[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

New Korean Intro

KissForkKissFork
Vindictus Rep: 405
edited September 8, 2017 in Future Content
http://heroes.nexon.com/intro

What's everyones thoughts???

I hope that is not Arisha's new weapon..
  1. Do you think this will be Arisha's Second Weapon, or another new character? How do you feel about it7 votes
    1. Arisha's second weapon confirmed... Amped!!!
       29% (2 votes)
    2. Arisha's second weapon confirmed... why this?
       0% (0 votes)
    3. New Character Confirmed!!! Mii Happii!!!
       29% (2 votes)
    4. Another Character??? We still need second weapons for Arisha and Sylas....
       43% (3 votes)

Comments

• MisterWhiskersMisterWhiskers
    Vindictus Rep: 2,615
    this was alrdy posted yesterday
  • iMiniiMini
    Vindictus Rep: 2,065
    http://forums.vindictus.nexon.net/discussion/comment/43197/#Comment_43197
    Translations here. It's not a secondary weapon or a new playable character.
  • BoatGodBoatGod
    Vindictus Rep: 2,575
    is there a none of the above option?
  • KissForkKissFork

it didn't have its own thread therefore unless you went through that whole post which started in July then you would not see it.
    Made it more visible to the public by giving it its own thread.

and for the big steampowered weapons i am hoping that those are in fact NOT arisha's weapons because it doesnt fit her in the first place... she looks like she would carry small cure designed mana pistols...
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    Vindictus Rep: 5,590
    edited September 9, 2017
    KissFork wrote: »

it didn't have its own thread therefore unless you went through that whole post which started in July then you would not see it.
    Made it more visible to the public by giving it its own thread.

and for the big steampowered weapons i am hoping that those are in fact NOT arisha's weapons because it doesnt fit her in the first place... she looks like she would carry small cure designed mana pistols...

The reason why it was posted there is on the first page but i do see where you are coming from. Whiskers was just letting you know that the whole announcement was translated there was all xD. The main intention was to have all official updates and announcements on that thread to overall make the future section clean. So far its been doing a good job for the past 2-4 months.

No that is the Raid Boss Arkana. No one knows what Arisha's weapon is. We wont know until MAYBE november if DevCAT is generous xD
    DokkunKissFork
  • KissForkKissFork
    edited September 10, 2017
    I hope to god its not those big things..... i like her remaining M.ATT..... please. if she gets a second weapon mana bullets is still relevant to M.ATT... those weapons look more like a karok or hurk thing.
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    I hope to god its not those big things..... i like her remaining M.ATT..... please. if she gets a second weapon mana bullets is still relevant to M.ATT... those weapons look more like a karok or hurk thing.

She would be the first character to legit use both STR and INT if that were the case. Tradition broken xD
  • BoatGodBoatGod
    Vindictus Rep: 2,575

She would be the first character to legit use both STR and INT if that were the case. Tradition broken xD

That reminds me. Why did they get rid of scythe Evie's damage based on STR and INT?
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    BoatGod wrote: »

That reminds me. Why did they get rid of scythe Evie's damage based on STR and INT?

As far as i know its always been based on INT to this day. Unless theres something im missing.
  • PuppymanPuppyman
    Vindictus Rep: 3,055
    BoatGod wrote: »

As far as i know its always been based on INT to this day. Unless theres something im missing.

I think it was like her normals did str dmg or something.
  • RadeRade
    Vindictus Rep: 1,020
    Very early on, she had a mixture of using both int and strength on her attacks. I don't recall the details, but I think it was something weird where some of her attacks had like a 60/40 ratio of being influenced by int/str, others were pure int, and one or two were pure strength (I think demon splitter was one of those). The reason for getting rid of that is pretty obvious: it was completely terrible to try and build around, and killed her damage potential. If you went for both attack and magic attack, you'd be understatted in both, causing you to deal much less damage since you're still measuring up against only 1 defense stat on the bosses. If you focused on str, well, you basically had one or two moves that would deal damage, and that's it. You also had a lot more defense because of armor differences, but you lost out on mana shield strength. Going for int actually made sense and was expected, but doing that meant you still had moves that were basically unusable and many others that had their damage reduced to a fraction of what it was originally.