[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Succubus Mate

Comments

• BowtacojrBowtacojr
    Vindictus Rep: 2,545
    @hornywatermelon You asked and thou shalt receive. An explanation in my stream I highlighted about the Mate system for the most part. I don't exactly know what parts are equip-able and I honestly wouldn't be surprised if it's restricted to specific mates like Succubus for example. But other than that. There's the general UI system explanation.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/170407790

Neat, looks like the hell lady is just gonna be the generic mate that everyone can get eventually, but won't have any customization.

Kind of a shame though, the implementation of this does look like a cash grab, but some of the stuff you could do with a pet like this is pretty neat, it would force you to farm ap and train them like a new character all over again, then again, most dedicated players likely already have tons of ap anyways.

I'd bet that the outfits will be separate from the player counterparts and will be sold specifically for the mates, which is super shitty tbh, because that just means you have to spend money for the opportunity to spend even more, and then the obvious progression from there is to put the outfits (and likely even more mates) into gachas.
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    Vindictus Rep: 5,590
    Bowtacojr wrote: »
    @hornywatermelon You asked and thou shalt receive. An explanation in my stream I highlighted about the Mate system for the most part. I don't exactly know what parts are equip-able and I honestly wouldn't be surprised if it's restricted to specific mates like Succubus for example. But other than that. There's the general UI system explanation.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/170407790

Neat, looks like the hell lady is just gonna be the generic mate that everyone can get eventually, but won't have any customization.

Kind of a shame though, the implementation of this does look like a cash grab, but some of the stuff you could do with a pet like this is pretty neat, it would force you to farm ap and train them like a new character all over again, then again, most dedicated players likely already have tons of ap anyways.

I'd bet that the outfits will be separate from the player counterparts and will be sold specifically for the mates, which is super shitty tbh, because that just means you have to spend money for the opportunity to spend even more, and then the obvious progression from there is to put the outfits (and likely even more mates) into gachas.

Idk on the outfits since I haven't experienced that but what I can tell you is yeah IT'S A CASH GRAB! Not even Gacha. Spend near $200 for 5 tickets to trade in to guarantee get your choice of Hell Lady or Succubus.
  • hornywatermelonhornywatermelon
    Vindictus Rep: 3,985
    So there is no way to get it via Marketplace with gold?
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    edited August 28, 2017
    So there is no way to get it via Marketplace with gold?

Not that I know of. I can check.

Edit: Yeah I don't see any on the Marketplace.
  • havoc23havoc23
    Vindictus Rep: 1,410
    edited September 2, 2017
    when does this come out ? and how are we gonna be able to get it
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    havoc23 wrote: »

Depends on NA on both of those questions. KR did a coupon based acquirement. HOWEVER you had to spend near $200 for the 5 tickets that were only obtainable in All-in-one packages which guaranteed one ticket per package.
  • LaosduudeLaosduude
    Vindictus Rep: 3,005
    You already know why I logged in to comment on this
  • BoatGodBoatGod
    Vindictus Rep: 2,575
    edited September 6, 2017
    @laosduude Are you going to make new "content" base on succubus?
  • VinseltusVinseltus
    Vindictus Rep: 700
    I remember how golden chieftain event was like, we were farming as hell, some of us opened like 10k boxes and still couldnt complete G.O.L.D. letters but atleast got unlimited goddess grace unlimited vip capsules unlumited hair coupons and all :D though golden chieftains were still sellable it was like 70kk on mp I can still remember (EU). Now you say it is only nx item? Is it giftable or sth? Man I miss tir coins.
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    Vinseltus wrote: »
    I remember how golden chieftain event was like, we were farming as hell, some of us opened like 10k boxes and still couldnt complete G.O.L.D. letters but atleast got unlimited goddess grace unlimited vip capsules unlumited hair coupons and all :D though golden chieftains were still sellable it was like 70kk on mp I can still remember (EU). Now you say it is only nx item? Is it giftable or sth? Man I miss tir coins.

Well it's a Mate not a Pet in technicality. And since it's Succubus (a hot female) it's the easiest cash grab in existence. So instead of gacha make it guarantee by charging near $200 in total to get it.
  • PhoebeHalliwelPhoebeHalliwel
    Vindictus Rep: 1,720
    edited September 7, 2017
    She has 2 hours duration in dung like the pets? Or it's unlimited?
    She can wear our own avatars? Or there's a shop to dress her up?
    Deals nice dmg? Has some utility like pick up stuff or something..?
    What else to know except she costs a lot of cash?
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드

No idea. As I stated some posts ago all I have is the Temp Hell Lady xD I refuse to spend near $200 for that damned thing xD
    PhoebeHalliwel
  • dazedgumballdazedgumball
    Vindictus Rep: 7,725

No idea. As I stated some posts ago all I have is the Temp Hell Lady xD I refuse to spend near $200 for that damned thing xD

Don't let your dreams be dreams.
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드

Don't let your dreams be dreams.

Well thats impossible since the most i can spend nx card wise is $150 a month as per kr ToS xD
  • EffectEffect
    Vindictus Rep: 1,040
    edited September 15, 2017

Depends on NA on both of those questions. KR did a coupon based acquirement. HOWEVER you had to spend near $200 for the 5 tickets that were only obtainable in All-in-one packages which guaranteed one ticket per package.

What else was even in the packages apart from those tickets? Did it give anything that would make it actually worth purchasing a package now and then and over time getting the Mate?
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    edited September 15, 2017
    Effect wrote: »

What else was even in the packages apart from those tickets? Did it give anything that would make it actually worth purchasing a package now and then and over time getting the Mate?

I believe so? I don't know what was in them. I never really cared to look. I'm pretty sure the old event announcement is on the site still. Especially since DevCAT has all of the updates dating all the way back to 2010 on the site xD
  • EffectEffect
    Vindictus Rep: 1,040
    Effect wrote: »

I believe so? I don't know what was in them. I never really cared to look. I'm pretty sure the old event announcement is on the site still. Especially since DevCAT has all of the updates dating all the way back to 2010 on the site xD

Ah, thanks! So it was a temporary package rather than something permanent. That wipes the possibility of slowly purchasing it over time anyway.