[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Not received the Teide pack

CciscoCcisco
Vindictus Rep: 310
in Bug Reporting
Actually i didn't received yet the Teide pack even if i done register sucessfully and i've the pre requisite!
Still waiting for infos about as some guild member got too this bug (?)
xAvon

Comments

• HannibalKingHannibalKing
    Vindictus Rep: 410
    I am right there with you on that. I did register successfully and tried it a second time just to be sure I did but I didn't get a Teide pack either.
    xAvon
  • MaximusMaximus
    Vindictus Rep: 1,085
    Look under your highest level character, mine was under my kai and was just glad that my hurk was around 65 so i could switch it over!
    Spareoh
  • MoeEveryWeekMoeEveryWeek
    Vindictus Rep: 410
    Also check the character on the top of your character list, I had a lvl 81 Delia but I found it on my Lvl 47 Vella on top of the list.
  • xAvonxAvon
    Vindictus Rep: 490
    Me and 3 other friends also didnt got the pre register packages yet. I Checked all my charackter the past 3 days and none received them yet, but i know the small printed text says it can take up to 1 week after event end so i hope it will still arrive since i Love Hurk and made a new Account only for the event xd.

Best Regards
  • ReziRezi
    Vindictus Rep: 2,585
    One game I play (King's Raid) gives everyone on the server a gift if it was supposed to be given to a select few but there was a problem with those few receiving it.

If only Nexon was so good at keeping their players, amirite?
  • VindiculousVindiculous
    Vindictus Rep: 100
    I'm just wondering if there was a condition I missed in the announcement. From what I understood, the conditions were "Remember to register before August 28th and login before September 30th to receive your FREE Hurk Teide Package!" Well, I registered as a new account on Vindictus prior to August 28 and logged in the same day. None of my characters have received the package, and I've already gotten Hurk to 50+ and am wondering if I'm going to miss out on the whole benefit of getting the package in the first place. :(
  • xAvonxAvon
    Vindictus Rep: 490
    I'm just wondering if there was a condition I missed in the announcement. From what I understood, the conditions were "Remember to register before August 28th and login before September 30th to receive your FREE Hurk Teide Package!" Well, I registered as a new account on Vindictus prior to August 28 and logged in the same day. None of my characters have received the package, and I've already gotten Hurk to 50+ and am wondering if I'm going to miss out on the whole benefit of getting the package in the first place. :(

U need also reigster before 16th, is stated in the small printed below the event page~