[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Was going to post my last stream of the game but..

TrickShotAsterusTrickShotAsterus
Vindictus Rep: 200
edited September 5, 2017 in Off Topic Discussion
It's been 2 days, I wanted to talk to new people and older players alike, see what their current perspective of the game was, and how they were doing as a community.

But I can clearly see now what it has become, and it's not good.

To everyone, I love you all for your support on my streams, I loved the game for what it was, but the company doesn't deserve you. It never has.

Comments

• EnigmaTaroEnigmaTaro
    Vindictus Rep: 3,815
    edited September 5, 2017
    Guess you haven't kept up with the forum bots that were around for few months.

Everyone go through this process.
  • AquasolAquasol
    Vindictus Rep: 2,650
    The account approval was added because of, as EnigmaTaro said, spambots flooding the forums. Due to that, they now require approval by the staff. It's a tradeoff for not having to see in excess of 100+ threads per bot account.
  • DelterosDelteros
    Vindictus Rep: 2,855
    edited September 5, 2017
    The new forums and old forums alike have always been insecure in some manner (the last time I tried to host an NX giveaway here on the new forums, it resulted in the thread being hijacked and redirected to an ad site).

The manual approval process, as annoying as it can be, is the best method they have at their disposal.
    But as you've mentioned in your ticket, there are already these larger problems and concerns that people are worried about.