[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

First to 95 title

Comments

• SAXSAX
    Vindictus Rep: 1,605
    Ehgess wrote: »
    Got confirmation regarding the titles. The unique title "Pioneer of Level 95" will be given to the first character to reach 95 per server.

Also, another correction. The Dullahan rings (min. lvl 90) "Frozen Thorn" and Frozen Will" are in this update.

Anyway to see who got to that level first?, im pretty sure i got first on my hurk in west server(like 12 mins after server went up) even made a threat about it, and i didnt got the title
    PS:my char is lSAXl
  • misakamisakamisakamisaka
    Vindictus Rep: 1,685
    Title for first to level 95 should be renamed to "I woke up early, logged on right as maintenance finished and spammed autumn reed bed with exp boost and vip faster than everyone else lul"
    DrachusRezi
  • ArixArix
    Vindictus Rep: 1,880
    Got confirmation regarding the titles. The unique title "Pioneer of Level 95" will be given to the first character to reach 95 per server.

Also, another correction. The Dullahan rings (min. lvl 90) "Frozen Thorn" and Frozen Will" are in this update.

So why was the title distributed for first person per class and not first person in server?
    Rezi
  • PuppymanPuppyman
    Vindictus Rep: 3,055
    Arix wrote: »

So why was the title distributed for first person per class and not first person in server?

Not even CM's get effective communication with Nexon :)
    Rezi
  • TamagoTamago
    Vindictus Rep: 5,460
    SAX wrote: »

Anyway to see who got to that level first?, im pretty sure i got first on my hurk in west server(like 12 mins after server went up) even made a threat about it, and i didnt got the title

The fast people hit 95 in 6-8 minutes.
    Rezi
  • SAXSAX
    Vindictus Rep: 1,605
    Mainichi wrote: »
    SAX wrote: »

The fast people hit 95 in 6-8 minutes.

well it takes more time to log in that to make those levels so in reallity it took me like 6 min of farming
    Rezi