[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Kai randomly drinking pots

BownerBowner
Vindictus Rep: 1,775
edited June 22, 2017 in Bug Reporting
Hello. Since the rise update for some reason when im waiting for my smash attack spin wheel, sometimes randomly i would spam 1 and i would drink a pot. The wheel is in motion and it shouldnt just drink a pot as it never used to.

Comments

• BownerBowner
    https://youtu.be/hd7sw3aJP8Q

here is a short video of it randomly drinking pots when im doing skills. i have used over 200 pots so far because of this and i dont want to move my hp pots because i have short fingers and i can just about reach it and still play lol
  • BownerBowner
    since the rise i have used 800 hp pots. before the rise i would use 400 a year...... it is still doing it, there is no feedback what so ever and its bloody annoying. so im bumping until feedback is given.
  • RHeadRHead
    Vindictus Rep: 310
    Had the same for ages, since well before the Rise update. it got so bad i've filled the first "quick" slots with bow skills... all my pots are well away from the "spinwheel" keys 1-3.

it seems as though the key registers multiple presses instead of just one.
    Bowner
  • BownerBowner
    RHead wrote: »
    Had the same for ages, since well before the Rise update. it got so bad i've filled the first "quick" slots with bow skills... all my pots are well away from the "spinwheel" keys 1-3.

it seems as though the key registers multiple presses instead of just one.

yeah, its been a pain in the ass for some time but after rise i am drinking pots pretty much everytime i do a skill that involves pushing 1, now 1 in my quick slot is empty
  • EhgessEhgess
    Vindictus Rep: 2,910
    Member, Nexon
    This is fixed on test and will be included in the Tiede update.
    Bowner
  • BownerBowner
    Ehgess wrote: »

sweet, thank you so much for the update. we do like being informed on such fixes. thanks for the hardwork of fixing it, was well annoying.
  • BownerBowner

well, it hasnt been fixed...
  • EhgessEhgess
    Vindictus Rep: 2,910
    Member, Nexon
    Strange, I've been unable to reproduce this bug since it was reported as fixed by the devs.

Have you tried removing the potion from quick slot 1 and then placing back into quick slot 1?
    Rezi
  • BownerBowner
    Strange, I've been unable to reproduce this bug since it was reported as fixed by the devs.

Have you tried removing the potion from quick slot 1 and then placing back into quick slot 1?

i will give it a go. currently i am using VVIP merv pots and i have been drinking while doing the kai skill wheel and pushing 1 ( which is my pot location) i will put normal pots in the slot and try again to replicate. if it does, i will record and post on here.
  • BownerBowner

• BownerBowner
    Bowner wrote: »

was double hitting the 1 button instantly and i was getting the drink pot thing.