and wounder what i should build, because i already saw people with K-9 sets running on Endgame Dungeons.

Extra Question : Is there maybe any Website or google document with the complete Armor list or some sort of preview i can look on all the armor sets currently ingame ? Since the wiki is still outdated sadly...~

Best Regards

Comments

• EffectEffect
    Vindictus Rep: 1,040
    I'm not really understanding your question. If you're asking if upgrading your gear is worth it, then yes. You become more useful in raids and you unlock your character's potential more by increasing your stats and bettering your build. If you're worried about not looking cool enough with the default appearance of lvl 90-95 sets, then you can use Fusion Runes to fuse the appearance of an item to another. This way you have the stats of good gear, and have the appearance of whatever you want. You can also buy outfitters that overlap the appearance of your worn gear, along with giving bonus stats.

If you want to see the appearance of items, just go to the Marketplace or view the info on someone and press Cntrl while hovering over the equipment to preview it on yourself.
    xAvon
  • tom50574tom50574
    Vindictus Rep: 840
    use the free lvl 90 stuff or if u have lvl 80 gear scrolled. its good enough 4 end game now
    xAvon
  • xAvonxAvon
    Effect wrote: »
    I'm not really understanding your question. If you're asking if upgrading your gear is worth it, then yes. You become more useful in raids and you unlock your character's potential more by increasing your stats and bettering your build. If you're worried about not looking cool enough with the default appearance of lvl 90-95 sets, then you can use Fusion Runes to fuse the appearance of an item to another. This way you have the stats of good gear, and have the appearance of whatever you want. You can also buy outfitters that overlap the appearance of your worn gear, along with giving bonus stats.

If you want to see the appearance of items, just go to the Marketplace or view the info on someone and press Cntrl while hovering over the equipment to preview it on yourself.

Yeah i probably explained it a bit confusing ( english isnt my native tho..), But my question was basicly do i need really making a endgame lvl 95 set or can i survive in the Dullahan raids etc.. with a K-9 + 20 as exampel the same as good as the Dullahan set beside Stats different.
    And i only found a "Weapon Fusion Rune" on the market or did i oversee it ??
  • ScheherazadeScheherazade
    Vindictus Rep: 2,660
    edited September 16, 2017
    You will be able to survive in any raid with any gear as long as you dont get hit.

But will you be efficient? Do Damage?

No. If you want to look good just use Fusion Runes, they aren't even expensive.

Since you will barely be able to do any damage, you will be a heavy weight for any party member.
    You don't need level 95 gear. You can go for level 90 , which is very affordable and has the same Add. Dmg. as 95.
    Atm the most important thing is Additional Damage, so aim for that and ignore anything else. (I played with unenchanted gear with 4800 Add. Dmg. and was able to do as much as good geared players with less Add. Dmg.

3smHRVf.png

Gear Preview:
    https://heroesdb.asdf.me/items/armor/set (Only Abomination & Dullahan missing)
    xAvon
  • xAvonxAvon
    You will be able to survive in any raid with any gear as long as you dont get hit.

But will you be efficient? Do Damage?

No. If you want to look good just use Fusion Runes, they aren't even expensive.

Since you will barely be able to do any damage, you will be a heavy weight for any party member.
    You don't need level 95 gear. You can go for level 90 , which is very affordable and has the same Add. Dmg. as 95.
    Atm the most important thing is Additional Damage, so aim for that and ignore anything else. (I played with unenchanted gear with 4800 Add. Dmg. and was able to do as much as good geared players with less Add. Dmg.

3smHRVf.png

Gear Preview:
    https://heroesdb.asdf.me/items/armor/set (Only Abomination & Dullahan missing)

Okay Thank you That sums it completly up x3 Thanks
  • lumix345lumix345
    Vindictus Rep: 1,875
    edited September 16, 2017
    xAvon wrote: »
    Effect wrote: »
    Yeah i probably explained it a bit confusing ( english isnt my native tho..), But my question was basicly do i need really making a endgame lvl 95 set or can i survive in the Dullahan raids etc.. with a K-9 + 20 as exampel the same as good as the Dullahan set beside Stats different.
    And i only found a "Weapon Fusion Rune" on the market or did i oversee it ??

I know people have already answered your question but just to clear up any sort of confusion or perhaps questions you haven't anticipated, I would like to point out that now you CANNOT get anything above +12 enhancement rank unless it is a level 90/95 ORANGE tier Weapon/Armor (this means that all the parts in have to be RARE OR ORANGE quality). The only reason I bring that up is because THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A +20 K-9 WEAPON OR ARMOR since the most you can get it to is +12 enhancement rank. Also for WEAPONS below level 90, the additional damage gains past +10 enhancement rank are MUCH LESS compared to level 90 and above weapons. Additional Damage from ARMOR however is the same all the way up to +12. That may perhaps factor in to your options on what end-game gear to get now that the game heavily emphasizes the Additional Damage stat. Either way good luck gearing for End game!

xAvon
  • SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 7,360
    edited September 17, 2017
    90 lv gear is mandatory, that's why You even get some for free. I'd advise getting better than the free ones, and use Fusion Runes to change appearance. One note though: regular Fusion Rune can be used only on not-bound items, so You'll either need to unbind the item before hands, or use the rune before the item becomes bound. Premium Fusion Rune omits that problem though.

Enhancement is most important nowdays, with enchants to follow:
    http://forums.vindictus.nexon.net/discussion/10979/enhancement
    http://forums.vindictus.nexon.net/discussion/10814/enchant
    clickhere