[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

YOU LOST A PAYING CUSTOMER NEXON

RedTerraRedTerra
Vindictus Rep: 610
edited September 8, 2017 in General Discussion
I tried to enhance my weapon with that new rune and ended up with no unbinds left on my weapon, meaning I can no longer safely try and enhance my weapon.
It is IDIOTIC to have a rune that eventually makes your weapon unenhanceable if you fail too many times. I have spent a fair amount of money on this game but
now I will NEVER spend another PENNY on any NX or whatever else they try and sell. And yes, I tried writing them via support and they basically said 'no unbinds,
too bad' as if they didn't realize they are shooting themselves in the foot by driving away paying customers.

Comments

• EffectEffect
    Vindictus Rep: 1,040
    edited September 8, 2017
    It probably would have helped to read the description of the item before using it multiple times.
    Kiyouji
  • RedTerraRedTerra
    Effect wrote: »
    It probably would have helped to read the description of the item before using it multiple times.

I did, but I figured there would be a way to add binds again, like by putting on a new ES. But to just totally cause you to not be able to
    do anything? NAGL Nexon.
  • MisterWhiskersMisterWhiskers
    Vindictus Rep: 2,615
    only way to add unbinds is that special coupon which can only be used when 2 unbinds are left (i think? )

don't do stupid **** while not being 100% sure of it and then come here to yell at NX for your own mistakes
    Kiyouji
  • JynXiJynXi
    Vindictus Rep: 2,025
    There is no way to add 'remaining bind count' when its 'perm bound'.
    There were/are some event scrolls that add +1 unbind count, but even those dont work on perm bound items.

So yeah, quite dumb to only read half of the description of the rune.
  • hornywatermelonhornywatermelon
    Vindictus Rep: 3,985
    597.jpg
    SeranaDrachusHangeZoe
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    I don't understand how simply having no unbinds left takes away enhancement, or is that part of the new coding? It seems like there should have been a separate designation for items that are simply at 0 unbind count vs those that have been destroyed and restored. Poor design, and if that's the case, glad to be made aware of it up front.
    RedTerra
  • RedTerraRedTerra
    I don't understand how simply having no unbinds left takes away enhancement, or is that part of the new coding? It seems like there should have been a separate designation for items that are simply at 0 unbind count vs those that have been destroyed and restored. Poor design, and if that's the case, glad to be made aware of it up front.

THANK YOU.
  • hynurahynura
    Vindictus Rep: 960

Having no unbinds left does not take away enhancement. I've enhanced at least 3 items with that were permanently bound from 0 unbinds left, all of them after we got Rise. Items that are permanently bound because of restoration and can't be enhanced further do actually have different text. It's found at the very bottom of the item description.

Pretty sure RedTerra is complaining that they can't use more Destruction Safeguard Runes because they have no unbinds left. Which makes a lot of sense, because if anyone could buy and use those runes with only a -1 enhance penalty, you could literally pay your way to a +20.
    Reziliberty
  • AxxonAxxon
    Vindictus Rep: 1,135
    edited September 8, 2017
    1) The worst thing that can happen with those runes is ending up with a +9.

2) It doesn't stop you from using the regular enhancement runes to get back at +10

3) It doesn't stop you from enhancing without a rune past +10 like everyone else had to do before Rise and Recover the item with AP

4) You still have a chance at premium enhancement runes if you really went a +11 through events and special sales that happen 3-4 times a year.

5) Perm-Bound stops you from using THAT specific rune only. AP restoration is apart from that

6) Please read descriptions and don't act so butthurt. All the statements I said are understood by simply reading the new rune description
    ReziKiyouji
  • PowManPowMan
    Vindictus Rep: 405
    There is no point in enhancing until they bring +13 runes over here. Simply just a waste of your time, energy and your sanity.
  • NecrochildNecrochild
    Vindictus Rep: 3,325
    I'm pretty sure Vindictus Whales qualify as endangered species at this point.
    BloodAngelRezi
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    Vindictus Rep: 5,590
    PowMan wrote: »
    There is no point in enhancing until they bring +13 runes over here. Simply just a waste of your time, energy and your sanity.

Be sure to read the details of that +13 rune because once used it permabinds your lvl 90 weapon since it's a 100% success rate. Plus it only works for lvl 90 weapons. So do keep that in mind everyone.
    KingRichRiceKenshinXRedTerraPixelPantsuTetsujinQueenOfManaDrachus
  • BountyBounty
    Vindictus Rep: 1,140
    RedTerra wrote: »
    Effect wrote: »

I did, but I figured there would be a way to add binds again, like by putting on a new ES. But to just totally cause you to not be able to
    do anything? NAGL Nexon.

Why the hell you would think that when there has never been an item like that? I hate to play devil's advocate on this one. Look, you wanted to enhance it and failed many times. It's better than just having the bloody thing pop right off the bat.

Not to say I don't agree with you on how much this enhancement system sucks. I have always spoken out against it since day 1 and then they made it worse. lol..
    Rezi
  • ReziRezi
    Vindictus Rep: 2,585
    Someone explain to me the point of Brynn, without the reason being "more money". No? Didn't think so.
  • PuppymanPuppyman
    Vindictus Rep: 3,055
    edited September 11, 2017
    Rezi wrote: »
    Someone explain to me the point of Brynn, without the reason being "more money". No? Didn't think so.

He's Colhen's magician aside from O-Reilly, and he plays a good role in s3. Leave my stoic man alone.
    Be sure to read the details of that +13 rune because once used it permabinds your lvl 90 weapon since it's a 100% success rate. Plus it only works for lvl 90 weapons. So do keep that in mind everyone.

Also to add, the +12 Rune on the other hand just makes the item bound to you (you can still unbind) and allows you to try at +13 and beyond(Though to be honest you'll probably fail going +13 and miss chance at free +13 unless you're booming like 10 +12 weapons).
    All 100% Seal Shop runes are Lv 90 only.

I'm not 100% positive if the +12 rune takes a bind count away, but I do know it binds an item like when you enhance to +10(?) or enchant with r9+.
  • AeriesAeries
    Vindictus Rep: 870
    How many seals does those +13 runes cost?
  • PuppymanPuppyman
    Vindictus Rep: 3,055
    edited September 12, 2017
    Aeries wrote: »
    How many seals does those +13 runes cost?

• BowtacojrBowtacojr
    Vindictus Rep: 2,545
    edited September 12, 2017
    I tried to enhance my weapon with that new rune and ended up with no unbinds left on my weapon, meaning I can no longer safely try and enhance my weapon.
    It is IDIOTIC to have a rune that eventually makes your weapon unenhanceable if you fail too many times. I have spent a fair amount of money on this game but
    now I will NEVER spend another PENNY on any NX or whatever else they try and sell. And yes, I tried writing them via support and they basically said 'no unbinds,
    too bad' as if they didn't realize they are shooting themselves in the foot by driving away paying customers.

Is this the green rune that reverses you enhance level on failure too?

Tbh, I can't believe anyone would spend money on those.
    Kiyouji
  • KingRichRiceKingRichRice
    Vindictus Rep: 1,410
    Bowtacojr wrote: »

Is this the green rune that reverses you enhance level on failure too?

Tbh, I can't believe anyone would spend money on those.

The rune you're referring to is useful when enhancing an expensive item to a rank that wouldn't allow you to use other runes (+11 to +12...). So it's not all too bad. And yes, it decreases the enhancement rank and unbind count by 1 on failure.
  • ReziRezi
    Vindictus Rep: 2,585
    Puppyman wrote: »
    Rezi wrote: »

He's Colhen's magician aside from O-Reilly, and he plays a good role in s3. Leave my stoic man alone.

I didn't mean the NPC. I meant the stupid fluid you have to fill up when enchanting.