[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Teide Release - Monster Bingo Event

dazedgumballdazedgumball
Vindictus Rep: 7,725
edited August 29, 2017 in General Discussion
It's that time again for monster bingo! This thread is to help players get all those numbers. Please contribute and help each other get all those boss rewards.

If this monster bingo event is following the criteria of the last one, then as such; any boss that shows up in any other dungeon other than the original will not drop the bingo. The bingo number will only drop based on the dungeon itself and not the boss.
For example: If today's bingo is Earthborn Seal, it will only drop there and will not drop in Guardian of the East.

Day 1 - Bingo #1:

Comments

• NotRainNotRain
    Vindictus Rep: 750
    "We've brought back Bingo, but no more needing to find the exact Battle Quest needed to claim a ticket. "

So, yeah not sure how useful this is
    Quinque
  • LoLoBootyLoLoBooty
    Vindictus Rep: 5,275
    edited August 30, 2017
    The stream/website makes it seem like this Bingo works using a different mechanism. From the events page:
    Complete Battle Quests to claim Bingo Tickets, up to 5 tickets per day
    Exchange 5 Bingo Tickets with the Strange Traveler to claim a Bingo Number

It doesn't seem like it will be the find a boss for the daily number format.
  • TwilightSparkleTwilightSparkle
    Vindictus Rep: 2,440
    does the bingo pouches work here
  • JynXiJynXi
    Vindictus Rep: 2,025
    Didnt they claim;
    5 tickets per 30 minutes or so. (up to 3h)

And 5 tickets doing raids/battles/whatever? Aka 10 per day?
  • EhgessEhgess
    Vindictus Rep: 2,910
    Member, Nexon
    edited August 30, 2017
    You'll get a Bingo Ticket for each battle completion up to a max of 5 tickets a day.

Then starting on 9/20, they'll be a log in event where players are awarded a Bingo Pouch which can contain either a number or up to 3 tickets per pouch.
    Bingo Pouches will be rewarded every 30min for a max of 5 per day.
    TwilightSparkleReziHangeZoe
  • SuukeiSuukei
    Vindictus Rep: 3,220
    edited August 30, 2017
    Confirmation. Yes, bingo pouches from previous events does work for this event. ;)
    q69vtvr.jpg
  • Nelly0416Nelly0416
    Vindictus Rep: 920
    it would make more sense to have the random pouches be handed out at the beginning? it's really awkward why it's the last week of the event. why was it done this way? the live stream made it sound like it's the duration of the bingo event.
    KiyoujiFayte
  • TwilightSparkleTwilightSparkle
    Vindictus Rep: 2,440
    Ehgess wrote: »
    You'll get a Bingo Ticket for each battle completion up to a max of 5 tickets a day.

Then starting on 9/20, they'll be a log in event where players are awarded a Bingo Pouch which can contain either a number or up to 3 tickets per pouch.

thank you so much for answering our questions c:
  • Ertxz18Ertxz18
    Vindictus Rep: 1,390
    Can you claim multiple pouches from the Strange Traveler per day e.g if I save 10 tickets and try to claim two numbers will it allow me or is it one exchange per day?
  • EnigmaTaroEnigmaTaro
    Vindictus Rep: 3,815
    Ertxz18 wrote: »
    Can you claim multiple pouches from the Strange Traveler per day e.g if I save 10 tickets and try to claim two numbers will it allow me or is it one exchange per day?

you can only get 5 tickets max per day.
  • DragonRiderDragonRider
    Vindictus Rep: 2,600
    EnigmaTaro wrote: »
    Ertxz18 wrote: »

you can only get 5 tickets max per day.

You didn't answer his question.

He's asking if you can SAVE "x" # of tickets in your inventory, and then splurge on buying several bingo numbers in one day. So his question is asking, can you exchange your tickets for bingo # only one time per day, or multiple times a day.
  • DragonRiderDragonRider
    Ehgess wrote: »

Can you tell us how long that log-in event (starting on 9/20) will last until?
  • DrustanDrustan
    Vindictus Rep: 870
    Can you tell us how long that log-in event (starting on 9/20) will last until?
    Just using normal deduction and no source whatsoever I'd say the only option is 1 week(on the account of the event ending the 27th of September)

I'm curious about this though:
    You didn't answer his question.

He's asking if you can SAVE "x" # of tickets in your inventory, and then splurge on buying several bingo numbers in one day. So his question is asking, can you exchange your tickets for bingo # only one time per day, or multiple times a day.

Cause it seems unwise to already buy the tickets if you'll get random ones after the 20th.

p.s. this might be something to put in the patch-notes. Lots of people will be disappointed later on if they already use their tickets before the random pouches arrive(I for one would have been, if a considerate party member didn't tell me about this thread).

• CometCupidCometCupid
    Vindictus Rep: 1,990
    It sounds to me like just another take on the guaranteed vs. the random way to obtain tickets.

You can log on every day and ensure you get every number within the event time limit, or you miss some days and try to fill in the blanks with random numbers from the pouches. Or am I not understanding this right?
  • DragonRiderDragonRider
    I tested it out, saved 5 tickets yesterday, and got 5 more today making 10 tickets total. I was able to use all 10 tickets today at once, to buy 2 bingo numbers at once.

It is wise to just save and hoard your tickets until they do the log-in event with pouches - get the pouches, see what #'s you get, and fill in the blanks with your other hoarded tickets to choose the #'s you do not have.
    DrustanErtxz18PixelPantsu