[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Miri Stuff

Comments

• PuppymanPuppyman
    Vindictus Rep: 3,055
    Also wanted to add that although Miri's Dragon Bar only recovers over time or by the SP skill, it's recovery time is dependent on Attack Speed.

And for anyone wondering, the ganster looking outfit is her 60 exclusive set.
    Saphree
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    Vindictus Rep: 5,590
    Saphree wrote: »
    This is absolutely ridiculously late because I've been focusing on my stream for this type of things so I never think to post them here since I uh....do this all in stream but here is a brief list and a simple explanation of what each skill does effect wise
    Skills wrote:
    "Active: Flight Rehersal" A forward dashing skill similar to Delia. The animation changes when in Last Descendant Transformation.
    "Active: Reckless Charge" An SP skill of 2 very strong charges. Bosses can be flinched every hit of this attack. When attacks are landed you gain 1-2 MAYBE 3 bars of Draker's Aura.
    "Active: Flame Breath" An SP skill gathering flames around the Draker and striking to send them towards an enemy. When attacks are landed you gain 1-2 MAYBE 3 bars of Draker's Aura.
    "Active: Last Descendant" Allows Miri to transform into a Draker class warrior granting unlimited Draker's Aura. This will change the animation for Flight Rehersal.
    "Active: Last Draker" Miri's Lockdown skill only usable in Last Descendant. No SP is required. Only Last Descendant is required.
    "Draker Mastery"
    "Defending Attack" Allows you to negate incoming damage while dealing damage. This will also unleash the buff stack obtained from Striker when the buff stack is at 3 or higher. The more stacks the stronger the additional damage becomes. Just do normal attacks at the right time to use it.
    "Rushing Spine" Simple right click
    "Finishing Tail" Left click, right click
    "Ravaging Tooth" Left click x2, right click
    "Crushing Nail" Left click x3, right click
    "Death Claw" Left click x4, right click
    "Piercing Arm" left click x5 right click
    "Ancestor's Will: Striker" Right Click Skill when Draker's Aura is obtained. Can be combo'd after nearly every skill.
    "Ancestor's Will: Protecter" Avoidance Tab Skill
    "Ancestor's Will: Revenger" Right click after Protector to counter
    "Sliding Away" Dodge Skill
    "Draker's Aura" Draker's Aura is acquired over time. This allows use of the Ancestor's Will skills.
    "Draker's Mark" "Draker's Mark is acquired by landing Striker on enemies. Up to 5 stacks can be obtained. The more stacks you have. The stronger damage released by Defending Attack effect will be.

Thanks for the wonderful addition :)

Hey anytime~
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    Puppyman wrote: »
    Also wanted to add that although Miri's Dragon Bar only recovers over time or by the SP skill, it's recovery time is dependent on Attack Speed.

And for anyone wondering, the ganster looking outfit is her 60 exclusive set.

Thanks for that addition on the Draker's Aura. List is updated.
  • ZaeadrasZaeadras
    Vindictus Rep: 765
    That Heremon weapon...

it's so beautiful, a strait Killamajig that is.
    i want it!
    Saphree
  • SaphreeSaphree
    Vindictus Rep: 2,280
    edited August 28, 2017
    For those of you who haven't heard, the Chinese release date for Miri is September 27th, seeing as we got Dullahan at the same exact time as the Chinese servers, maybe we'll end up with Miri then too?
  • DokkunDokkun
    Vindictus Rep: 1,500
    edited August 28, 2017
    For those of you who haven't heard, the Chinese release date for Miri is September 27th, seeing as we got Dullahan at the same exact time as the Chinese servers, maybe we'll end up with Miri then too?

Thatd be the day, i think its just cause cn server is on a higher priority than the rest of the foreign servers ($$$)
    Na has always gotten characters over winter break or summer vacation iirc
  • DokkunDokkun
    Vindictus Rep: 1,500
    edited August 28, 2017
    Dokkun wrote: »

Thatd be the day, i think its just cause cn server is on a higher priority than the rest of the foreign servers ($$$)

Oops double post o.o;
  • SaphreeSaphree

Well we fell behind schedule with Dullahan and Teide, so it's very possible we'd get her next month. It'd also benefit Nexon since we'd be getting Halloween outfits right after her release.
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드

Well we fell behind schedule with Dullahan and Teide, so it's very possible we'd get her next month. It'd also benefit Nexon since we'd be getting Halloween outfits right after her release.

I'd be impressed if NA gives Miri this soon. But hey we can only hope that NA does this type of updating system where you guys are pretty much on par with KR from now on.
  • TwilightSparkleTwilightSparkle
    Vindictus Rep: 2,440

I'd be impressed if NA gives Miri this soon. But hey we can only hope that NA does this type of updating system where you guys are pretty much on par with KR from now on.

all we're missing would just be missing is a lot of cosmetic stoof >.>

BUT WE MIGHT RUN OUT DUH
    Dokkun
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    edited August 29, 2017

all we're missing would just be missing is a lot of cosmetic stoof >.>

BUT WE MIGHT RUN OUT DUH

L O L I remember hearing about that. I actually laughed because there's well over 30 outfits you guys don't have. "We will run out" But DevCAT releases a new outfit every month......
  • TwilightSparkleTwilightSparkle
    Vindictus Rep: 2,440
    edited August 29, 2017

L O L I remember hearing about that. I actually laughed because there's well over 30 outfits you guys don't have. "We will run out" But DevCAT releases a new outfit every month......

i rlyrly hope it just becomes a ded joke so i can stop saying it x.x like are you srs we're "global" and we have the smallest selection of cosmetics in the region
    its probably not that hard at all to put the hair and missing inners in too ._.
  • SaphreeSaphree

I have a whole thread dedicated to outfits we don't have lmao, I'm probably missing some there too (SELF PLUG LETS GO)
    If I'm missing any please let me know!!
    http://forums.vindictus.nexon.net/discussion/3642/outfits-we-want/p1

i rlyrly hope it just becomes a ded joke so i can stop saying it x.x like are you srs we're "global" and we have the smallest selection of cosmetics in the region
    its probably not that hard at all to put the hair and missing inners in too ._.

• MisterWhiskersMisterWhiskers
    Vindictus Rep: 2,615
    does anyone know the name of the headband that covers eyes? (pic with full black suit+white short hair)
  • PuppymanPuppyman
    Vindictus Rep: 3,055
    does anyone know the name of the headband that covers eyes? (pic with full black suit+white short hair)

It is from the Demon Hunter Outfitter Set
    635525923416592443.PNG
    Saphree
  • SaphreeSaphree
    Adding more to the Vanity section!!
    i15183870334.jpg
    i14245824248.png
    i14605380171.jpg
    i16366519964.jpg
    i15509425946.jpg
    i13283958515.jpg
    i14138936996.jpg
    i13242433100.jpg
    CielSuccubus
  • MisterWhiskersMisterWhiskers
    Vindictus Rep: 2,615
    edited September 4, 2017
    Puppyman wrote: »

It is from the Demon Hunter Outfitter Set

RIP Nier automata cosplay that I wanted to pull off with that headband
  • SaphreeSaphree
    Does anyone happen to have a list of Miri specific titles? Including the level up titles from her launch event.
  • AxxonAxxon
    Vindictus Rep: 1,135
    She feels very very repetitive like Sylas from the look of her gameplays Vids. I understand the hype for some but she lacks combo potential imo.
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    Axxon wrote: »
    She feels very very repetitive like Sylas from the look of her gameplays Vids. I understand the hype for some but she lacks combo potential imo.

Depends. All characters are repetative in the exact way in the end. Some just look more obvious. Imo she's pretty fun if you can get past her being super flashy.