[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

After the patch game crashed

SharrNyaSharrNya
Vindictus Rep: 200
edited August 30, 2017 in Bug Reporting
Hello, together I have the following problem I after the newest patch every time to me this play falls as soon as I dungeon it wants to enter then hangs briefly and then this shuts play.

Can anyone help me? I simply do not know any more further and have tried so much.

Comments

• SpareohSpareoh
    Vindictus Rep: 425
    I'm having a different crash issue ever since the new patch :( Hopefully the crashes are connected and can be an easy fix
  • SharrNyaSharrNya
    Vindictus Rep: 200
    How long something like that lasts to this problem one, Unfortunately, is repaired cannot play this any more. :(
  • RobinOfLoksleyRobinOfLoksley
    Vindictus Rep: 300
    Same problem here. There are only a few quest that shut down my game unfortunate my story quest is one of them -.-
  • MoeEveryWeekMoeEveryWeek
    Vindictus Rep: 410
    Im also having this problem but a little more in depth info, I use Vindictus on Steam and every so often I would validate the files just to find out that 2 certain files have been corrupting the game making it unplayable, though I do not know which files they are.
    Spareoh
  • SpareohSpareoh
    Vindictus Rep: 425
    Im also having this problem but a little more in depth info, I use Vindictus on Steam and every so often I would validate the files just to find out that 2 certain files have been corrupting the game making it unplayable, though I do not know which files they are.

I keep looking thru my files and task manager trying to find anything out of place but haven't found anything weird at all yet. If you figure out which files they are, will you post back and let me know? My error screen keeps saying something about Hurk specifically, something about a 2014 inner armor swimsuit which is weird because I don't even have an inner armor on him.
  • DerUnbekannteDerUnbekannte
    Vindictus Rep: 800
    same here cant do my Story quest :(