[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Trans spear glitching out

DrazureDrazure
Vindictus Rep: 200
in Lynn
Is it me or do other people find that the trans spear collides with the floor a lot at minimum height. I haven't done extensive testing but it feels like it's a height problem because a lynn at maximum height barely has the problem unless over really bumpy terrain. So I was just curious if anyone else could tell me their heights and how often their spears cancel out before even hitting the boss.

Comments

• SuhpremeSuhpreme
    Vindictus Rep: 3,935
    I remember seeing a thread on korean inven forums about this issue, and they showed different characters throwing the spear, some characters will whiff their spear or it'll just go into the ground(lynns one of them). im not entirely too sure if it was fixed already because this was when the new transformation skills came out. buggy skill

• VladinoVladino
    Vindictus Rep: 2,875
    edited September 11, 2017
    Ye got the same problem with Lynn or with Delia. At least it worked almost every time when I'm standing on Braha but I have stopped caring since Lynn bugs never got fixed. Bugs reported >> bugs fixed.

I don't think this is the only post about it forums.vindictus.nexon.net/discussion/11440/bug-on-arisha-and-delia-skills-fix-pls/p1
  • ImMikeImMike
    Vindictus Rep: 530
    Its not only Lynn problem that spear vanish. Vella/Hurk/Karok/Sylas have that sometimes and rest prolly too :'(