[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Item Composite Quest broken~!

MazeRunnerMazeRunner
Vindictus Rep: 400
edited September 4, 2017 in Bug Reporting
Cannot complete...when I do replacement with the lady...it does not give me anything to click on once I put oj solid with regina replica!! Help...need solution here!

IMG]http://i66.tinypic.com/ruzonr.jpg[/IMG]

Comments

• MazeRunnerMazeRunner
    Crickets like the usual...no surprise here!
  • RhapsodyOfFireRhapsodyOfFire
    Vindictus Rep: 5,375
    It looks like the buttons are out of the screen.
  • EhgessEhgess
    Vindictus Rep: 2,910
    Member, Nexon
    What resolution are you running?
  • MazeRunnerMazeRunner
    Resolution is fine..everything else fits in my screen. The game crashed before the dialogue ended. I reloaded game and all the old quests came back up like they were never done. And that screen is stuck like that. Seems like a program flaw...or the new content screwed up the old content even more!! So get on it!!
  • MazeRunnerMazeRunner
    I run standard 1920x1080p
  • MazeRunnerMazeRunner
    edited September 8, 2017
    I need this bug to be addressed! Been almost a week this Sunday! Clearly nobody cares about this issue because I am on East Server? Come on show some love Nexon and Vindictus team!! I cannot continue the main story line without completing this quest....please resolve this issue! Thanks!! About submitting a ticket request...did that in the past and nothing ever gets done.
  • AquasolAquasol
    Vindictus Rep: 2,650
    MazeRunner wrote: »
    I need this bug to be addressed! Been almost a week this Sunday! Clearly nobody cares about this issue because I am on East Server? Come on show some love Nexon and Vindictus team!! I cannot continue the main story line without completing this quest....please resolve this issue! Thanks!! About submitting a ticket request...did that in the past and nothing ever gets done.

Some bug fixes require the devs to patch the issue, which may take some time as the issue and the source of it need to be investigated and patched without potentially causing a conflict somewhere else.

A player's server does not matter in regards as to whether or not the issue will be resolved or looked into. As such, patience in such matters is appreciated.
  • SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 7,360
    As said - it looks like the window on right is too much on the bottom, so the buttons are out of screen. Enter OptionsUI Settings and:
    • Reset UI positions by clicking "Battle UI", "System UI", "Bottom Button UI" buttons in "UI Settings group"
    • Unlock (uncheck) "Battle UI Move Lock" and "System UI Move Lock" to try moving the window
    • Since apparently "Replacement Composite" window cannot be moved, try to enter "Item Composite" window which is moveable and thus affect the Replacement one
  • MazeRunnerMazeRunner
    Thanks Sir! But can you explain to me why I am not getting credit for titles such as thor or giant? Are those automatically counted as titles? I am not sure what to do there.
  • SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 7,360
    MazeRunner wrote: »
    Thanks Sir! But can you explain to me why I am not getting credit for titles such as thor or giant? Are those automatically counted as titles? I am not sure what to do there.
    What do You mean by "credit"? Stats provided by titles, like "+3 STR", are applied to your stats upon obtaining the title. That being said, all titles You have obtained so far already provide their stats to You, no matter which one You chosen to display over your name.